Everybody Edits Creepypasta page 4 (locked)

506 posts

Flag Post

Here’s my creepypasta.
So some guy named FerociousChicken had played EE. He, as everybody else was at the time, was furious that not one level would load. But then, RANDOM JUMPSCARE OUT OF NOWHERE THAT IS B.S. BECAUSE NO SUCH THING EXISTS IN THE GAME’S CODE!

Flag Post

Here is my creepypasta: After watching Herobrine videos posted by machinima, and laughing at a noob who thought he was real, I logged in to EE. There was a bug where I couldn’t see worlds because the game updated, but after refreshing several times with no change, I asked help on the chat. To my luck, Terence and GATM posted a link that would give instructions to fix it. One of the steps said to press F12, which made my laptop go to sleep mode, but luckily I found a way around it and did the rest of the instructions. When I finished, there was only one world online, and only one person in it. It was called “HEROBRINE IS HERE.” I laughed at the noob who made the level, but I joined because I had nothing better to do. It said that the creator was Herobrine, which means that that guy was lucky as hell that somebody didn’t choose the name before him. I opened my minimap, and for some reason, it didn’t open. Then, a smiley from the right side of the world came to me. It was the default smiley-face, but it didn’t have eyes. (Or it did, they were hard to see, as it was white eyes on a yellow face.) I looked at the list of users in the room, but only I was on it. Meanwhile, the smiley jumped up and down around me. I asked “Sup?” in the chat, but he didn’t answer.
Suddenly, he stopped. He said “Goodbye.” I thought to myself “He’s…. weird…” Then, it said he kicked me from the room. I didn’t care, but for some reason, the game was stuck on that. Even when I refreshed, restarted my computer, and tried a different browser, nothing happened. I tried playing EE on other sites, and the same thing happened. You don’t even want to know what happened when I opened Minecraft a few days later……………

Flag Post

why is there only 3 creepypastas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Goatfatdoc:

Better question: What the hell is a creepypasta?

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

A creepypasta is simply long off-topic nonsensical sayings about your mom.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thirdy:

A creepypasta is simply long off-topic nonsensical sayings about your mom.

Thanks, that’s what I figured.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by Joona1410:
Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

Once again….You can make your own creepypasta on this thread.

here’s one: the glitch smiley
so,one of my friends told me this,and promised it was real,so i wanted to share it with the world.now into the story. once,i (my friend) were in a world called: ‘’glitch testing’’ by mrshoe,it was back in 2010,when everybody edits had like 100 glitches,but for a strange reason,someone called: 1337 came on,and the server said: YOU’RE DEAD and mrshoe got kicked along with 2 other moderators,by 1337,when looked at his smiley,i was terrified,a ball of flesh,blood,skulls and it had 3 empty,blleding eyes and a mouth with sharp teeth and blood,some people left the game,only i and four people were on,and now,i looked at the minimap,i saw pixelart of 1337,the screen started flashing 1337,and the background was red,i left,now on,there are people who say they have saw 1337 in everybody edits,the end.

Mrshoe was modded in 2012.

oh…i’m just NOT a 2010 player

Flag Post

Once again….You can make your own creepypasta on this thread.

here’s one: the glitch smiley
so,one of my friends told me this,and promised it was real,so i wanted to share it with the world.now into the story. once,i (my friend) were in a world called: ‘’glitch testing’’ by mrshoe,it was back in 2010,when everybody edits had like 100 glitches,but for a strange reason,someone called: 1337 came on,and the server said: YOU’RE DEAD and mrshoe got kicked along with 2 other moderators,by 1337,when looked at his smiley,i was terrified,a ball of flesh,blood,skulls and it had 3 empty,blleding eyes and a mouth with sharp teeth and blood,some people left the game,only i and four people were on,and now,i looked at the minimap,i saw pixelart of 1337,the screen started flashing 1337,and the background was red,i left,now on,there are people who say they have saw 1337 in everybody edits,the end.

Mrshoe was modded in 2012.

oh…i’m just NOT a 2010 player

What does that have to do with-

Give up… Just, give up.

Flag Post

0/10 Needs badges.

badges?on forums? how is that possible?

Flag Post

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Flag Post

Sit around kids for I’ll tell you a story about our history.

Once upon a game there was an Everybody Edits.
He was so popular that everyone played him.
MEANWHILE
Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle.
He was so troll-ish that everyone died.

The end.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

MEANWHILE

The end.

wtf that’s not even how the story goes, the barnacle is so ugly that everyone died, stupid

Flag Post

I’ve got another story that relates to the time now. It’s called
Nobody Edits

YOU NECRO’D A THREAD FROM LAST YEAR!!!

Flag Post

It’s good.. but not as good as me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by JeffTheKiller_:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChampionRed:
Originally posted by JeffTheKiller_:

STAWP FOLLOWING ME!!!

Flag Post

I Was gonna do an ALT Account named The Rake, But then i realized that that would be pretty retarded.

Flag Post

Yup.

Flag Post

Wow, are the Mods on steroids today?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Destroyer80:

MEANWHILE

The end.

xD

Flag Post

I have been reading game creepypasta’s, so I will write one out

The ghost:

I got flash today, my friends suggested for me to play everybody edits. I went and played,I was then level 10 after I seen the room, I saw a room called “Haunted, don’t enter”. I entered the room, it had nothing in it, I clicked return to lobby. But it did nothing, I heard a scream. Nobody was calling me and stuff. So I reached for the power butten on my computer. When I got a bad head ache. I fell down, I found myself in a pitch black room. I got up, “You cant leave….” I heard. I noticed I was in the game. I saw a ghost smily looking at me. I heard terrible screams, “Help!” I yelled. I woke up, in my bed.

The next night when I feel asleep, I got this image of a ghost smily. It haunted me, look at me, talked to me. It kept apearing and apearing. When I finally could not took this anymore. I searched my room, I found a piece of rope… That is when I fell again. It told me to not do it, to come in the game with it… I said no, It kept asking AND I COULDN’T GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! The rope disapeared, and I am still haunted by this beast. Somebody please help me. SOMEBODY!

(Not part of story) Did you like my creepypasta, its not real of course. But I wanted to try to make one.

Edit: Maybe I shouldn’t of necro’d this.