Forums Tyrant

Tyrant Errors page 173

4933 posts

Flag Post

Cannot submit a deck (unordered) in the fansite. Meant for Quest 16. (it’s below if anyone else wants to try, but please cerdit me for making it)

QVu+u6vuMw+iFGHECjKihD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Cannot submit a deck (unordered) in the fansite. Meant for Quest 16. (it’s below if anyone else wants to try, but please cerdit me for making it)

QVu+u6vuMw+iFGHECjKihD

This is the wrong thread for Fansite errors. DEVs do not provide support for Fansite.

 
Flag Post

error #1109 null ?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by sameul11:

We have a level 8 applicant at Shortcut to Anywhere that we can’t get rid of xshawtyx. Any officer or leader trying to reject him results in a restart of the browser. Can you eliminate him please?

We have the same issue with applicant EJDavidson

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:
Originally posted by Marine851:

Cannot submit a deck (unordered) in the fansite. Meant for Quest 16. (it’s below if anyone else wants to try, but please cerdit me for making it)

QVu+u6vuMw+iFGHECjKihD

This is the wrong thread for Fansite errors. DEVs do not provide support for Fansite.

Sent them feedback. No response or fix yet.

 
Flag Post

Issue: Non-rejectable applicant

Originally posted by muckling:
Originally posted by sameul11:

We have a level 8 applicant at Shortcut to Anywhere that we can’t get rid of xshawtyx. Any officer or leader trying to reject him results in a restart of the browser. Can you eliminate him please?


We have the same issue with applicant EJDavidson


See this image for the issue concerning the non-rejectable applicant> http://gyazo.com/ecf29d8c86baf693f88dca655d3a15e2

 
Flag Post

This isn’t technically an error, but I had a problem similar before, later the problem was solved by the developers. I was hoping that this can be solved too. Well the problem is that I accidentally buy it 2 copies of a promotional card that I did not wanted it. The card is “Slag Driller”, back then, it was in the promo cards vault for 20 War Bonds. I really wish, if you could, that the 2 cards would be removed and I have back the 40 WB that I spent. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

Hi ! I already posted my demand on synapticon’s profile but then i realized it wasn’t the best place to ask, though it’s not really an error either :-/
Is there a way to merge my Armor Games Tyrant account with this one on Kongregate. I started playing on Armor Games but then i noticed while browsing the wikia that some features were missing on AG version, so I came on Kongregate to enjoy it all but I had to start over and I miss the cards I earned back there, especially my upgraded ‘Death From Above’ ^^
My user id on Armor Games is 1249802 (my account name is ‘verdandilok’ too) and 10703604 on Kongregate.
You can delete my account on Armor Games if you want.
Thanks !

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by verdandilok:

Hi ! I already posted my demand on synapticon’s profile but then i realized it wasn’t the best place to ask, though it’s not really an error either :-/
Is there a way to merge my Armor Games Tyrant account with this one on Kongregate. I started playing on Armor Games but then i noticed while browsing the wikia that some features were missing on AG version, so I came on Kongregate to enjoy it all but I had to start over and I miss the cards I earned back there, especially my upgraded ‘Death From Above’ ^^
My user id on Armor Games is 1249802 (my account name is ‘verdandilok’ too) and 10703604 on Kongregate.
You can delete my account on Armor Games if you want.
Thanks !

This is not possible (has been asked many times from Facebook version). Armor Games will eventually get all the same in-game features as Kong though.

 
Flag Post

my deck 5 has a " Sawblade" that i can not remove from the deck, any help to get rid of the thing? i do not use the deck, its been over a year since “stuck” , can not remember cause its been so long, but i could realy use the deck now that i have advanced a little. HELP PLEASE! thanks!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by VbaTron:

my deck 5 has a " Sawblade" that i can not remove from the deck, any help to get rid of the thing? i do not use the deck, its been over a year since “stuck” , can not remember cause its been so long, but i could realy use the deck now that i have advanced a little. HELP PLEASE! thanks!

