Forums Tyrant

Soul Legacy Recruitment

7 posts

Flag Post

History

Founded by Soularmadyl, Soul Legacy reached the top 10 before the current era of multiple faction war strategies. When the game shifted to increased focus on constant online presence, the use of alliances when attacking, and emphasis on costly energy refills, the founders resigned to pursue other hobbies.

The current Soul Legacy remembers and honors the past, but focuses on the future as a place for camaraderie and friendship to blossom. There is still frequent warring on most days, but most of all we seek those who genuinely enjoy this game and the thrill of pitting yourself against new and interesting deck combinations.

Link

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=69034

Applicants should be at least level 11, and are expected to demonstrate activity and commitment immediately after entry.

Flag Post

As a past member of Soul Legacy, I wish you best of luck with your recruitment!

Flag Post
Originally posted by abcdef_qwe:

As a past member of Soul Legacy, I wish you best of luck with your recruitment!

Thanks!

Flag Post

How much rating do you have and how much time do you expect a member to spend online every day?

Flag Post
Originally posted by agentflare:

How much rating do you have and how much time do you expect a member to spend online every day?

Thanks for your interest!

We don’t have any hard time requirement for online activity; we just want members to come on 2/day and spend stamina fighting faction wars (unless you’re repeatedly losing, of course, in which case we’ll discuss improvements you can make before you jump back in.) Obviously you’ll want to spend your energy too, but how you use that is up to you. (We recommend autofighting some past missions if you’re pressed for time so at least your energy doesn’t totally go to waste.)

We’re currently at 190 rating. Obviously with all the warring going on it can vary, sometimes as much as +/- 20 depending on the day. We should make level 3 soon.

If we never see you gaining FP beyond the occasional defensive win, and if you don’t talk to anyone to explain your absence, then of course we’ll kick for inactivity, but barring something egregious like that I think we’re fairly laid-back.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Good to see the mods are active, I guess. :)