Forums Tyrant

Beginner's Guide?

8 posts

Flag Post

So far, I see no beginner’s guide for Tyrant. I am totally new to Tyrant, and I’m one of those people who wants to know how to play Tyrant. Anyone here who is experienced with this game, may want to help out some people at the beginning.

Flag Post

Most of the things you just figure out as you go, the game’s simple enough. Some basics:

1: The arena can be played without energy
2: The forums are a good place to find information and ask questions
3: It’s best to use cards with low delay in the early missions (0-1 turns before they activate).
4: Abilities are used automatically during battle, you only choose which cards to play and when.

Flag Post

Don’t spend too much on bronze and silver packs. Save the money for gold.

We see too many in the forums who strike trouble in missions 28-45 because they don’t have any decent rares.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MooseCat:

We see too many in the forums who strike trouble in missions 28-45 because they don’t have any decent rares.

Will it go ok for me if I buy only one of each pack as they become available?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AssassinMaster:
Originally posted by MooseCat:

Will it go ok for me if I buy only one of each pack as they become available?

One of each pack should be alright, you can probably buy more if you are willing to hoard some more money by redoing missions to get achievements.

Flag Post

What about the Enclave set? I am level 7 now, but don’t know whether to buy gold or enclave

Flag Post

Enclave set is a waste of money until you have almost every card from the gold set.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

So far, I see no beginner’s guide for Tyrant. I am totally new to Tyrant, and I’m one of those people who wants to know how to play Tyrant. Anyone here who is experienced with this game, may want to help out some people at the beginning.

You might want to check the forum longer then your nose though the next time.
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/147680-guide-for-starters-and-intermediate-players

This and the tutorial should cover a big majority of your questions.