FT Crew (Funtimes Crew) - currently not recruiting page 36 (locked)

933 posts

Flag Post

Hmm. What now. :)

Originally posted by DemolisherZ1000:

1. What is your EE profile name? Monsdarkness
2. Why join this crew and not any other? Because I can’t find them interesting
3. What is this crew about? It’s all about FUN as the title says…
4. What is your timezone? I think my timezone is UTC+08:00. I’m not really sure but my laptop is set to this timezone…
5. Do you like mangoes? :) Actually, yeah, if that question counts…

idk if this crew is still recruiting but I wanna join

Added.

Flag Post

Keeping in mind your crew is the best and oldest active crew here; you gotta do something about it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by varnine:

Keeping in mind your crew is the best and oldest active crew here; you gotta do something about it!

Pretty much this ^

In this era. The last conqueror crew was INCP. Just before it was TLL, and some.

PAGE 38

SHOOP DA WOOP (*C==========

Flag Post

Crap. I just realised I should of done something on April Fools day for this crew. Now I’ll have to wait next year; :(

Your miserable attempts to bid fail.
You don’t think of this as pure;
With no effort at all,
To help me with it;
I start an optional contest;
But almost none join.
It proves all of you are not trustworthy,
For you do not seem to care;
Oh why? Oh why must you not?
It is not hard;
To replicate a simple logo.
I could do it 10 times, so go!
Do the competitions!
CARE FOR THE CREW!
Join the competitions,
Help rejoice the crew;
We are the best crew in Kongregate;
Yet on forumify, we’d be the worst at a rate;
PLEASE!
WE CAN BE THE BEST
OF OUR ABILITIES
SO FOR THE SAKE OF US
DO WHAT YOU CAN, SAVE THIS CREW!!!

Flag Post

I forgot to make a tick a the end of my app form, sorry!

Flag Post

That’s fine! :)

THIS IS PROOF, NOOBZAII52

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

That’s fine! :)

THIS IS PROOF, NOOBZAII52

:0

Flag Post

1.) gatm i request you to stop recruiting i dont want to see that when i say in chat i m member of ft crew and i read me too me too me too if we all will be the member there will be nothing special about this crew
2.) like we daily see some levels are at top and made by some crews but this crew is dead and from the time i have joined i didnt see anything here like levels competitions etc all i see are some posts nothing else
3.) this crew dont seems to be a ee crew it is like a society who only posts and no one even give a damn to it and we are all happy about that :D
4.) this crew is just famous i dont even know the reason but this is so so famous for no reason i think and most of the crews say we are inspired from ft crew
5.) that was all i want to say and i request terence not to reply to this post others all can and most likely i want gatm to quote this and hope this crew improves

Flag Post

I did the contest and participated in saving the crew :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by ayushman:

1.) gatm i request you to stop recruiting i dont want to see that when i say in chat i m member of ft crew and i read me too me too me too if we all will be the member there will be nothing special about this crew
2.) like we daily see some levels are at top and made by some crews but this crew is dead and from the time i have joined i didnt see anything here like levels competitions etc all i see are some posts nothing else
3.) this crew dont seems to be a ee crew it is like a society who only posts and no one even give a damn to it and we are all happy about that :D
4.) this crew is just famous i dont even know the reason but this is so so famous for no reason i think and most of the crews say we are inspired from ft crew
5.) that was all i want to say and i request terence not to reply to this post others all can and most likely i want gatm to quote this and hope this crew improves

No offense but, i have no idea what you’re saying.

Flag Post

:) Thanks for the feedback.

Flag Post

1) So…its like you wanna brag about that you’re in this crew…‘I AM IN FT CREW AND YOU’RE NOT >:DDDDD’
2) This crew is about FUN, we don’t make many levels, but ofcourse we do program’s, don’t know why recently Gatm doesn’t make any…
3) Referring to answer 2.
4) This crew is slightly more fun and not so serious which is different from other crew, so I think that made us famous (Not really >:D).
5) Umm…okay.

Flag Post

GATM, what the fuck are you on?

Flag Post

terence i advice you to quit ’cuz gatm is never gonna remove me

Flag Post

i have or gatm have

Flag Post

How is it humanly possible to be this stupid?

Flag Post

There’s dumber on this site…

Flag Post

oh finaly, recruiting stoped

Flag Post

and let me tell you mr terence there is a rule “dont Be disrespectful to other members or anyone in general” that is why you have to leave i dont need to be thrown away :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by michaelan:

Says the person who didn’t even know how to lock two days ago.

any problem? if yes fuck your ass with a donkey’s penis

Um…

Flag Post

What a fantastic chain of posts that are almost not related to the crew…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

k. I quit. Have fun. :D

Bai, it was nice having you here. Doing nothing.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

yeah, i m so happy finaly this was last place i was connected to terence thanx gatm bye and have a nice time terence have fun

Flag Post

The only reason this hasn’t done anything in almost a month is because the members are never online when I am. :L