234523452353252345 (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

World name: Coin door puzzle PRO
World ID: You can only hope it’s real.
Player that world belongs to: I WONDER WHO.
Description: A small world, yet challenging. Enjoy.

Flag Post

Sorry, I have no submission; yet a simple question.

Are these levels going to be just a simple string

or could they be like an adventure where you make choices and stuff and you go down a different path and stuff and stuff?

Flag Post

yo dawg

Station_01.exe

PWM_2Lw1jNa0I

Aoitenshi

Station_02.bat

PWZpFcbX6lbEI

Aoitenshi

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

I would have put these in anyway. ;)

Thanks! :D

Hey, what about mine. D:

Flag Post

Didn’t see you before. Sorry! xD

ACCEPTED! :3

That’s more like it. c:

Flag Post

Terence, just a suggestion. Add a list of all the current featured worlds in the ‘lobby’ so that way people can know what levels are in there. Thanks.

Flag Post

dont waste time hrer i m giving you email-id of mrshoe as on blog we have to email it there we dont need to pass terence’s test forst send it here “julian@everybodyedits.com” ant terence why are you bieng a tester? this is work of mrshoe

Flag Post

spell mistake hrer=here forst=first ant=and

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Terence, just a suggestion. Add a list of all the current featured worlds in the ‘lobby’ so that way people can know what levels are in there. Thanks.

Waiting until I get >10 worlds.

Do you have any? :3

Hmm… perhaps! :p

I’ll make one especially for this. And then you add it to the list, unmute me and shout on my profile saying that I’m awesome. Deal?

If you want, forget the shout. Forget the unmute as well, if you really.

Originally posted by ayushman:

spell mistake hrer=here forst=first ant=and

You see the button called ‘edit post’? Click that and afterwards, please delete the post. Just helps not to clog up the forum.

Flag Post

i dont see any edit button lol just joking it is there i know sorry for that but i wont remove

Flag Post

dont waste time hrer i m giving you email-id of mrshoe as on blog we have to email it there we dont need to pass terence’s test forst send it here “julian@everybodyedits.com” ant terence why are you bieng a tester? this is work of mrshoe

Ayush, I don’t know what you understood this was, but Terence is merely making a level the features other user’s levels. He’s not being a “tester” or something like that, he’s just being a good guy trying to advertise others’ levels. Please read closely before posting.

Flag Post

I highly doubt there’s going to be >10 worlds, kongregatian EE is very unsufficient of players.

Flag Post

monsh Each world “WILL be tested” are you blind cant you read this

Flag Post

Slightly off-topic here, I just found an epic concept involving world portals. I’ll link it to ya:

http://ee.forumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=28588

Go check it out!

I do agree with Lirum, on topic-ish.

Flag Post

monsh Each world “WILL be tested” are you blind cant you read this

Each world will be tested to see if it’s good enough to be featured on terence’s level. If you were going to feature worlds on your own level you would do the same. What’s wrong about it?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Forgot about this

Hi Terence, I don’t think this will work very well; you seemingly have almost no entries; though the idea good, the execution not-so-good.

There’s no sense bumping a thread with the intention of reviving it if you know it’s going to fail; which I’ve definitely learned from continuously bumping my crews and being idiotic. So yeah, I regret that.