someone else make one #swagyolo420 (locked)

191 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Kind of amazed when I realized we didn’t have one of these.

Anyway, discuss the update each week on this thread.

THIS WEEK’S UPDATE:

Bruce the Zombie Slayer (Smiley)

HUD Showing How Many Zombies are in a Level

Builders Club 50% Sale

3 New Commands: /help, /getpos, and /visible

You forgot the kissing smiley on sale too.
Anyway, I really don’t know how the zombie HUD could help, but that’s just me. The commands are useful, zombie slaying is good as long as it stays at a high class and BC on sale is always good. I suppose it’s a decent update after all.

EDIT: I really thought Bruce did slay zombies. Seriously, if it doesn’t do that, I don’t think it deserves class 11 .
Anyway, why the hell did this get locked. ._.

Flag Post

But Bruce can’t slay zombie nor immune to zombie, Its just a normal smiley like others…that’s what MrVoid told me…

Why is this lock? .__.

Flag Post

I love this update.

But Bruce smiley? Why the name? It doesn’t even slay zombies, or is immune! This is what I don’t like about this.

Bruce, you look bad, and you should feel bad. No offence to anyone named Bruce.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

I love this update.

But Bruce smiley? Why the name? It doesn’t even slay zombies, or is immune! This is what I don’t like about this.

There is someone named Bruce…Bruce Lee, the famous martial artist…

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

I love this update.

There is someone named Bruce…Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee: Fighter (Martial Artist, not necessarily fighter, but still)
Bruce: Zombie Fighter (Slayer)

I see what you did there…

Also, I do like the new commands.

WE FINALLY DON’T HAVE TO SWEAR TO GET OUR WORLDS PRIVATE. Thanks, MrShoe. ;D

EDIT: Uhh, why was this locked?

Flag Post

Lol, this went from locked to stickied. I suppose asking nicely was all it really needed. :P

Flag Post

Thanks, adv0catus, for stickying (?) this when I asked! :D

I do dislike the Bruce smiley. It looks bad, and doesn’t fit in with the general theme of EE. It doesn’t even look like a smiley…

I also dislike how you have to be really high class to wear it. Sure, I’m class 11 currently, but I mean, class 10 is enough. Class 11 requirement is way too high.

Flag Post

If it actually slayed zombies, the class requirement on Bruce would be justified. However, it’s just a regular smiley, it’s horrible and it’s not even worth it. I mean, I would still buy it since I want to have all smilies, but I would certainly NEVER use it. It just looks damn weird.

I would prefer the purple pacman ghost smiley a thousand times over Bruce if you ask me.

Flag Post

Mr Shoe:

Bruce the Zombie Slayer

Today, We’re introducing Bruce the Zombie Slayer.Zombie Slaying is not for everybody, so you’ll need a minimum magic class of 11 to wield the awesomeness of the Bruce.

Me: Wha?

Flag Post

Can someone explain the /visible command to me? He has yet to update the “Help” section… and It’s not working in my world.

/help /visible

You’re welcome.

Flag Post

Can someone explain the /visible command to me? He has yet to update the “Help” section… and It’s not working in my world.

/help /visible

You’re welcome.

/visible
System Message: Unknown Command

[Removed].

I do not understand this post.

Anyhow, have you tried /help /visible? I already told you to, and it will give you info about the command.

Flag Post

/help merely says what commands are available.

/visible isn’t recognized as a command.

…Use visible like this…/visible True or /visible False…

Flag Post

/help merely says what commands are available.

/visible isn’t recognized as a command.

Terence, then you did something wrong. If you type /help /[command] it tells you what the command is and how you use it.

Flag Post

UPDATED OP WITH NEW UPDATES. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

I think you just bumped a sticky that was at the top of the forums anyways. :)

Flag Post

I hope invis portals stay.

I love the new zombie doors.

I was going to post, but then the last post was by me, and I didn’t want to double…

Flag Post

I liked how Shoe challenged us to make our own levels to keep the invisible portals.

Basically, it negated all whining. (If you want them back, do something about it.)

Me too. An actual "contest", finally.

I do hope they stay and not be removed again because we didnt make good enough levels.

Flag Post

Well, I can’t complain about this update either. I mean, who on Earth wouldn’t want zombie gates and doors? As for the invisible portals, I never really got to using them, so even though it would be nice if they stayed, it wouldn’t be the end of the world for me if they were removed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Well, I can’t complain about this update either. I mean, who on Earth wouldn’t want zombie gates and doors? As for the invisible portals, I never really got to using them, so even though it would be nice if they stayed, it wouldn’t be the end of the world for me if they were removed.

Well, invis portals are the world to me, and I’d pretty much quit EE if they were removed. They’re used to make such awesome levels…

DISCLAIMER: Exaggeration was used in that paragraph.

Flag Post

Well, invis portals are the world to me, and I’d pretty much quit EE if they were removed. They’re used to make such awesome levels…

No really, I don’t see the real use for them while having the normal ones, except in Yo! scroll and a few others.

Flag Post

Your doing good, tere. Keep it up.

Flag Post

No really, I don’t see the real use for them while having the normal ones, except in Yo! scroll and a few others.

Then clearly you have not seen these levels. Namely Delusional Valley, Zombie Board Game, The Island of Mysteries, Project Phobia and A Dreary Day. I hope you change your opinion. :)

Flag Post

Then clearly you have not seen these levels. Namely Delusional Valley, Zombie Board Game, The Island of Mysteries, Project Phobia and A Dreary Day. I hope you change your opinion. :)

That’s why I said “a few others” >.>
Those levels are pretty good though. :)

Flag Post

New update: World Portals.
My reaction: YES YES YES.

Flag Post

whenever I use the world portal it says "to prevent abuse you can only be conneted to this world once and can’t use it.

Flag Post

Out of all the misses made, this update was a bullseye.