Ideas page 2

4397 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Adding on to zinga331’s ideas.

Checkpoint block: Upon contact, any return block you make contact with sends you back here instead.
Bomb: Eraser tool. Destroys 5 blocks in every direction.
Dynamite: Smaller than a Bomb. Destroys 3 blocks in every direction OR 5 blocks in any 4 directions.
Nuke: Larger than a Bomb. Does the same as dynamite, but the effects are multiplied by 3.
Super return block: Returns you to the start no matter what.
Fog block: Creates fog in a 10×10 square. Fog is hard to see through, but you can go through it.
Uncollidable Blocks, like coins, can have their gavity changed. Fog can also be applied to these blocks.
Mirror block: Flips the map on contact. Comes in horizontal and vertical.
Rotate block: Rotates the map 90-270 degrees upon contact. Comes in left and right.
Kick block: Ejects the person who makes contact with it from the game. Useful for removing trolls and noobs.

I like them, but not the bomb dynamite and nuke things… It would make it too RPGish.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johno130:

Uhm, there should be an ‘Easter’ set, contains:
Choco block (white, dark and milk chocolate)
Present block (blue, red, green and yellow)
choc bunny decoration
candy decorations
easter egg decoration
Easter Island smiley (just because.)

i think they should do that for 1500 energy but good idea

Flag Post

half blocks: name says it all

Flag Post
Originally posted by mike1011031:

needs animated smilies, like eating or yawning
also a “build your own” smiley. pick from a list of items for your smiley, so u can somewhat cross 2 or 3 smilies
my water block: u slowly fall in it unless u press up

These are actually great ideas. Animated smilies would give EE a bit more of a “Role-playing” feel. Also, a smiley crossing ability would allow some creativity, but should prevent obscene smilies from being created.

Water block may be a little too much though, but it would definitely help minigame with art levels.

Flag Post

how about sand blocks that turn into 4 dust blocks (they turn into dust blocks if theres more then 1 smiley on them)

Flag Post

how about blocks that the smileys could hold and use it as a raft

Flag Post
Originally posted by puffleboy:
Originally posted by Johno130:

Uhm, there should be an ‘Easter’ set, contains:
Choco block (white, dark and milk chocolate)
Present block (blue, red, green and yellow)
choc bunny decoration
candy decorations
easter egg decoration
Easter Island smiley (just because.)

i think they should do that for 1500 energy but good idea

It’ll probably be more than that, probably 5000 energy until easter, starting on shrove Tuesday.

Flag Post

energy bank so if you dont want to spend on enething you can put it in there and save for something that is not out

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

how about blocks that you can push XD

Flag Post

i think they need some blocks like you can only go thru if you have code, or maybe like the 2 secret blocks, but in more than just black. the only black thing makes it so you know can guess wich ones are secre just by standing up and looking at the screen above. i got thru quite a few lvls like that. lol. all other ideas are pretty kul 2. the kick block also useful for the end of lvls, so they can redo the lvl, and get coin agin. and maybe a block that drains coins, so like, you can trap ppl in places, so, like, you have a room of coin blocks, but you have a drain block at bottom of door, so they cant get out. good for bosses, so that ppl who try the boss cant just leave, but others can go right thru.

Flag Post

Blocks:
<< Do not cross >>
Mario coin blocks
Code block (jump on it and write the code for be teleported ( example : Q:What’s the name of English flag ? A:Union Jack ) )
Smileys:
Kirby (>^_^)>
ANGRY FAIC >=(
Soldier/Futurist soldier
Other:
Faster energy( every 2 min )
Black Crown
The possibility of make an anti-guest filter
RPG mode
Deco:
Sun and moon
Flowers

Flag Post

water blocks , text blocks (u touch em and it appears a message) the trees decoration back :( many things , color choosing on our auras (god modes)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragon_slayer520:

how about blocks that the smileys could hold and use it as a raft

i like it :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Water Blocks – A set of blocks which contain a low gravity field, which may be entered. Essentially, this could either be up for tweaking, so that you fall slowly, or, you float in the water… I’d also bring up a lot of opportunities for submarine levels, too.

Hm… Shall a gravity dot but blue?

Flag Post

How about:
1:a block that lets only one person in each 5 seconds,to control flow of ppl
2:a brick that only smileys but not gods can go in?
3: a brick that only ppl with code can go through
4:a brick that only ppl with code can go on, where the rest of the non-code ppl can’t go on
Tell me what you think of these ideas.

Flag Post

Some Ideas:
1.Tall Saved World
-50×400 and its opposite of wide :)

2. Blue Coin Doors
-Same as coin doors but coins needed must be blue.

3. Spikes
-Kills you if you got hit and lets you restart the level.

4.Checkpoint
-You will restart here instead of the whole level if passed by.
-Color white if not passed by and green if passed by

5. Quicksand
- Same as spikes but slowly drains smileys

6. Blind brick
- Lets the blocks multi colored if got hit for 10 sec
ex. blue key, red gate , gold beta = secret block , green door , (disappears)

Flag Post

Okay, heres my idea guys. Please quote on it and say “Yes” or “I Agree” if you like it!
How bout’ some bricks…But not ordinary bricks. Yes, Yes, I am talking about just regular “Color” bricks. They show on the minimap as the same of their copy..Or…“Thick Copy”.. Maybe a little more specific would be bricks you can walk through, but have the same color, same design, but maybe a different outline so people know that you can go through it. It would probably help in art levels for those who like to make art. Instead of using dots to get around. It would also be good for like placing high ground platforms but without having to leave spaces or have dots when you want your design to be perfect. I know this is hard to understand but it is ALSO hard to not say yes to this explain it. Thats all.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by dev142gold:

How about:
1:a block that lets only one person in each 5 seconds,to control flow of ppl
2:a brick that only smileys but not gods can go in?
3: a brick that only ppl with code can go through
4:a brick that only ppl with code can go on, where the rest of the non-code ppl can’t go on
Tell me what you think of these ideas.

like it

Flag Post
Originally posted by celo753:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

Water Blocks – A set of blocks which contain a low gravity field, which may be entered. Essentially, this could either be up for tweaking, so that you fall slowly, or, you float in the water… I’d also bring up a lot of opportunities for submarine levels, too.

Hm… Shall a gravity dot but blue?

exactly a blue square with just a little bit of gravity like u can float but u gradually go down

Flag Post

1) Shift block, A hollow block that you can put gravity shifters (right arrow, left arrow, up arrow) or floaters (the dot that you float on) when in contact it shifts you in the direction of the arrow. and the floater one would let you float or fly.
2) Trampolines, (big, medium, small) Big launches you 20 blocks in the air, medium launches you 25 feet in air, small launches you 10 feet in the air.
3) Teleoporter blocks, they would be numbered and catoragized. (reciever 1 links to thrower 1, only thrower can teleport, only receiver can receive.
Hope you like my Ideas.

Flag Post

block that dissapears after ur on it fir long

Flag Post

Zippok, what block is it

Flag Post

Secret blocks, but I know what you’re talking about, ulti. Like, you sit on it for too long, and it disappears?