[INCP] Incinerating Power page 44 (locked)

1299 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MawkM:

Some one please explain to me how this confounded game works now please? It is confusing the hell out of me. What are we supposed to do with Magic? It makes no sense at all now. .

~MawkM

Alright, so there are magic coins, which are new. They level up your magic class, which i think is for aesthetics and bragging rights. You get magic coins randomly, although they are way more common than the old magic coins that increased your energy. Magic coins get harder to get throughout the day meaning the more you get, the lower the percentage of getting another one. If you do not level up for some time, you magic class will be lowered by one class meaning if you don’t play for a while, your class goes down. There are potions, which change your aura and change your color on the mini-map (Like the police smiley) and some can only be unlocked if you have a high enough class. There are jump potions, which are cheap, and increase your jump height and gives you a purple aura, although it doesn’t show on the mini-map. Oh, and i almost forgot, you can only have 10 of each potion at a time and some worlds disabled potions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:

Some one please explain to me how this confounded game works now please? It is confusing the hell out of me. What are we supposed to do with Magic? It makes no sense at all now. .

~MawkM

Alright, so there are magic coins, which are new. They level up your magic class, which i think is for aesthetics and bragging rights. You get magic coins randomly, although they are way more common than the old magic coins that increased your energy. Magic coins get harder to get throughout the day meaning the more you get, the lower the percentage of getting another one. If you do not level up for some time, you magic class will be lowered by one class meaning if you don’t play for a while, your class goes down. There are potions, which change your aura and change your color on the mini-map (Like the police smiley) and some can only be unlocked if you have a high enough class. There are jump potions, which are cheap, and increase your jump height and gives you a purple aura, although it doesn’t show on the mini-map. Oh, and i almost forgot, you can only have 10 of each potion at a time and some worlds disabled potions.

lol Thanks a ton Sean. ^ Was trying to figure out if they had made RP even more possible on this game. In a sense they did, but not the way I saw it. ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by seanlan2000:

~MawkM

Magic class also increases your max energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Smiley_Face:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Lirum053:

Should I rehost Crew Wars on my behalf? DAZ’s dead.

DAZ isn’t dead.

We were about to do crew wars around 9:00 AM (GMT +8) but we didn’t have enough members.

Never saw him. I was on 2-5pm like he asked… must be unexpected changes in schedule.

That is because he did it earlier, and you were AFK then. The crew wars hasn’t started yet, and will start either around now, or tomorrow.

Where did you get I was dead?

Flag Post

Alright! Ten more minutes until the Art-Off. Get ready everyone! This will be like trying to catch a snake in a jungle!(Get the reference to the theme?) Very unpredictable. I hope at least 5 people from each crew will be on so it will be fun and the art itself will be better overall.

Flag Post

Good job INCP! Even if we didn’t finish it, we still managed to put some effort into it.

Flag Post

Any projects to work on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:

Any projects to work on?

PlasmaMan, Mirage, as usual.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Any projects to work on?

PlasmaMan, Mirage, as usual.

Then why can’t we work on them frequently? And what’s their status?

Flag Post

Um… do you guys have any worlds done?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Technically, none.

Well, one side project is done though, and that’s INCP Dodging Flames, which is our RFG world.

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Technically, none.

Well, one side project is done though, and that’s INCP Dodging Flames, which is our RFG world.

…Ouch.

Flag Post

Ouch? Tell me the reason if you want. If you don’t, then I won’t try to bother much.

EDIT; Another finished side-project, which was made 99.99% by me, is INCP Labs. I forgot the helper/s of the 0.01%. It is updated sometimes, receiving eggs and rooms occasionally.

Flag Post

Ouch? Tell me the reason if you want. If you don’t, then I won’t try to bother much.

EDIT; Another finished side-project, which was made 99.99% by me, is INCP Labs. I forgot the helper/s of the 0.01%. It is updated sometimes, receiving eggs and rooms occasionally.

It’s just that this crew started in June…

Flag Post

I would like to notify INCP and DAZ that if this crew doesn’t become more active, I shall be leaving it next monday. I’m not one to speak about being active, but I wan’t to be part of a active crew. Though it started out good and with much promise, I see INCP spiralling into a dead crew in the near future.

~MawkM

Flag Post

See, we are currently losing members. If we can’t pick up the pace, our crew won’t meet the standards of other crews. WE MUST BE ACTIVE.

~Gio

Flag Post

Do you guys see that thing to the left of your post? Yeah, that’s your username.

~Redundant

Flag Post

Indeed, Redundant. Never knew that, Redundant. Thanks, Redundant.

I like INCP labs, the only thing that brings it down is the dot trail to get up the cliff. It’s annoying.

~Anonymous

Flag Post

@ dootdootdoot

I only add ~<insert username here> if I bring an important message. I make an important message to call attention to others.

Btw, I just noticed I used the code <br /> instead of <hr />

Also, btw Im practicing HTML.

Flag Post

<p>< code> @ dootdootdoot < /code></p> <p>I only add < code> ~&lt;insert username here&gt; < /code> if I bring an important message. I make an important message to call attention to others.</p> <hr /> <p>Btw, I just noticed I used the code < code> &lt;br /&gt; </ code> instead of < code> &lt;hr /&gt; < /code></p> <p>Also, btw Im practicing <span>HTML</span>.</p>
That’s full HTML, and it’s pretty much impossible to do that. Meh. I don’t bother learning the codes like &lt;

Ugh. It’s impossible to learn them all.

Good on ya!

What are your current projects and completed ones? Just wondering.

Flag Post

10/51 posts are off-topic.

You’re improving, keep going the way you are and in a month you’ll have no off-topic posts!

Little did you know that I was actually encouraging you to go off-topic…

Uhh, anyway, this doesn’t count to the off-topic posts, seeing as it is related to the crew.

Current projects and finished projects?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

if this crew doesn’t become more active, I shall be leaving it

Originally posted by Gio500:

WE MUST BE ACTIVE.

It’s why I quit. :v

Wait wait wait wait, you were in this crew?

Edit:Oh and, i figure we need to organise our crew and finish up some projects or else this WILL become a dead crew.

Flag Post

I would like to notify INCP and DAZ that if this crew doesn’t become more active, I shall be leaving it next monday. I’m not one to speak about being active, but I wan’t to be part of a active crew. Though it started out good and with much promise, I see INCP spiralling into a dead crew in the near future.

~MawkM

Actually, I see Andrei and several others quite often. I haven’t seen you in ages though…and I come on for a few hours everyday.

Maybe you should PM me when you come on? Btw, back when we did Vanquisher, that was during holidays [now I’ve got school so I come on in evenings].

Flag Post

WE will need some side-activities plox.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

~MawkM

Actually, I see Andrei and several others quite often. I haven’t seen you in ages though…and I come on for a few hours everyday.

Maybe you should PM me when you come on? Btw, back when we did Vanquisher, that was during holidays [now I’ve got school so I come on in evenings].

Really? I go check on EE every hour or so when i’m on the comp. Im at school too so yeah i come on rather late
Oh and Andrei, i was thinking of using GMT to set a time where we work on a side project and FINISH it.