Forums Tyrant

Replay's unavailable (locked)

6 posts

Flag Post

According to tool tip in “save replay”, these can be “seen and shared with friends”.

Well, where do you do that?

Looked all around the game window and the button “watch replays”, nor a link to a replay are nowhere to be found.

BR,
Raamon

Flag Post

I don’t think it’s implemented yet. Maybe it only works on Facebook, I dunno.

Flag Post

This game is taken directly from Facebook and there are a few issues with the transition. This is one of them. On FB, when you save a replay, a “popup” window comes up that gives you the option to share it. These popups aren’t on Kong and I don’t think the Devs realized that, without it, the replay mechanic doesn’t work lol.

It will probably be fixed in the next update or perhaps even removed [Due the the fact that it may not be possible to do on Kong]. However, there may be a destination link you can use to share them, but atm, no one knows what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blockinlick:

These popups aren’t on Kong and I don’t think the Devs realized that, without it, the replay mechanic doesn’t work lol.

This is exactly why i started this thread – my bad though for not having seen the previous one that you replied to.

i’m really tired of forums without search engine, what’s the point of accumulating knowledge and advice if you have to click through every page/check every thread ?

It doesn’t seem the devs address questions raised here as quickly as on facebook though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RickyDee:

i’m really tired of forums without search engine, what’s the point of accumulating knowledge and advice if you have to click through every page/check every thread ?

This was the first search result in the Kong search engine for “save replay tyrant”.

Flag Post

Has anyone figured out how to get replays working? I want to show Ralkkdillon my sweet Tyrant moves.