EE Pack Challenge! page 2

55 posts

Flag Post

The brush just doesn’t look like it might fit in EE. When I see an in-game pic with the brush in it I’ll be able to say for sure if it does fit or not.

Flag Post

ShinyPorygon5

Shiny, the blocks seriously look noobish and uncreative, I mean really, all you did was scribble different colors on them.

LOL, just joking… real response:

Instead of blocks with splattered paint on them, it’d be better just to have a paint option overall if you were suggesting a block with paint on top. Because honestly, it’s not like every block you’re using which you want paint on is always grey basic. And of course, you can’t include every single block with paint splattered on top, because that’d just be… unintuitive. I’d rather a pack with paint where you can use your mouse and paint paint onto the blocks. As to the actual blocks… they’re.. honestly, okay.. smiley is a bit too basic smiley-ish, it just looks like :) with a wig splattered on top. Make it more… in-depth. Decorations: Epic!

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

Why was my post removed…?

Anyway, introducing the….Paint Package!

Smiley:

Blocks:

Decorations:

Backgrounds:

inb4: Shiny, the blocks seriously look noobish and uncreative, I mean really, all you did was scribble different colors on them. My response: Well, they’re supposed to be like that, because the artist smiley splattered paint everywhere. It’s like the Halloween 2011 brick. Yes, there’s red all over it, but that’s the blood from a victim who was killed.

In-Game Photo: Will upload soon.

Can’t believe the fact that the hat makes the smiley nearly twice as tall…
The brush and bucket are… not telling >:D

Flag Post

To prove to GottaAskTheMan and anyone else who doesn’t believe that I’m a good artist, I’ve made my own Shiny Porygon Pack! (I also made a smiley for it.)

Smiley: I guess it would have to have a feature which lets it turn around so it doesn’t look weird if you were to actually play as it.

This is a happy one in god mode. Credit for photo goes to Pokequeen.

Blocks:

Backgrounds:

Well, this took a long time to make, probably about 45-60 minutes. I hope it was all worth it though.

In-game Photo:

Optical Illusion: If you think the blocks on the right look misplaced, they aren’t. It only looks like that because of the design difference.

Aww,its so cute. :D
+30

Flag Post

I don’t know how to do so…. can someone make a ice / snow pack?

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Hell Package

Original:

Upsized:

In-game:

^ this took me literally forever to make.

EDIT1: Added upsized
EDIT2: Fixed In-game, was off-tiled
EDIT3: Accidently put it in upsized, fixed; corrected off-tiled in-game pic

Not recommended to add this in, seemingly because we have lava blocks, plus that there is a ‘netherwart’ block that is a copy of Minecraft.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheYugiohMonster:

Not recommended to add this in, seemingly because we have lava blocks

There’s no lava block in EE, we only have flames. Lava =/= flames
You’re right though, copyright would be strong in this pack :P

PS: Could someone please give me feedback on the lasers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Digital Package

I’m one for simple stuff, so I decided that if I was going to make a pack for this, it would be simple. This pack is inspired in Tron’s world, and could be used for a “digital” like environment. Enjoy!

Blocks:

Background:

Hazzards (lasers):

In-Game:

PS: I followed GATM’s way of posting this since I find it practical. :)
PS2: I would upsize it for you guys to look more closely to the blocks, but I keep failing at that. If anyone wants to upsize it, go ahead :P

Changelog: Added Blue and purple blocks and background. Added lasers. The laser block isn’t actually a hazzard (it’s a solid block) but I made it with the hazzard set and it’s staying there.

Creativity:10/10 – No one in the Ideas forum suggested that before.
Looks:15/15 – This is the most simple pack I’ve ever seen, But it is good. Especially the lazer thingies.
Necessary Items: 4/5 – What is the purpose of the blocks in the hazard section?
Overall:29/30 – This pack fits with the scifi and scifi 2013 :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by leverage914:
Necessary Items: 4/5 – What is the purpose of the blocks in the hazard section?

Oh, I did both the lasers and the blocks in the same pic and it didn’t seem necessary to get the blocks out of the laser’s set and put them into the normal block’s set to show them. I suppose they would get them out if the pack was actually made, but y’know…it’s no big deal. :)

Flag Post

Not recommended to add this in, seemingly because we have lava blocks, plus that there is a ‘netherwart’ block that is a copy of Minecraft.

