Official Forum (locked)

48 posts

Flag Post

Just thought I’d point this out if you weren’t already aware, but Everybody Edits also has an Official Forum

We tend to check those more often, and you’re more likely to get a response there.

If you only use EE on Kong and you’d prefer to just use these, by all means, go ahead! I’ll try to be as active as I can in responding to your many questions.

—Cyclone (Everybody Edits Administrator)

Flag Post

Hooray! Everybody Edits got forums on Kongregate! .

Flag Post

Question. How many crews can a single person join at once? My EE friends keep asking me to join their crews and now I have my own.. It’s so confusing.. Someone please answer. ‘~’

Flag Post

I am a beta member but I don’t remember my sign in because I use the “Remember Me” thing on kong. The reason I want to know it is so I can play the beta like I should be able to. I paid good money for this!

Flag Post

I agree, you should let kong members add emails and passwords to their E.E account.

Flag Post

Can you add an “Everybody Edits Ideas” forum on kongregate?
Because some players have good ideas,but QRious dont make them

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smaland47:

Question. How many crews can a single person join at once? My EE friends keep asking me to join their crews and now I have my own.. It’s so confusing.. Someone please answer. ‘~’

Just 1 :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by hell_maker_2943:

im a half mod and moved it up to 2,so now all those ppl who want two can be there _

Flag Post

I can’t find crews

Flag Post
Originally posted by sonic20:

im a half mod and moved it up to 2,so now all those ppl who want two can be there _

most people join more XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlasterMan62895:

most people join more XD

How are you a half mod?

And I’m in a bunch more then my fingers and toes put together.

Flag Post

Just for everyone’s verification -
> I think all questions aimed at EE admins should be on that official forum. I don’t know if Cyclone uses kong much anymore.
> If you do have an urgent EE crisis and are too lazy to join the forum, please PM Cyclone on Kong.
> There is no such thing as a half-mod (That’s looking at you, Sonic). If a user does not have an M next to their name, they are not a mod for Kong, or if their username isn’t orange in the game, they do not mod the game.

Flag Post
I don’t know if Cyclone uses kong much anymore.

>.<

Flag Post

that dont matter that much any more

Flag Post

What doesn’t?

Flag Post

this has to do with the recent update, i found portals in my blocks box, but it only let me place one, help?
i am not beta, was it a glitch?

Flag Post

@mike u need to buy another one and im pretty sure u have to have beta in order to do so.

Flag Post

What surprises me most about this, is that this was brought back from the dead XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by redmastif:

@mike u need to buy another one and im pretty sure u have to have beta in order to do so.

buy another what..?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3mike231:
Originally posted by redmastif:

buy another what..?

portal

Flag Post

When was I talking about portals here?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3mike231:

When was I talking about portals here?

….no idea mustve clicked the wrong thread XD

Flag Post

No, redmast was talking to a different mike.

Flag Post

I got the chat but i cant see the chat box.

Flag Post

You can join as many as you want. It just depends on if your crew restricts you from joining more than one. Most do not.