-Asylum x2
-Mawcor
-Airstrike

and that doesn’t work at all. I also put together my own deck:

-Malort
-Asylum x2
-Lummox x2
-Airstrike

and that had as much luck as the first one. Is there any other deck that can do this within a few tries?

Flag Post

For speedy Odeus I used Duncan w/ 2x Fury Walkers 2x Rally Flags 1 Cannon Walker 1 Anvil 1 Havoc 1 Hydroblade 1 Omega and 1 Chronos.

It doesn’t work for speedy blightlands though.

Flag Post

10th thread about the same…

Oh sorry, did I interrupt you? Go on, by all means!

Flag Post

Dalia (800 blood shield rep reward) + mawcor + 2x asylums won both of them for me. Blightlands took 3 tries though.

Flag Post

I got it with
Malort
Mawcor
Asylum x2
Chaos Wave

You just need luck.

Flag Post

arcanis think u can troll better than me? or maybe u dont do this on purpose

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArcanisX:

I considered making a thread that indexes all of the repeat threads, just so people would stop making them, but it’s already past the point where tracking all of them down would take long enough for 5 new threads to pop up.

Flag Post

Thanks 2CupsScrewedUp, I tried that deck 3 times on mission 59 and all 3 times I drew Mawcor last (yeah I have absolutely no luck in this game), but on the last try somehow I beat him! Now I just have to pwn mission 66 =]

Flag Post

Yeah you need to draw Mawcor first or it doesn’t work.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hotshot2k4:

Dalia (800 blood shield rep reward) + mawcor + 2x asylums won both of them for me. Blightlands took 3 tries though.

I’ve tried that 10+ times and I can never get the win by turn 9. Is everyone else getting this to work easily or is it a pure luckshot?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xianide:
Originally posted by ArcanisX:

I considered making a thread that indexes all of the repeat threads, just so people would stop making them, but it’s already past the point where tracking all of them down would take long enough for 5 new threads to pop up.

Well, this forum clearly could use a mod. And a competent one at that.

Flag Post

Does anybody have a strategy for Speedy Odeus that actually works that doesn’t require Mawcor?

Also keep in mind that although I have 93 of the 111 standard cards, I don’t have a single Rally Flag :(

Flag Post

try rallying something with fear

Flag Post

I just got it on turn 7 with Drac, Mawcor, asylum, asylum, max damage in that order.

Flag Post

for Speedy Odeus:
I’ve tried the Dalia, Mawcor, Assylumx3 about 15 times now and it hasn’t worked.
I’m about to try it with an EMP and/or airstrike to hopefully clear our opponents and deliver all damage to the commander during 1 turn.

Flag Post

Speedy Odeus, 1st try, success:

Sidoze, Fury Walker, Fury Walker, Rally Flag, EMP, EMP

Flag Post

@morpho didn’t work for me :p any particular order in which you played them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by alex201:

@morpho didn’t work for me :p any particular order in which you played them?

I could see the problem and the success of the attack… I ran into a flying unit, and a wall, so it wasted time attacking those, if he placed a ground unit to block you, you can “pierce” through that and continue attacking the commander. And it may be possible to try to use Duncan so he can clear the wall if it came out 1st while you make your fury walker go for broke.

All in all, the chance of success is very low if 2 of the former blocks you.

Flag Post

Malort

Mawcor
3xAsylum

Worked for me

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:

Malort

Mawcor
3xAsylum

Worked for me

3 Asylums is dumb; Unless ou don’t draw Mawcor first (which you will do if you only use 2) one of them won’t activate in time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chrisrulez:

Malort

Mawcor
3xAsylum

Worked for me

3 Asylums is dumb; Unless ou don’t draw Mawcor first (which you will do if you only use 2) one of them won’t activate in time.

Actually, not quite. You can win by turn nine (round five).
Turn one: Mawcor.
Turn three, five and seven: Asylum.
Turn nive: Airstirke/Emp/whateve.
However this is quite risky, since you need your Mawcor to somehow survive for four rounds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chrisrulez:

Malort

Mawcor
3xAsylum

Worked for me

Originally posted by alpha18:

Actually, not quite. You can win by turn nine (round five).
Turn one: Mawcor.
Turn three, five and seven: Asylum.
Turn nive: Airstirke/Emp/whateve.
However this is quite risky, since you need your Mawcor to somehow survive for four rounds.

Turn seven Asylum activates on turn 9, which is ok to win on towards the achieve. However, if you have access to it, try running Full Power instead of a 3rd Asylum. And forget EMP and Airstrike. Pandemic is the turn-buyer here. Not running a 3rd asylum allows you to play FP or Pandemic in any order on turns 7 and 9, so you have room to adjust to whatever is on the board and secure the win.

Dalia + Mawcor + 2 Asylum + Full Power + Pandemic

is the most reliable deck I’ve found to beat that achieve. (I do it a lot cause I log from work to burn energy and it is the quickest gold farming there is, albeit not the most profitable)

Flag Post

Since I don’t have any Asylum or EMP, I’ve been trying to use Dalia – Fury Walker – Fury Walker – Rally Flag – Rally Flag (or similar) without success.

Some problems include enemy EMP&Counter for 4 damage, enemy fliers (who Fury Walker misses), sieging against my Rally Flags, unlucky weakens on Fury, a wall with counter, failure to flurry, and simply getting out-creatured. Cards like Pandemic were not useful. I lost 5 in a row and got bored.

Flag Post

This turned out to take forever for me… I also tried fury walker for a while and it didn’t work. I think Mawcor may be a necessity given the +3 damage from the crush… fury walkers need a LOT of flurries to get through the opponent and then damage the commander.

For what it’s worth (probably not that much)… I finally broke through with 2 asylums, mawcor, and airstrike… had tried 3 asylums, 2 asylums no airstrike, 3 asylums/2 mawcords… mostly didn’t work. But it’s a crapshoot – have to hit the flyer, have to flurry, have to have a hatchet not come out first so you won’t die…

Flag Post

The other option available is to go for

Dalia + Stormrunner + 2 Tactical Infiltrator + 2 Front Line Warrior

It’s a good approach, but for it to trigger the achieve you need even more planet alignement than with Mawcor.