Oh, haha. laughs

Yeah, sure we can add windows that were in Minecraft, and metal blocks in mario, and the coin sound effects from mario, and the Builders Club name from ROBLOXlaughs

EE has copied a lot of things. Even the exact same texture, as with the windows. This is no exception.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Oh, haha. laughs

Yeah, sure we can add windows that were in Minecraft, and metal blocks in mario, and the coin sound effects from mario, and the Builders Club name from ROBLOXlaughs

EE has copied a lot of things. Even the exact same texture, as with the windows. This is no exception.

Dont forget the BETA blocks from mario.

Flag Post

I wonder if you can rotate spikes to be invisible, and place lava solid blocks in the background… do you get deadly lava? :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by hummerz5:

I wonder if you can rotate spikes to be invisible, and place lava solid blocks in the background… do you get deadly lava? :D

Isn’t lava supposed to be a hazzard anyway? :o

Flag Post

Isn’t lava supposed to be a hazzard anyway? :o

Maybe it’s supposed to be, but the lava blocks don’t harm you in anyway.

Fire does.

Flag Post

Oh yeah, baby! Fantastic idea.

BTW, do your glitch blocks stay when you save the world, and exit it? Because it has a lot of potential.

Flag Post

No new packs? I really like them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bumblebet:

No new packs? I really like them.

Hey doh! I’ll try to get some packs made over the weekend. Be patient!

Flag Post

Backgrounds:

Well, this took a long time to make, probably about 45-60 minutes. I hope it was all worth it though.

In-game Photo:

Optical Illusion: If you think the blocks on the right look misplaced, they aren’t. It only looks like that because of the design difference.

Ehhem, these look like the christmas backgrounds……. copier! Well the lined ones do.

Flag Post

is nice to have many people making new packs :D, however, is not better make at least a new action pack? it’s kinda, idk, maybe whe need more “action” block, new hazard (no) or something that make the player hover? (out of ideas wow, you a geniu! (not really)) on ee :l ,just a suggestion, i just made this topic because i bored xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by GravityFractal:

is nice to have many people making new packs :D,however,is not better make at least a new action pack?it’s kinda,idk,maybe whe need more “action” block,new hazard (no) or something that make the player hover? (out of ideas wow,you a geniu!(not really)) on ee :l,just a suggestion,i just made this topic because i bored xD

I made a pack with lasers, but I guess burning to death due to lasers isn’t an action. :c

Flag Post

is nice to have many people making new packs :D,however,is not better make at least a new action pack?it’s kinda,idk,maybe whe need more “action” block,new hazard (no) or something that make the player hover? (out of ideas wow,you a geniu!(not really)) on ee :l,just a suggestion,i just made this topic because i bored xD

I made a pack with lasers, but I guess burning to death due to lasers isn’t an action. :c

Maybe try making a laser that turns around based on the speed set for the laser to turn?
And it might be hard cause’ you’ll need to make it a Gif. for it to turn. ‘-’

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

Maybe try making a laser that turns around based on the speed set for the laser to turn?
And it might be hard cause’ you’ll need to make it a Gif. for it to turn. ‘-’

You wouldn’t be able to set a custom speed, since I can’t make infinite gifs for every damn set of speed. You could set it to like 0.5 – 1 – 2 and that would be it. Still, the turn would be weird, since the laser would be diagonal and it would still kill mid-air. Besides, you would need to set which lasers turn which direction (because just connecting them ain’t gonna be enough), so I think it would be a bit too complex. o_0

Flag Post

Simple just make a speed thing (forgot the name goddamnit) like, you click on a arrow that increase speed (a ^ arrow) and a arrow that decrease, or just put 5 speed buttons that set speed between 1 – 5.

Or, idk lol that a shame helpfull hint heh.

Flag Post

Simple just make a speed thing (forgot the name goddamnit) like, you click on a arrow that increase speed (a ^ arrow) and a arrow that decrease, or just put 5 speed buttons that set speed between 1 – 5.

Or, idk lol that a shame helpfull hint heh.

That’s only the gui, which is the visual part of the feature (which would be, in my opinion, the easiest part since it would be done after solving the actual problem). Besides, you didn’t even say how would you define which lasers turn in which direction; you can’t just make a new gui window for every new feature you add :/

Flag Post

That why i put the shame thing on my post xD