Forums Tyrant

Nexus is Bs.

22 posts

Flag Post

beholder and helios 4 times i feel it was not worth getting goliath.
Yes i am QQing.

Flag Post

It seems so. You are so enraged that you misnamed the card you were raging at.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xianide:

It seems so. You are so enraged that you misnamed the card you were raging at.

I just noticed that

Flag Post

So what is the point of this thread?

Flag Post

Goliath sucks, be happy you got helios since it actually has a lot of potential. 3 beholders is pretty harsh though.

Flag Post

Dracorex sure is BS.

Flag Post

dont buy nexus…it’s a scam

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bandor:

Oh my god, please quit this game. It is a booster pack containing cards. IT CAN’T BE A SCAM IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Sorry for the rage, but this is just so so stupid…

Flag Post

If you want to choose the cards you get, try the elite shop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hotshot2k4:

Oh my god, please quit this game. It is a booster pack containing cards. IT CAN’T BE A SCAM IF YOU GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR. Sorry for the rage, but this is just so so stupid…

i was ironic lol… meant u mostly get what u need the least :8 like a murphy rule

Flag Post

Murphy’s law maybe, ironic, definitely not. You missed the meaning of irony by a good few miles. Legendary cards can’t be bought in the elite shop.

Flag Post

My heart bleeds for you. cries

Flag Post

bloody tears

Flag Post

Dont let the bloodthirsty smell that, they might come for you….gosh OP…i would give one arm of mine for a helios….and you have 4, do i make a thread about how i still dont have my 8 airstrikes, still no tiamat, no helios, no 4 rocket silos….ZZZzzzZZZzzz…

Anyway, keep trying or quit buying until your cash says you are the abramovich of this game and good luck to both of us that we find the cards we want to have! ;)

Flag Post

iam level 30 and still i aint got atlas, nor freddie, nor vyander, nor blood pool, nor yurich, nor dracorex… so please, dont complain about that =|

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hotshot2k4:

It’s a trap!!!….er….It’s a booster pack!!!

/silly moment for the day

Flag Post

506 war bonds? Are you kidding me?

Flag Post

lol wow well if you have that kind of money go nuts lol..

Flag Post

not just 506 WB but 506 WB at lv 5…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AutoFake:

beholder and helios 4 times i feel it was not worth getting goliath.
Yes i am QQing.

lol didnt notice the 504… and considering the 4 helios and beholder he probably recharged for 1 thousand. Wow! Pretty fucked up… man this is gonna became the new poker, with people losing houses and shit like that

inb4 cyber police

Flag Post

lol OP big fail… dont know how else to comment this

Flag Post

from what I’ve heard there might be an RNG glitch if you buy packs consecutively fast, but I never encountered them.

Also, I personally wait for the Nexus cards I want to show up in the Elite store and just buy them from there.