Anarchy time!

32 posts

Flag Post

Okay, MrShoe and MrVoid have screwed over this game WAY too much! And, yes, I know that Ben checks their ideas before releasing them, so, basically, it is mostly his fault for letting these dumbass ideas out! I mean, come on!!
•Respawn potion – WHY!? They didn’t like /respawn? Why would we spend 25 energy for one potion that is worth one shot!? And only 10 OF THEM!? That is such bullshit That is just not right!!
•Builders Club – Really? No one is gonna get this, and many people who don’t have beta have to get this TEMPORARY money waster for it! And, it is way too expensive for something that lets you try out the packs… I mean, sure, infinite cake and other actions are okay, but, only temporary? Who the hell would waste $10 a month for a stupid club
I mean, honestly.
•Zombie and curse potions – Pretty self explanatory on how these can screw over some levels because of trolls on the spawn points. Yes, I know you can turn off your potions and allow some, but, there are some idiots who allow this. Especially in levels that you can’t afford a curse or a zombie potion in.
•Classes on Smileys – Dear god. This was the worst addition YET! And, I don’t think anything can make this worse. We don’t want to come to EE seeing that all of our smileys are locked!! This was just not from an idiot idea, they must have been on something! This is one we could DEFINITELY do without!! D<
Due to these idiot additions to the once amazing game, we must have anarchy! (Or something to get rid of these retarded crap ideas)

Flag Post

Teehee Agreed. I think the worst additions would be the classes on smileys and the respawn potion. They affect the gameplay. Zombies and curse potions – Most people turn them off. Builders Club- NO BETA!!! :*( But I don’t really care for it. Not saying I would buy it, but if they were to lower the prices or make it permanent, much more people would buy it.

Flag Post

Builders Club is fine, no-one is pointing a gun at you telling you to buy it. The only reason I dislike it is because beta was removed. And before you blame MrShoe on that, it was Chris’ idea.

Classes on smileys: It’s fine. Is getting to class 6 really THAT hard? Seriously?

Respawn pot: Refer to my comment.

I, very proudly, defend MrShoe (if ya have a problem with that) since you are all underrating him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Builders Club is fine, no-one is pointing a gun at you telling you to buy it. The only reason I dislike it is because beta was removed. And before you blame MrShoe on that, it was Chris’ idea.

Classes on smileys: It’s fine. Is getting to class 6 really THAT hard? Seriously?

I, very proudly, defend MrShoe (if ya have a problem with that) since you are all underrating him.

1. Line used.
2. Yes it is.

Flag Post

Getting to class 6 is super easy in my opinion. But if you’re too lazy to get 10 magic coins every day (which takes about 15 minutes) for a couple of days… :L

Flag Post

Just get to level 12 and stop complaining about it. ;D

Flag Post

Anarchy Fail!

Flag Post

reads it all ’’stares’’ (30 min later)… SHOEFAAACEE!!! WHY DID U ADD STARE POTIONS?

Flag Post

Liez!

Flag Post

Expand upon why you are defending him please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4aty1:

You never know when Chris is telling Mr.Shoe to update it now… Swamp is probably Mr. Void’s idea, though.

Itlives:
•Respawn potion – Strike one on Quit EE Meter

•Builder’s Club – Great waste of time and money.

•Zombie and Curse Potions – What. Have. You. DONE?! (Strike 2)

•Classes on Smileys – Doesn’t bother me considering I am level 8… yet I want fire demon REALLY BAD!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4aty1:

I already explained why I am defending him in the post.

Flag Post

I approve.

Flag Post

I KEEP SAYING GETTING TO CLASS 6 IS NOT VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

First of all, WHAT THE FUCK?

Second of all, Mr shoe: My little boy mr Void, would like to add zombies into this game, because they are in some of his favorite games, like CoD. Can we add them Chris?

Chris(is drunk): ohh…..yea…..goo….ju-ju…..make’em…..zombies…..
Mr Shoe & Mr Void: Okay! Let’s add them! Oh slave graphic designers!!! >:D

Look at the accuracy of this post!
I wouldn’t bet on Chris not being drunk, I would probably loose. >.>

Flag Post

why did you not just let this die…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jbos123:

why did you not just let this die…

Why should we? If it’s an alive topic with no off-topic things, there’s no reason for it to die.

Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

First of all, WHAT THE FUCK?

Second of all, Mr shoe: My little boy mr Void, would like to add zombies into this game, because they are in some of his favorite games, like CoD. Can we add them Chris?

Chris(is drunk): ohh…..yea…..goo….ju-ju…..make’em…..zombies…..
Mr Shoe & Mr Void: Okay! Let’s add them! Oh slave graphic designers!!! >:D

I LOLed. BTW, I don’t think Chris is in charge of the game anymore. MrShoe doesn’t need to ask Chris for permission, but funny nevertheless! XD

Flag Post

Respawn potion=Huh.Like I say,you can get 8 of them with just 200 energy.
Builders Club=Do you really need this to play?You can get pretty much almost all blocks and smiley without paying a single cent.
Zombie potion=Later update they probably add something that resist this.
Curse Potion=Self explanatory.It infect only one person at a time.1 minute and it wears off/kill the person that has this.
Classes on smiley=

Originally repeated again and again by myskybluecap:

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:

Respawn potion=Huh.Like I say,you can get 8 of them with just 200 energy.
Builders Club=Do you really need this to play?You can get pretty much almost all blocks and smiley without paying a single cent.
Zombie potion=Later update they probably add something that resist this.
Curse Potion=Self explanatory.It infect only one person at a time.1 minute and it wears off/kill the person that has this.
Classes on smiley=

Originally repeated again and again by myskybluecap:

I completely and wholeheartedly agree with this. Have you anything to counter-argue, please tell me the reason. I’d be very interested. ;D

Flag Post

I read the original post, and all I see is a little kid crying because he won’t have things his way. EE has had some bad updates, that’s true, but I think this a bit over the top.

