NEW CREW EVERYBODY B-DX

9 posts

Flag Post

The crew is simple and fun all you need to do is add me as a friend and then you I will see you and tag my clan name in your world your going to love the clan hurry offer ends on March 31 so join quik. E-mail below

: [Removed]

Flag Post

This ain’t a crew. This is a useless advertisement… hope I ain’t too harsh.

Flag Post

I agree with Andrei, tough kaleb got a very original idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lolzhss:

I agree with Andrei, tough kaleb got a very original idea.

I don’t quite see how this is very original. This concept has been executed a countless number of times.

kaleb, good luck..

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Oh, and for posting your email here, you get free lifetime membership in the Get Unlimited Spam Club. And what’s so good about this that makes me want to join this crew? Seems like a joke, flagged.

Flag Post

Wesley, everyone is entitled to make threads in here without getting bashed. If the guy wants to make a crew, let him do it. If it’s bad enough it will vanish on its own. Please be more polite.

Anyway, this could use a list of members… or at least it should get more organised. Good luck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

Wesley, everyone is entitled to make threads in here without getting bashed. If the guy wants to make a crew, let him do it. If it’s bad enough it will vanish on its own. Please be more polite.

Anyway, this could use a list of members… or at least it should get more organised. Good luck.

+1?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monshraider:

+1

In other words, some people don’t have the mental capability of you; be polite, remember, you were probably like that once.

Kaleb, reformat it. Instead of asking people to go to your email (it can cause a lot of Sam in your inbox and things…) make an application form which people can fill out to join your crew.