Forums Tyrant

Tyrant Errors page 165

4933 posts

Flag Post

I thought this type of bug was fixed. >.<

Flag Post

in the current 24hr gold sealed, i don’t have a commander in my deck, and i cannot add anyone else.

please fix this so i can play…

update: it seems i couldn’t move any card between decks too, but using a different browser solved the problems…

Flag Post

Can’t load Tyrant atm. Stuck at Initializing Game – Waiting for UIManager.

I’ve tried logging in from my handphone instead of computer, as well as from a brand new Kong account and via Chrome/Firefox/IE. Same result everytime. Suspect its only affecting my IP/IP Range as faction members from other countries are fine.

Flag Post

Hi. Just did a tournament match where opponent didn’t get deceased, cards didn’t count, cards changed order when i reloaded to see if my empty places hold some cards.
obviously i lost even thoug i should have won (rereshcards on oppenents deck didn’t care about decease). Bad game, gonna drop out from rankings because of this.

Flag Post

when i was playing in battle the timer on my cards never went down and i could not attack. happened two games in a row with different cards

Flag Post

the game does not load

Flag Post

Tournament point status.

Main tournament menu:Gold packs, rating 1039. 20 minutes left.
Tournament top line: 47. era42 1039 7/2.
Tournament actual position: 47. era42 1047 7/2.

My correct points are 1047, but ALL the easy-access (no scrolling etc. required) lines show the old value of 1039. This is some 10-15 minutes after the latest match, and even clicking the refresh did not help, until several minutes occured.

This seems like a minor thing, but it is actually extremely annoying. I was way below the 10% mark with 1039, and now it shows me clearly inside 10% with the same 1039. It forces me to do the annoying scroll-down to the ranking list, which I assume is more or less right, though I guess it can be 2 minutes late in updates too.

Suggestion: 1) sync the top-line and the whole list (and preferably the tournament selection menu as well). 2) Include a couple of players below and above to the constantly shown top.

Flag Post

I am really tired of tournament bugs. Please, I just want to be able to play the card I choose… don’t think its so difficult…

Flag Post

it looks like i cant change any of my decks after tournament. :( and when i try to battle, i get error.

Flag Post

In the Overview tab, i see “Next Mission: Imperial Traitors 1”, even when in the missions tab, I am at Lockeheart (M225-229).

Flag Post
Originally posted by dangercide:

In the Overview tab, i see “Next Mission: Imperial Traitors 1”, even when in the missions tab, I am at Lockeheart (M225-229).

experiencing same problem, other locations
it says creature combo 1, i am at phobos station(M171)

Flag Post
Originally posted by JH34D:
Originally posted by dangercide:

experiencing same problem, other locations
it says creature combo 1, i am at phobos station(M171)

That is so normal, Sub-Mission is also Counted as mission, so if you haven’t done it yet, It goes rather than main Mission. No bug. But I want at least Main and Sub Mission Shower separated :P It’s just annoying to keep looking Imperial Traitors 1.:P:P:P

Flag Post

i lost two battles in the current gold mix enclave 2h tournament because of null errors with things like the opponents card healing insted of dyeing and my cards one over the other,only 2 cards in hand and so on…Please,please,can i play a normal tournament without glitches and bugs?!

Flag Post

http://prntscr.com/l79fe

Originally posted by thror13:

in the current 24hr gold sealed, i don’t have a commander in my deck, and i cannot add anyone else.

please fix this so i can play…

update: it seems i couldn’t move any card between decks too, but using a different browser solved the problems…

http://prntscr.com/l79fe same promblem as him no commander and i cant add one

Flag Post

HW sealed: played Pulsifier, then Quilled Blaster. Game froze after I played the 2nd card, so I refeshed. Whwn I returned, the 2 cards I played were swapped.

Flag Post

Am missing Boris.

Flag Post

Honor Guard was Diseased and chaosed. Chayot cleansed it, and Honor Guard is still diseased. Close-up doesn’t say it was diseased (would be below the protect 1[BoD was active])

Flag Post
Originally posted by stigywig:

Think I just cloned a card..

Extra Syco was still there after refreshing, and it’s usable in my deck!

I had this issue with lance riders. I couldnt remove the extra copy from my deck. Later it disappeared though.

Ow, and obviously as mentioned by so many people, many tournament bugs with missing and/or invisible assualt units and only 2 instead of 3 hand size for me.

Flag Post

I got such problem. My old shards just dissapeared and did not convert to new shards. Second issue is – when i roled for daily chance and won 1 new shard today – the shard didnt add to my counter of shards. So it just disappeared also.
Is this a known bug or could ou advise me how to fix that?

Flag Post

got 1 shard from daily chance and 2 more from quests but they dissapear somewhere…
I mean the shard counter should be 3 and now it is 0

Flag Post

Hi there,

I’d like to announce my desire for you to limit the amount of commanders in the tournament system.

I entered my first ever 5 Wb sealed tournament and got 3 gold commanders, 2 silver commanders, with two pairs of each.

It’s a fucking SLAP. IN. THE. FACE.

Flag Post

Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server’s DNS address.

what is this crap?

Flag Post

Okay, so a few minutes ago, I decide to do Pip’s Reckoning to finish off my E for the night and go to bed. I had 119E, so I click on it. It gives me the message that I do not have enough E to do that mission, and it leaves me with 19E. WTF is up with that?!

Flag Post

My hand is… quite weird :D
And I tried to play that Rapier twice, both times game stuck for a while and it placed a random card for me instead.

Flag Post

Hi, I don’t know if this is known issue or not.

In factions screen (with map) there are invisible clickable tiles in black bottom area (near navigation buttons). Looks like only black bar is covering conquest map not masking mouse clicks. Navigation buttons (home, map, etc…) are OK.
Firefox 17.0.1
Windows 7 64
Flash player 11.5.502.135