someone else make one #swagyolo420 page 4 (locked)

191 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Yeah but you can legally declare “jk” and be absolved and unbanned, Terry.

True dat. It’s not like the mods have any way of telling your age other than what you say. >.>

Flag Post
Originally posted by dootdootdoot:

Yeah but you can legally declare “jk” and be absolved and unbanned, Terry.

I’m a declaration! :D

This filler update is extraordinary!
And by that, I mean it’s extra ordinary. A bit too lame for my tastes. Anybody concur? Yes? Good.

Flag Post

idk,maybe i need hmm to think right! :D, oh well, i think i should get to the remote control errrr, i can’t grab it, it’s too far, oh shit, i broke the precious vase, better i put it under my bed…

Flag Post

They didn’t update the blog :0

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:

They didn’t update the blog :0

Nope. :I

http://blog.everybodyedits.com/

Flag Post

MrVoid: Let’s update the blog.
MrShoe: THIS IS MADNESS!!!
MrVoid: Ok screw the blog then.

Flag Post

oh why brain hurts a little bit :((

Flag Post

Well, try and take a rest.
They will be updating the blog soon…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

update? mrvoid is ruining game all updates by him (except for potion of levition) made game even boring . he shouldn’t be a ee admin/mod mrshoe was far better but nowdays he is not making any update :D and chris is now not the part of game he is jsut the owner i have seen nothing by him :( but its ok he is working on nonoba and cyclon he is just a mod i know but nearly all people i know didnt yet have seen means waste of a mod place there should be only rpgmaster and mrshoe

Flag Post

this game is gonna end this game is working for more and more profit first increased chat cost from 1cent to 3$ then bc and discount on packs if bought by gems only and i think 1 more thing is to come edit potion costs 10gems it will let you edit any world for 1 minute with or without owners permission it wont be for us only for bc and the bc person will ruin our levels and there will be text for 50gems and everyone could write gem person will rule ee and there will be also auctions like if i made a level 4 gem person liked it with or without my permission there an auction would be done and the person wins my ownership would be transfered to him and i get 10% of the sp in gems and 90% would be tax for mrvoid and when this will happen i will leave ee and go to bb that is far better XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayushman:

this game is gonna end this game is working for more and more profit first increased chat cost from 1cent to 3$ then bc and discount on packs if bought by gems only and i think 1 more thing is to come edit potion costs 10gems it will let you edit any world for 1 minute with or without owners permission it wont be for us only for bc and the bc person will ruin our levels and there will be text for 50gems and everyone could write gem person will rule ee and there will be also auctions like if i made a level 4 gem person liked it with or without my permission there an auction would be done and the person wins my ownership would be transfered to him and i get 10% of the sp in gems and 90% would be tax for mrvoid and when this will happen i will leave ee and go to bb that is far better XD

Chat – You also get 50 gems so you save money

BC – It costs less then all the packs put together

Edit Potion – Go to the Ideas thread

Text – Already in the game, but exclusive for mods and yet again, go back to the Ideas thread

Auction – Are you just making excuses to hate on this game? yet again go to the Ideas thread

BB – If that’s so much better, please leave this game forever for that game.

And next time, please PLEASE put your reply in a better format because that was really hard to read.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayushman:

This post is EXACTLY the same post you made on your end of ee thread. Posting it once was enough.

Originally posted by georgeinator:

Chat – You also get 50 gems so you save money

BC – It costs less then all the packs put together

Edit Potion – Go to the Ideas thread

Text – Already in the game, but exclusive for mods and yet again, go back to the Ideas thread

Auction – Are you just making excuses to hate on this game? yet again go to the Ideas thread

BB – If that’s so much better, please leave this game forever for that game.

And next time, please PLEASE put your reply in a better format because that was really hard to read.

I agree, but I think ayush wasn’t proposing those ideas to be added into EE, but rather saying what would happen to EE if it turned into a “pay2win”.

Flag Post

YOU ALREADY POST THAT ON YOUR END OF EE THREAD AYUSH!

(Brain: -50%)

Flag Post

Grav, I just pointed that out. ._.

Flag Post

Ik.

But ayush comments make my sanity go down ._.

(Brain: -75%)

Flag Post

Do I really have to make a thread explaining why MrShoe is epic and does not make bad updates, like many people think.

‘Aahhhhh! MRSHOE ADDED BUILDERS CLUB OH NO IT’S TEH END OF THE WORLD! NO EE SUCKS NOW AND MRSHOE SUCKS FOR RUINING THE GAME’

These are the exact types of post that makes me angry and flip the desk. MrShoe, MrVoid do NOT make bad updates.

Do I really need to make a thread for this, lets hope not, because the moment someone complains about MrShoe’s update AGAIN, well uhh, you can guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Do I really have to make a thread explaining why MrShoe is epic and does not make bad updates, like many people think.

‘Aahhhhh! MRSHOE ADDED BUILDERS CLUB OH NO IT’S TEH END OF THE WORLD! NO EE SUCKS NOW AND MRSHOE SUCKS FOR RUINING THE GAME

These are the exact types of post that makes me angry and flip the desk. MrShoe, MrVoid do NOT make bad updates.

Do I really need to make a thread for this, lets hope not, because the moment someone complains about MrShoe’s update AGAIN, well uhh, you can guess.

I’ll be the first challenger to that, and rest assured that I’m not going to approach it with subjective way (Rather, the objective way).

> MrShoe does NOT make bad updates.
Unfortunately even him can possibly disagree with you, here’s why:

As we all know, of course that EE needs money to run, needs hella lots if I have to guess. And adding BC and upping the cost of chat is their solution. Okay, it’s acceptable to me.

And finally, their failure is that they literally threw away their gold mine. And by gold mine, I mean players, players usually buy chat, beta and or BC, and their very update to keep us playing this ironically backfired. Less incomes in their house now.

Flag Post

New update, spartan smiley.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they still didn’t update the blog. :C

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

New update, spartan smiley.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they still didn’t update the blog. :C

> Get ready to have EE abandoned as it was

Flag Post

EE’s updates are fine, but crap… beta removal? Pfft.

UPDATE THE BLOG IT’S 2 OUTBLOGGED PLEASE .-.

Flag Post

Really? Just because a person missed two blogs doesn’t mean that the game is stuck/abandoned/dead for good. There are STILL updates.
Think about it. By the time the updates stopped, it would be like the old EE before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dasupahplayer:

Really? Just because a person missed two blogs doesn’t mean that the game is stuck/abandoned/dead for good. There are STILL updates.
Think about it. By the time the updates stopped, it would be like the old EE before.

You do know what is sarcasm right?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

NO! ALL IS LOST. THE GAME IS DEAD. 2 BLOG POSTS MISSING MEANS THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE LAST DAYS THE GAME WILL BE UP. THIS IS THE END.

I don’t think that the game is dead, but I think Chris, Mr.shoe and Mr.void are on a trip or something, and since they aren’t there to come up with anything new they are also stretching the updates for the spartan pack, So i am gonna assume that the next update is gonna be a potion, since instead of giving out a smiley and brick pack at once like they normally do its gonna be something small like a potion.