Post all your EE bugs here!

31 posts

Flag Post

All bugs on Kongregate EE will be posted here. Any recent bugs? Post it in this thread. As to our most recent bug, the block bug on Kongregate.

5th feb 2013: Vines, chains, pipe pack, and Christmas pack doesn’t work. I tested some of the blocks.

Still, there is many other bugs that will always appear one day in EE on kongregate. So post every bug you find here! Or, post in the EE Forums.

all recent bugs can be copied by someone to put in the EE forums if they like. Don’t give me a favor in return as i might not be going into The threads on Kong that much.

Flag Post

The block bug is not limited to Kongregate. Don’t assume each and every bug is because of Kongregate.

I personally think this thread is an alright idea, then we might be able to put together a list of major bugs that MrShoe needs to fix.

What I have to contribute to this is this: If you put a word, then a comma, then a word in the world title via a bot, when you look at the Mine section the world splits into two. My explanation of this is because worlds are sorted by commas, and so if you put a comma in the world title, it disrupts the pattern. Seeing as there is no actual extra world, it pretends… Bla bla bla. Too complicated to explain! :)

Flag Post

9th February 2013:
Cowboy Deco – Can’t place fence (or thats what you called it…).

Flag Post

any other bugs not related to block bugs? anyway you can use this thread for the future bugs.

Flag Post

17th March 2013:
I go to a world. I met a zombie that’s at the spawn point. I jumped on him. I didn’t became a zombie no matter what. People didn’t turn into zombies too. And he is forever standing there being a zombie. His name is SCIENTISTS, I guess.

Flag Post

@Leverage914 Are you sure it wasn’t a guest? Because guests can be zombies all the time and never infect people. (guest-bomb guests).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You only get infected if the zombie walks into you, you don’t get infect if you walk into it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Highfive55:

You only get infected if the zombie walks into you, you don’t get infect if you walk into it.

It will infect you either way you walk into it or it walks into you

Flag Post
Originally posted by GirlforGod2000:

@Leverage914 Are you sure it wasn’t a guest? Because guests can be zombies all the time and never infect people. (guest-bomb guests).

he’s not a guest. his name is SCIENTISTS

Flag Post

i ALWAYS have np. 255. later next day. AND I HAVE BUG! I HAVE 245 or 240

Flag Post
Originally posted by XOlolerOX:

I dont get what you’re saying?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

I dont get what you’re saying?

I think he meant that he always gets to 255 magic coins, only to find out the next day that he just went back to 245/240 magics, but the language is too primitive to understand. :o

Flag Post
Originally posted by XOlolerOX:

that’s not a bug. They implemented it that way.
You lose a magic coin every few minutes, hours or days.. I forgot.. but it’s not a bug.

Flag Post

Ok, so i’ve spent like an hour now trying to figure out why this game WILL NOT LOAD! It just says,“Movie not loaded…”. I’m currently on a Mac 10.4.11 running Firefox. PLEEEEASE someone help me! :’(

Flag Post
Originally posted by ccory9:

Ok, so i’ve spent like an hour now trying to figure out why this game WILL NOT LOAD! It just says,“Movie not loaded…”. I’m currently on a Mac 10.4.11 running Firefox. PLEEEEASE someone help me! :’(

Try this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:
Originally posted by ccory9:

Try this

It didn’t help AT ALL! I’m getting so frustrated! D:<

Flag Post
Originally posted by CappuccinoRape:

It didn’t help AT ALL! I’m getting so frustrated! D:<

Perhaps it’s a problem with flash. Try playing EE on the game’s main site (www.everybodyedits.com).

Flag Post

Jumping back up the topic.
It doesn’t matter if you run into the zombie, or if the zombie runs into you.
What matters is if the ‘user’ you are running through is in fact there.
Guest bombs are a good example of this. They don’t have the complex movement calculations to decide exactly who and when to infect.
Likewise with most any bot. They aren’t written to infect you. Or, for that matter, to die. (A “death” packet is what the client sends to become an un-zombie again, in your eyes)…

And so, there’s also the possibility that the user isn’t even there. They may have been ignored by the server without the server telling you they left. Sort of like lagging out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:

Jumping back up the topic.
It doesn’t matter if you run into the zombie, or if the zombie runs into you.
What matters is if the ‘user’ you are running through is in fact there.
Guest bombs are a good example of this. They don’t have the complex movement calculations to decide exactly who and when to infect.
Likewise with most any bot. They aren’t written to infect you. Or, for that matter, to die. (A “death” packet is what the client sends to become an un-zombie again, in your eyes)…

And so, there’s also the possibility that the user isn’t even there. They may have been ignored by the server without the server telling you they left. Sort of like lagging out.

Good explanation :D

Flag Post

So, I use a woot, right?

Then this happens once i enter another level:

It lets me keep 3 woots. (No I did not photo shop or anything, this is a real glitch/bug thing).

Flag Post

Not a big deal, probably just the server and you out of sync or something.

Flag Post

Besides, who would possibly complain about getting an extra woot? >.>

Flag Post

The game just keeps crashing for me! I cant even get into the loading screen!

Flag Post

i dont think anyone can get online, some people are saying they (criss and the other mods) are on vacation, that’s all i know about it…