FT Crew (Funtimes Crew) - currently not recruiting page 13 (locked)

933 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndreiTan:
Originally posted by DarknessPr0ject:
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Better system for what?

Emm…for Winning? ( I mean like…who get the flag first ) ._.

Nope. For getting the flag. Seriously, the current CTF system can be exploited by… getting the 3rd coin on the enemies’ base.

I was planning on using one-way switches…

Purple switches could work.

Flag Post

Why can’t I catch people in GMT online.. EST and GMT don’t match. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by meowmeow222:

Why can’t I catch people in GMT online.. EST and GMT don’t match. :/

No of us are in GMT

I simply converted EST time to GMT whatever it is. Besides, some events timezones don’t affect anything. :P

Flag Post

ok GATM… lets just do this… mario contest is cancelled since its beginning to be a huge mess and we dont even have enough contestants to do a competitive ranking.
ps: or whatever you understand that.

pss: if you wanna host it and change whatever rules you desire, your choice… or actually just give it to another one in the crew to host it… your the crew leader you do anything with it.

psss: I vote for roleplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toscano:

ok GATM… lets just do this… mario contest is cancelled since its beginning to be a huge mess and we dont even have enough contestants to do a competitive ranking.

pss: if you wanna host it and change whatever rules you desire, your choice… or actually just give it to another one in the crew to host it… your the crew leader you do anything with it.

Cancelled? :I

Announcement

If you’ve entered in the mario contest and made a level (so far only Onepiece and Krazycat) then we’re sorry, but toscano has decided to cancel it. As a compensation, you get to choose the next two programs.

Once again, sorry.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Fixed some hyperlink errors, changed the name of a program, added 1 new program.

Terence: 4 organized programs, one that failed, and a contest that was cancelled.

Flag Post
Originally posted by toscano:

Cancelled? :I

Announcement

If you’ve entered in the mario contest and made a level (so far only Onepiece and Krazycat) then we’re sorry, but toscano has decided to cancel it. As a compensation, you get to choose the next two programs.

Once again, sorry.

x(

Flag Post

I’ve decided to continue the contest, actually, despite toscano cancelling it. Don’t clear yet!

Flag Post

Announcement

FT: Humans vs Zombies #05 will start on 2nd February, 4:00 AM GMT (12:00 AM GMT +8).

If you’d like me to modify anything (like the time, I can change it to a more suitable time for everyone) just ask on this thread.

Since the zombie potion came out recently, why not have a program with it? CTF will be the next program after this (#06) but I haven’t decided time.

P.S. I might try to get some people outside of the crew to join, seeing as I don’t think we have enough people

Flag Post

Announcement

FT: Humans vs Zombies #05 will start on 2nd February, 2:00 AM GMT (10:00 AM GMT +8).

If you’d like me to modify anything (like the time, I can change it to a more suitable time for everyone) just ask on this thread.

Since the zombie potion came out recently, why not have a program with it? CTF will be the next program after this (#06) but I haven’t decided time.

P.S. I might try to get some people outside of the crew to join, seeing as I don’t think we have enough people

Is there a no. of potions required to enter?

Flag Post

At least one would be prefered (don’t get more than 2, though), though we really need only 1 or 2 potions, if you bring one that’d be great, but you don’t actually need to bring one for the program.

P.S. Welcome our newest member, deadcheat/packhack!

Flag Post

Quite surprisingly, zombies are released on (or before) the month of love… and quite coincidentally, there is also a zombie love game called “i saw her standing there”.

Flag Post

Quite surprisingly, zombies are released on (or before) the month of love… and quite coincidentally, there is also a zombie love game called “i saw her standing there”.

I can imagine that being a song.

♫I saw her standing there♫
♫Just stationary, not moving at all♫
♫I felt true love, but then I saw her♫
♫A zombie, trying to kill me♫
♫Oh why, oh why, does this have to be!?♫

And the chorus, verse 2 etc.

We have made our Zombie Survival map! Check it out here

Mostly thanks to

Myself
Onepiece88
deadcheat

and partly Ealpha11 (PVP) for helping us out on the sky.

We made it in ten minutes, impressive?

Flag Post

Quite unrealistic and poorly drawn, with mixed art styles and confusing parts…

For example, the UFO. There hasn’t been a discovered extraterrestrial creature capable of resurrecting the dead with weapons, tools, and biological equipment. Also, they don’t have the technology and intelligence to travel to other planets with spacecrafts and other vehicles of space…

But I shan’t be too harsh, shall I?

Flag Post

Quite unrealistic and poorly drawn, with mixed art styles and confusing parts…

For example, the UFO. There hasn’t been a discovered extraterrestrial creature capable of resurrecting the dead with weapons, tools, and biological equipment. Also, they don’t have the technology and intelligence to travel to other planets with spacecrafts and other vehicles of space…

But I shan’t be too harsh, shall I?

Yup, it’s quite random… there’ no theme or anything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

I agree with Andrei

Looks like something ShinyP shat out to capitalize on an update

Why do we need a thread for something that can be done by saying “Who wants to play a zombie game?” in chat

Additionally, protection potions do nothing against zombies.

Removed.

Flag Post

What was removed…

The part about protection potions. Thanks for the info!

Originally posted by ShinyPorygon5:

1. Same as Kong.
2. I need something to do on EE. (sounds gay)
3. No idea. But I’m pretty sure it is the same as Terence’s.
4. www.everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/hojakicammel
5. Having fun. (sounds gay)
6. Playaround (sounds gay)

Other: I have chat and beta, I currentely have BC but will end on Februrary 6.

Sounds like a troll application… declined for the moment, but accepted when you specify your timezone (I do not know Terence’s)

Flag Post

Everyone, just reminding you that the mario contest is still going on.

I am thinking of making the time for the program a little later (something like 3-4 AM GMT) to let Dark join in. Is this okay with everybody?

Flag Post

1. What is your EE profile name? Varnine
2. Why do you want to join this crew? Sounds like fun. (I’m serious.)
3. What is your timezone? UTC +7
To make sure you’ve read this all… wut doyya maen?
4. What is my EE profile? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/varnine Or Page where i can see my items, worlds and… stuff.
5. What is this crew all about? Having fun.
6. What is one of our programs? Krock’s bot playground. BTW how do you use it?

P.S its been 3 Months since i left… and that’s why my rank is low. I still have the skills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varnine:

1. What is your EE profile name? Varnine
2. Why do you want to join this crew? Sounds like fun. (I’m serious.)
3. What is your timezone? UTC +7
To make sure you’ve read this all… wut doyya maen?
4. What is my EE profile? http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/varnine Or Page where i can see my items, worlds and… stuff.
5. What is this crew all about? Having fun.
6. What is one of our programs? Krock’s bot playground. BTW how do you use it?

P.S its been 3 Months since i left… and that’s why my rank is low. I still have the skills.

Pssssst, not your profile…

Pg 14 c:

Flag Post

On 4. I meant my profile. Though I guess you read all of it, so accepted.

EDIT: Welcome!

Flag Post

On 4. I meant my profile. Though I guess you read all of it, so accepted.

Erm, you forgot to welcome him.