EE Crew Masterlist

15 posts

Flag Post

Reserved for lock, if ever it becomes necessary.

Flag Post

Current

Abandoned/Disbanded

• ACE Crew
  • Ami Crew
  • AV Crew
  • EG Crew
  • INCP Crew
  • Mechanism Crew
  • MTP Crew
  • Predators Crew
  • TS Crew
  • UX Crew

Please reply with constructive help, thank-you. As I do not play, I’m mostly unaware of what is going on in-game so help is greatly appreciated. I hope this thread isn’t a duplicate and is well received. :)

Flag Post

OH. Not one of these again..
Needs more information. Also, you should list good crews, not crews that don’t even have a crew page with correct grammar and relevant information.

Flag Post

If the general consensus is that this is a bad idea, I’ll happily delete the entire thread. As I said , I don’t play, so I’m not very familiar with the crews and their activities and such. I don’t really want to exclude crews just because their threads aren’t super-duper pretty for two reasons:

1. Not everyone’s first language is English and to exclude them for that reason is really unfair.
2. Forum formatting is really difficult to pick up on, so expecting someone to be good at it is unrealistic.

With that being said as well, even though I don’t play (which is why I asked for feedback), I like to think I’m proficient at English, I am quite capable when it comes to formatting (so the thread is pretty – see my About Me as an example) and I will definitely keep on top of the thread.

However, again, if the general consensus is to dump the thread, so be it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wesley_ding:

OH. Not one of these again..
Needs more information. Also, you should list good crews, not crews that don’t even have a crew page with correct grammar and relevant information.

Wesley, a crew is a crew. If it’s going to be a crew masterlist, then all crews should be listed.
Anyway, I don’t see why this shouldn’t be done. I really have no idea which crews are active right now in EE, so this would help a lot.

Flag Post

MTP Crew is disbanded.
EG Crew is disbanded.
AmiCrew is dead.
ACE Crew is dead.
UX Crew is disbanded.
AV Crew is dead.
TS Crew is disbanded.
Predators Crew is dead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lirum053:

MTP Crew is disbanded.
EG Crew is disbanded.
AmiCrew is dead.
ACE Crew is dead.
UX Crew is disbanded.
AV Crew is dead.
TS Crew is disbanded.
Predators Crew is dead.

So was INCP.
R.I.P. (yo pants)

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

If the general consensus is that this is a bad idea, I’ll happily delete the entire thread. As I said , I don’t play, so I’m not very familiar with the crews and their activities and such. I don’t really want to exclude crews just because their threads aren’t super-duper pretty for two reasons:

1. Not everyone’s first language is English and to exclude them for that reason is really unfair.
2. Forum formatting is really difficult to pick up on, so expecting someone to be good at it is unrealistic.

With that being said as well, even though I don’t play (which is why I asked for feedback), I like to think I’m proficient at English, I am quite capable when it comes to formatting (so the thread is pretty – see my About Me as an example) and I will definitely keep on top of the thread.

However, again, if the general consensus is to dump the thread, so be it.

DR – A crew
FT – An active crew that likes to do activities and stuff.
M – A productive crew that like to make worlds and stuff.
I was planning to join that crew.

Who said it wasn’t easy?

Flag Post

At the moment a crew master list isn’t exactly needed, but it’ll be nice when there’s 10+ crews. Just my opinion, good to see you taking an interest in the game, advo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Nice to see you taking an interest in this game but…

Additionally, this gets really tiresome.

e.g: "join this crew plz cald ""aweshum crewz"

e.g: >No

e.g: kk then u all suk mrshoe sucks and locked :’(((

Again, though. Thanks for trying.

That thing’s outdated btw

Flag Post

That was my point. It’s outdated because of how irritating this is to handle.

I think I an manage. :3

I updated with Lirum’s post. But varine, yours isn’t really clear if they’re active or not?

Eventually, I plan on going through the entire forum page by page and adding all crew threads, active or not. Hopefully this will be a compilation of all past and current crews ever for EE on Kong. Like a history book. :3

What inspired me to make this thread is that it seems like the whole structure on the forums is a little disorganized. Hopefully this becomes the go-to thread to get the link to the desired crew thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

That was my point. It’s outdated because of how irritating this is to handle.

I think I an manage. :3

I updated with Lirum’s post. But varine, yours isn’t really clear if they’re active or not?

Eventually, I plan on going through the entire forum page by page and adding all crew threads, active or not. Hopefully this will be a compilation of all past and current crews ever for EE on Kong. Like a history book. :3

What inspired me to make this thread is that it seems like the whole structure on the forums is a little disorganized. Hopefully this becomes the go-to thread to get the link to the desired crew thread.

Uhh, they’re the active ones?

DR – IDK
FT – Active
Mech – Dead(Non-Active)

The reason i posted them because they are the only crews i know AND remember.

P.S Its varnine not varine! varine is a girl’s name! D:<

Flag Post

*Corrected

DR – Not a crew
FT – A crew that has active posters and does stuff
M – A self-proclaimed “productive crew” that has yet to to make worlds and stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wesley_ding:

*Corrected

DR – Not a crew
FT – A crew that has active posters and does stuff
M – A self-proclaimed “productive crew” that has yet to to make worlds and stuff.

Well, yours better anyways.

But a crew is a crew. :P
I mean, when someone makes a crew then it is a crew.
Ah, NVM its dead anyways…

Flag Post

Not a double post. Check the dates of posts.

New crew! AESJI Crew.