Forums Tyrant

"Congrats" Thread

295 posts

Flag Post

We had a great match with Sons of Extinction and afterwards were talking in chat about how we wanted to congratulate them on the win. So, we decided to start up this thread, entirely aimed at “congrats” and “good battle” posts. If you have a particularly good match or war and would like to say so, please do it here. Absolutely no flaming here please. Thanks!

To start things off – well done SoE! We had an epic battle with a final score of:

Pwnersaurus Rex: 5196
Sons of Extinction: 5214

Crazy close game – was very exciting at the end. Wish we could have gotten one more hit off, but oh well – nice job! :D

Flag Post

Wow, I think that’s the closest one I’ve seen. I’m sure it was an exciting fight for both sides, so congrats to both factions.

Flag Post

Thanks, Hotshot. A big congrats to SoE, who I know were in other wars as well as fighting us. An extra congratulations to Morv and George63 who led our opponents without about 1k points each. Good fight, guys.

Flag Post

I was oblivious to this war and playing Bullet Heaven while it was going on. If only someone had whispered me!

Flag Post

Haha, its ok, greg. We still love you.
As for Sons of Extinction, good form! After all the high tensions from the events of today, I hope some peace can come back to the Tyrant community :)

Flag Post

Great idea, thanks for following through. The positivity and good nature of things like this is always refreshing and appreciated.

Flag Post

I’m a little bit bitter about this match,but Congrats to them anyways.

GOONS: 6864
Sons of Extinction: 6913

Be careful of their last minute war bonding. We just barely lost to them because of it.

And here’s one I am proud of. Congrats to both sides :D

GOONS: 11350
Rout Committee: 7474

Special Thanks goes to SadisiticDentist (not trying to give you publicity, lol :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconavin:

And here’s one I am proud of. Congrats to both sides :D

GOONS: 11350
Rout Committee: 7474

Special Thanks goes to SadisiticDentist (not trying to give you publicity, lol :P)

so that is the famous score, 11k gg

PS: do u (GOONS) come from other factions?

Flag Post

Incinerating Power: 10573
Convert Ops: 10525

Close war guys, IP deserved this one.
Pretty sour for us to lose in this way but well done to everyone who participated!

Flag Post

Sons of Extinction: 11857
Who’s Your Daddy: 11792

Grats on a war well fought SoE

Flag Post

Collateral Damage: 13952
Super Apes 9000: 15134

grats to both sides for a hard fought war of over 29k total.

Flag Post

@Bandor wes we do. We have a lot of members from the old Conquest in its heyday. Top 5, yes those were the days :P.

Flag Post

Sheeez, you guys are warbonding like crazy or what gives???

I estimated that if EVERYONE is active and EVERYONE spends all of their energy during the following 6 hours, a 25 member team can rack up to 18k points (assuming 20 points average per battle).

If you are managing these numbers without any WBonding, I’m impressed!

Flag Post

I wanted to congratulate Morv putting a nice amount of money to refil energy during todays fight vs monkeys. You have not had the best result in history, but Im still amazed!

ps. even if you win you’re still a loser ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ronjun:

I estimated that if EVERYONE is active and EVERYONE spends all of their energy during the following 6 hours, a 25 member team can rack up to 18k points (assuming 20 points average per battle).

SA doesn’t war bond

Flag Post

The old days when chimp scored 1k over Pwnersaurus Rex.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deedle:

SA doesn’t war bond

Then I’m impressed! You must have awesome levels of participation. Good job!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deedle:

SA doesn’t war bond

Then I’m impressed! You must have awesome levels of participation. Good job!

It was a fun war, both sides went all out, we just had people jump online at the end of the war for a bigger push.

Currently Sons Of Extinction (as mention aboved) has a Player that is over 6k points in a War congrats on the Win you bought it (estimated atleast 20-25 refills) and thanks for the 382 defensive points my Loyalty got boosted quite a bit.

Flag Post

You guys maybe want to keep the bitter crap out of this thread because that’s not what it’s here for?

Flag Post

congrats hotshot2k4 for your good post ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phoenix00017:

To start things off – well done SoE! We had an epic battle with a final score of:

Pwnersaurus Rex: 5196
Sons of Extinction: 5214

Crazy close game – was very exciting at the end. Wish we could have gotten one more hit off, but oh well – nice job! :D

That sure was a close one and you put on a hell of a fight there ;) So congrats to you as well, ’twas fun :)

Originally posted by Desource90:

Sons of Extinction: 11857
Who’s Your Daddy: 11792

Grats on a war well fought SoE

The last few minutes of this one were incredible… Probably the most intense head-to-head finish I’ve had so far. Congrats & thanks for a great adrenaline kick ;)

Flag Post

Congrats CD for reaching level 4 !

Flag Post
Originally posted by PureVernunft:

+1. it was fun competing with you guys to see who would get there first. gj to all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PureVernunft:

+1. Well deserved, I might add ;)

Flag Post

The Assassins: 13586
Collateral Damage: 13534

They attacked under the cover of night, but we just hit level 4. Congrats.