The bug is the result of another bug that gave you an extra card you do not actually have, to remove it, follow these step.

1. Take an extra copy of the card that is stuck in your deck and add it to the other decks that DO NOT have the card stuck in it.
2. If the card is successfully added to a deck when you add it, take it out and try again with another deck.
3. Once the card you are adding to your other decks disappears, go back to your original deck with the card stuck in it and you should be able to remove 1 copy of the card.
4. Repeat if there are multiple copies stuck in the deck.

 
Flag Post

It worked! Great! Thank you very much!

 
Flag Post

BUG: The ‘Chaos’ Skill on Lord Halcyon does not work since the Worldship Part 2 update. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the Chaos Skill or just the card, but it doesn’t work. The red ‘chaos’ symbol still appears on cards, but if they have an activation ability such as strike or siege it will not be chaosed. Other players in chat have confirmed that their Lord Halycon’s are also not working.

EDIT: After some further testing I found the Chaos skill works for other cards, so this is a problem with Halcyon specifically.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shidler9:

BUG: The ‘Chaos’ Skill on Lord Halcyon does not work since the Worldship Part 2 update. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the Chaos Skill or just the card, but it doesn’t work. The red ‘chaos’ symbol still appears on cards, but if they have an activation ability such as strike or siege it will not be chaosed. Other players in chat have confirmed that their Lord Halycon’s are also not working.

EDIT: After some further testing I found the Chaos skill works for other cards, so this is a problem with Halcyon specifically.

can’t confirm that. i tested in arena, vs my own def deck and done some tourny games yesterday… LH rocks as always :) mayb fixed? idk

 
Flag Post

When I go to the Applicants Page I keep getting timeout errors the rest of the game is working fine. I’ve tried changing browsers from Chrome to Firefox. Refreshing the page, closing and restarting the browser, and disconnecting and restarting my internet connection. As of this post noting has worked. I can’t accept, rerject, or refresh the page.

 
Flag Post

When I joined the 24 hour HW tournament my lord alexander appeared in the card pool and I could not add cards to the deck or play.
picture here http://tinypic.com/r/2uz3xjo/6

 
Flag Post

It is now working properly

 
Flag Post

Against a player in arena moments ago and his Atlas and Omega cards were hitting my Asylum in my hand. The card hadn’t been played yet nor did I get the chance to actually play it since their siege smoked it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:
Originally posted by Superchar1998:

When doing “Friendly Fire” quest my Lord Halcyon chaoses 1 unit instead of the chaos all it should have instead

Apparently the “Friendly Fire” battle ground description doesn’t say “(replaces any other instance of Chaos)”, but good catch.

regaurdless, I should get the ability “Chaos all” added to the end of my Halcyon though right?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Superchar1998:
Originally posted by Moraku:
Originally posted by Superchar1998:

When doing “Friendly Fire” quest my Lord Halcyon chaoses 1 unit instead of the chaos all it should have instead

Apparently the “Friendly Fire” battle ground description doesn’t say “(replaces any other instance of Chaos)”, but good catch.

regaurdless, I should get the ability “Chaos all” added to the end of my Halcyon though right?

Apparently not. It shouldn’t matter anyway, since Atlas would make more sense regardless.

 
Flag Post

I think this might be a kong error, but I am unable to change chat rooms.

 
Flag Post

As of recent without any changes to my internet provider, I’m having constant every 30 seconds having a popup with an error stating my connection isn’t working for something on tournament, raid, anything now really. I’m trying to see if this is on my side but I’m wondering if this is due to changes or any maintenance from kong or tyrant’s side.

 
Flag Post

MY battle freezes in tournament.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nikitosina:

MY battle freezes in tournament.

You sound like the community :p

 
Flag Post

During a rush quest, Legion doesn’t work. Plays Wolf Spider, it gets rushed (same turn), and still has 0 attack and never gets rallied.