Forums Tyrant

AEGIS - Faction seeking members.

14 posts

Flag Post

Hello, I am an officer for the faction AEGIS, and we could use some more active members. We’ve gotten to faction level 2, and a half, but we’ve had a bit of an issue. A couple of our active members left, or had gone AWOL, so we need new recruits who are active.

Here are the requirements… Level of at least 13 (It’s a lucky number, and by this time you should be done/almost done with all the main story missions.) You need to be active to at least earn 5 loyalty a business week. So a battle a day at the very least, and you need to tell me why you like Tyrant, because I am a very curious person.

Side effects for joining may include: Losing energy in faction battles, a sudden urge to eat hot sauce, smelling burning wood, heart burn, small fever, headache, and a curse that every other gold pack will yield a Aegis.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=147002

Don’t know if there is something I had to do with the link, but there is the recruitment link.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Reqular bump because I’m busy today.

Flag Post

Ya know… a little feedback would be nice >:/

Flag Post

Well I’ll be level 13 very soon. I’m currently @ like 12.5.
I just made it to 5,000pts in the arena. I play a lot because I like card games and war metal is fun – the rounds are short and the decks are small so making changes and testing is quick and enjoyable.

I’ll click to join your faction although I’m not lvl 13. So you can deny for that is you wish.

Flag Post

When I click on the faction link and the game loads nothing happens.
The faction page does not display that I applied.

Flag Post

lvl 13. arenta 1481 ( kinda hard to find matches giving +10 so lvling is kinda slow here). currently at mission 51 (I completed the side missions first as a force of habit, and 25E/mission is very expensive T_T). as for the 5 day a battle per week i may not spread it out to 1 battle/day, perhaps more like 3 on one day and 2 on the other or something along those lines, but i do play daily.

Flag Post
Originally posted by garnat07:

When I click on the faction link and the game loads nothing happens.
The faction page does not display that I applied.

same here. Actually, isnt it the same for all links like this?

Flag Post

i have 7 aegis. can i haz join or do i need more?

Flag Post

Yeah, something messes up the link, something about the amp thing. Tyrant is really annoying sometimes :/

Flag Post

Hello!I am here to congratulate you on your win against HIGUN.It was a tough battle but you guys won.Congrats

Flag Post

hey im a level 11 with an arena rating of 5000. i dont have alot of powerful cards but i’m a smart player and work with what i got- hence the rating in the arena. quite active a player and will be willing to join your faction

Flag Post

Just applied. I’m lvl 13 I have a deck that pretty much steamrolls, atlas, tiamat, predator…etc.