[INCP] Incinerating Power page 42 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post

Won in the INCP Vs. TLL. Let’s go and be though, INCP! May your flames go forever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

So did I.

Ditto.

Just a link problem. Remember, it has to be the direct link.

Flag Post

INCP Mayhem On Mars

Inspired by DragonArcherZ’s crew wars map “The Gauntlet”

Link: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWOAW6Wy5LbEI

Goals:

• To use this as our 3rd project, and as I said earlier, a duel project.
  • To inspire other INCP Members to keep making a world
  • To use and practice our skills in Crew Wars and EE Worlds

Not finished yet, but it will be mirrored and will have 12F + 1 Boss.

Current Editing: Animation: Formation of Boss!

Flag Post

The Spoon

It’s not an ordinary spoon, for it has a flat piece of bloody flesh stuck at the back of a silver spoon.

NOTE: DO NOT TOUCH!!!

P.S. It could be edited due to the fact that this piece of art needs a way to soften the corners and some shading.

Flag Post

Cenafoam – accepted, meet you in chat if possible.

Flag Post

Since Cena managed to join, I shall give him a caption as a present:

Flag Post

Thanks DragonArcherZ and thanks AndreiTan! ;)

Flag Post

This new woot system will keep me on longer, and I’ll HOPEFULLY get an opportunity to work again on Mirage…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smiley_Face:

This new woot system will keep me on longer, and I’ll HOPEFULLY get an opportunity to work again on Mirage…

I hope so.

Flag Post

Wow. Andrei’s work is amazing. I repeat: A-MAZING. I cannot compete my art with that :).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gio500:

Wow. Andrei’s work is amazing. I repeat: A-MAZING. I cannot compete my art with that :).

I made it for two reasons:
1. I’m practicing.
2. Nobody ever made a spoon. Or did someone?

Flag Post

“I resurrect thee, INCP!”

Flag Post

Are you going to make the Spoon playable?

Because if it isn’t, it’s a waste of space.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smiley_Face:

I hope so.

IKR, we haven’t worked on that in a while, as well as PlasmaMan.

Flag Post

1. I’m practicing.

I have made a spork before. Does that count?BEHOLD! http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW97-GSptja0I

Flag Post

Actually i have made a complete meal before with a spoon and ic cream and kinife and food and fork etc. dont have that level any more though :‘(

Originally posted by ’/forums/64/topics/278273?page=43#posts-6592319’>seanlan2000:

1. I’m practicing.

I have made a spork before. Does that count?BEHOLD! http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW97-GSptja0I

1. I’m practicing.

Flag Post

Sorry that failed. im so bad at this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cenafoam:

Actually i have made a complete meal before with a spoon and ic cream and kinife and food and fork etc. dont have that level any more though :‘(

Originally posted by ’/forums/64/topics/278273?page=43#posts-6592319’>seanlan2000:

1. I’m practicing.

1. I’m practicing.

Originally posted by cenafoam:

Sorry that failed. im so bad at this.

Hey, here is a tip: Its easier to read if you press “Quote post”, not “Reply to topic” if you want to quote something. That way there should be no errors and its easier to see what you are talking about.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

?

Wait, I guess you’re not, because it is only a temp world and is for practice only…?

Confirm plz.

Flag Post

?

Wait, I guess you’re not, because it is only a temp world and is for practice only…?

Confirm plz.

I was practicing art on it, so I didn’t try putting playable features in it.

Flag Post

Have internet today due to my cousin downloading Ice Cream Sandwich OS for android. I guess I will be more online!

Honestly, I wish that we have more badges. This will rise our crew to the top.

Flag Post

I agree. I think you need more badges, as right now there is only one…?

Flag Post

Badges are for bragging, but at least they encourage players to work.
So… concurred.

Flag Post

18/52 posts are off-topic. (Last 2.08 pages)

Good job, INCP! Now, GET THAT NUMBER. TO. ZERO. NOT 47, OR THATGUY WILL LITERALLY KILL THE CREW. YES. HE WILL KILL EVERY ONE OF YOU.

EDIT: DAMN IMAGE FAIL. Fine, I’ll do it in Textile. T_T

hugs

Poll

What, in your opinion, is the best type of level? And why?

My opinion
I think puzzle, art and platformer all combined makes a great level. Platformers for the adventurers, puzzles for the puzzle-lovers, and art for the people who just like to stare at art the whole day. It’s good for everyone, as long as it isn’t too hard, (so people rage quit) or too easy, which would make it too boring. (there are exceptions, such as Lirum’s ‘Station’ series. It’s great for begineers! Try it out if you haven’t already.)

For the pure, I’d think platformers. Not too hard or easy, though. They offer a lot of magic coins to collect, and can be very unique. They are fun to play, yet can be easy; or hard. Or inbetween.

MIXED

Art/Puzzle/Platformer: 1

Pure

Platformers: 1

P.S. To be honest, I have no idea why I even post in this thread. I’m not even in the crew.

Flag Post

Poll

What, in your opinion, is the best type of level? And why?

My opinion
I think puzzle, art and platformer all combined makes a great level. Platformers for the adventurers, puzzles for the puzzle-lovers, and art for the people who just like to stare at art the whole day. It’s good for everyone, as long as it isn’t too hard, (so people rage quit) or too easy, which would make it too boring. (there are exceptions, such as Lirum’s ‘Station’ series. It’s great for begineers! Try it out if you haven’t already.)

For the pure, I’d think platformers. Not too hard or easy, though. They offer a lot of magic coins to collect, and can be very unique. They are fun to play, yet can be easy; or hard. Or inbetween.

MIXED

Art/Puzzle/Platformer: 1

Pure

Platformers: 1

P.S. To be honest, I have no idea why I even post in this thread. I’m not even in the crew.

I concur with your vote.