1- Respawn potion: /respawn could be easily abused indefinetely. Life doesn’t give you second chances, this game gives you 10. Deal with it.

2- Builders Club: If there weren’t people buying it, it would have been taken down by now, don’t you think? BC is not the problem itself, but the removal of beta was. Still, if you didn’t buy beta by the time it was taken off, why would you buy it afterwards? Did you magically get money?

3- Zombie and curse: You can lock them individually without locking the rest of the potions. Furthermore, they have also added a 1-second period of immunity against zombies on-spawn, and curse just kills you once after a minute (and that’s if you get caught).

4- Classes on Smilies: It’s bad, but I can’t imagine it to be hard to get to class 6 within a week.

In conclussion, this thread is not even near serious discussion (at least in the original post). Stop making drama threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

I read the original post, and all I see is a little kid crying because he won’t have things his way. EE has had some bad updates, that’s true, but I think this a bit over the top.

1- Respawn potion: /respawn could be easily abused indefinetely. Life doesn’t give you second chances, this game gives you 10. Deal with it.

2- Builders Club: If there weren’t people buying it, it would have been taken down by now, don’t you think? BC is not the problem itself, but the removal of beta was. Still, if you didn’t buy beta by the time it was taken off, why would you buy it afterwards? Did you magically get money?

3- Zombie and curse: You can lock them individually without locking the rest of the potions. Furthermore, they have also added a 1-second period of immunity against zombies on-spawn, and curse just kills you once after a minute (and that’s if you get caught).

4- Classes on Smilies: It’s bad, but I can’t imagine it to be hard to get to class 6 within a week.

In conclussion, this thread is not even near serious discussion (at least in the original post). Stop making drama threads.

I’d prefer to stay conservative.
1. You can’t buy second chances in life, either.
2. Hmmm. Something for 20 people to own… Great idea!
3. 1 second is not really enough, and too many people don’t know the individual commands and the world gets trolled by zombies.
4. But some people have something called a life and started late in the system, and have to play for a very long time.
No one said this thread is serious discussion.

Flag Post

Reasons I hate Shoe/Devs:

1. He removed Beta.
2. Zombielockers.
3. Say goodbye to Invisiportal.
4. Woot update.
5. ???
6. Profit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

1. He removed Beta.
2. Zombielockers.
4. Woot update.
5. ???
6. Profit.

1.No one is pointing a gun at you to buy BC.And actually,Beta is like ‘upgraded’ to BC.Just it doesn’t last forever.
2.What?
3.Bye.
4.Rating depends if you wanna rate or not.Still,you can sort the level.
5.???
6.That answer all your question?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wesley_ding:
Originally posted by Monshraider:

I’d prefer to stay conservative.
1. You can’t buy second chances in life, either.
2. Hmmm. Something for 20 people to own… Great idea!
3. 1 second is not really enough, and too many people don’t know the individual commands and the world gets trolled by zombies.
4. But some people have something called a life and started late in the system, and have to play for a very long time.
No one said this thread is serious discussion.

1- You can’t buy second chances in life, so you’re stuck with one chance. You get 10 chances in this game, and the price is ridiculously low. Again, deal with it.
2- In any case, it would be the devs’ loss, and as I have already explained, if it were only 20 people buying it, they would take it off and do something else. From my point of view, this is not the case.
3- 1 second is enough, and you can kill yourself to get un-zombified (they fixed it). If owners don’t know the commands, they can use the /help command and/or use the help section. It’s not THAT hard.
4- You can get 10 magic coins a day in 30 minutes tops. Class 6 doesn’t require more than 60 (if I’m not mistaken). I suppose you could spare 30 mins (sometimes less) for a game?

And if this isn’t serious discussion, and it’s just random ranting, then it’s pointless and should get locked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by myskybluecap:
Originally posted by Lirum053:

1. He removed Beta.
2. Zombielockers.
4. Woot update.
5. ???
6. Profit.

1.No one is pointing a gun at you to buy BC.And actually,Beta is like ‘upgraded’ to BC.Just it doesn’t last forever.
2.What?
3.Bye.
4.Rating depends if you wanna rate or not.Still,you can sort the level.
5.???
6.That answer all your question?

1. Dude, Lirum doesn’t care about BC. He cares about that they removed beta.
2. Dunno either.
3. Is this a joke? Invis portals were absolutely awesome, and it would be CATASTRPOHIC if they were removed again. Trust me, you don’t know how good those invisible portals were. ;(
4. Partly agree with you, partly with Lirum.
5. ???
6. You did not answer any questions, you simply counter argued. I counter counter argued.

Mons, I love you and my reasons are the same as yours.