Gatm look here if your in the forums again (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

Can you at least FOCUS when we’re playing our rpg? When i encountered a monster and asked you to help me fight it,you said “Okay!” after i attack,i kept shouting “Gatm your turn!!” and even pm you,cant you FOCUS on ee instead of thinking something to write in a forum? >:I

Odd cats!

Btw,i have an empty low gravity world,idk what to do with it,so if you have an idea,you can pm me in kong xD

Flag Post

inb4wildmichaelanappears

Flag Post
Originally posted by xan99:

inb4wildmichaelanappears

In before,Wild michaelan appears?
Why would he appear on THIS forum :|

Flag Post

… You’re not the brightest tool in the shed, are you?

P.S: In before wild Michaelan appears?*

Flag Post

Wild michaelan appears

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Wild michaelan appears

…and he appeared only to be belittled by BA™AN himself…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:
Originally posted by michaelan:

Wild michaelan appears

…and he appeared only to be belittled by BA™AN himself…

Why would I belittle myse- OH SHIT!

Flag Post

Eh, sorry! I’ll try to focus next time. Also, PM me instead of making a thread next time! ;)

Flag Post

Its no use,even if i DID pm you,you’d probably ignore me cause you cant see my pm while your in the forum :|

So i guess since your always in the forum,i’ll make one instead of wasting my time pming you :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

Its no use,even if i DID pm you,you’d probably ignore me cause you cant see my pm while your in the forum :|

So i guess since your always in the forum,i’ll make one instead of wasting my time pming you :P

I do see PMs… :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Onepiece88:

He means profile PM, not chat. And yes, it would be better to do that instead of making a thread about it.

Flag Post

uselessbumpthatnoonecaresaboutbecausethisthreadWILLbelockedsoon.