Forums Tyrant

All Blight expansion achievements

111 posts

Flag Post

Hey all, As I’m sure a lot of you have been in the same situation as me, just finished all the honored achievements, and hence all the achievements in Tyrant and now there’s a whole heap of new material, 24 more missions, more rewards for raids, more cards and more importantly for this topic MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!

As of yet, I am saving WB to see what cards i actually want for when the dust has settled a bit from this expansion but I have been attempting to finish the achievements which are still available to me, namely; Overkill, EXTREME Overkill, True Valor, SMASH!, Common Theme and Common Attacker.

I have had success with Common Attacker with a pretty basic deck ( and I had trouble with it registering so I used 10 common cards). This one was easy and I’m sure no guide is neccessary but just find an empty deck in arena and hit it with 9 medics(replace with 0 damage cards) and finish with a marksman, or any other equally low damage, high wait card eg. Trap setter ( I used this so I could stick it on auto without risk of killing the commander before i got my cards out)

For SMASH! I suppose I may have been slightly lucky, but I played it on mission 67, I figured I might as well try to advance in these new missions as well as get these achievements with a deck of:
Sidoze
5x Rally Flag
2x Artemis Tank
Bulldozer
Pyro Rig
Sand Crawler

I got the 10 damage required in this 3 turns in a row. So this deck shouldn’t have too much problems

As of yet, the last of the above listed achievements that I have finished is Common Theme; So as to not take any risks of it not registering, and still playing mission 67, I used a deck similar to this one, finding along my way that a hybrid of Sawblades and Irradiated Infantry would wipe out the opponent before you get a chance to play all 10 of them, Here’s my sort of mismatched deck:
The Butcher
3x Irradiated Infantry
3x Sawblade
Zealot
2x Medic
Marksman
Trap Setter

I’m not completely sure that the deck above is the exact deck I used, I suggest if it wins too quickly swapping some II for Trap Setters.

EDIT: Common Theme

This may not work first time, but you will win most of the time and it will work eventually. Plus it’s a nice gold/energy ratio anyway so, winning and not getting the achievement a few times is fine.

Mission 89:

Eva
10x Irradiated Infantry
Thanks,
Deminish

EDIT:
Enfeeblict
Beat mission 67, getting you the Crippler, then create a deck of Malort; Crippler, 2x Asylums
Create a second deck of ideally 10x Medics, or almost anything with 0 attack and then play yourself in the arena for a very easy achievement.

Wide Range
Using the Howitzer from the True Valor achievement, or another alternative fight a deck with as many banshees as possible and also medics, with the enemy commander as Skullkeeper for the high health.

True Valor
Mission 29 with Atlas; 2x Valkyrie, Aegis and Medic. Play Valkyries first.

Although my method for this is far from perfect, I will post masterluke’s solution here:
Mission 29 – Atlas; Rifter, Aegis, 3x Medic

Alternatively Diadem also has a useful solution:
“Play mission 52
Deck: Atlas with Predator, Tiamat, Omega, Arc Trooper. Play in that order if you can. Very easy. Commander has weaken all 1 so you won’t kill him before all his creatures and you have plenty of strike to kill all.”

Overkill achievements are fixed as of now So here is EXTREME Overkill

Easiest and cheapest way to get this is:
Creature Combo 4:
Sidoze
Impulse Walker
4x Rally Flag

Play 1 or 2 rally flags first, depending on which cards the cpu plays, then its a walk to extreme overkill. So far at least 2 others and I have got this achievement first try.

Take That
Same fight yourself in the arena tactics as before. I used:
Offence:
Yurich
Cultivator
Extractor

Defense:
Any commander
2x Trap Setter
Orbo

I got it after a couple tries, although I guess this one is dependent on which blight cards you own.

From behind
Rewards another 2k gold, got it with the usual tactics, very simply with:
Offense:
Duncan/Sidoze
Disruptor (Raider 2/4/2 Valour 1 payback)
Defense:
Any
10x Medics

Although I suppose Disruptor is a card people might not have yet, I would say this can be done pretty easily with any valor card, all you need it to have a card with enough delay or low enough damage to give the opponent a 1 card lead always

Common Attacker
Find an empty deck in the arena, or fight yourself in an empty deck
Any commander
9x medics (or any 0 attack assault cards or structures)
1x Trap Setter

This deck is good because it can be played on auto without fail.

Just got Bloodthirsty Pet using a method based on Zacharias777’s

EDIT: I’m pretty sure all the Blight cards mentioned below are available as rewards for completing the new missions

Offense:
Skullkeeper
Howitzer
Cultivator
Heartripper
Blood Pool
Vampire
Crippler
Disruptor
Asylum
Festerich( Although if you have the Blood Spout, that is a lot easier to get and a lot more useful on this)

Defense
Eva
5 x Barrage Tank
Irradiated Infantry
Moloch
3x Shiver

If you have the decks then its a fairly time effective 4,000 Gold.

Against the Odds – 74
I made a pretty simple deck of mainly pelicans and finished this one pretty easily
Atlas
Havoc
4x Pelicans
Cannon walker (at this point if you have more cannon walkers or pelicans instead of the other cards they are fine to include, the havoc just sits nicely if played first)
Dozer tank
Goliath
Chronos
Hunter

I guess i used some quite advanced cards there but if you are missing any of the last 4 they can be substituted with almost anything, my tactic was play Havoc, then pelicans and cannon walker, then anything else, just trying not to kill the opponent before I could play all my cards

Against the Odds – 80
The deck I used contains a lot of those rarer cards although great results can be achieved using more Brood walker based decks

Dracorex; 3x Hatchet, Blood Pool, Draconian Queen, 2x Brood Walker, Malgoth, Shapeshifter, Asylum

Just got this achievement with this deck, It works well in that it doesn’t wipe out the enemy before you can get out all your cards, could possibly use some tweaking though

Flag Post

i got True Valor on my first try. did it on mission 29 with the following deck:

Freddie
Arc Trooper
Tiamat
Nimbus
Poseidon
Titan

Flag Post

I Didn’t really realize how simple true valor could be, I’ve been trying mission 29 also, but i kept winning too fast so not I’m testing 2xValkyrie and 2x Medic with Atlas commanding

Flag Post

I made “True Valor” with Freddie, Titan and 4xAegis.

Flag Post

COMMON ATTACKER
Play yourself in arena
Off deck: No-skill commander, 1 grunt (or other 1-attack 0-delay card), 9 medics
Def deck: Vyander (or any other 11+ hp commander) with empty deck
set on auto, play 25 times.

COMMON THEME
Play mission 42
Get as many orbital cannons and sulferis acid pits as you have. I used 3 of the former and 4 of the latter. Fill up with something like irridiated infantry. Very easy

TRUE VALOR
Play mission 52
Deck: Atlas with Predator, Tiamat, Omega, Arc Trooper. Play in that order if you can. Very easy. Commander has weaken all 1 so you won’t kill him before all his creatures and you have plenty of strike to kill all.

TAKE THAT (the ‘use payback 5 times’ one)
Play yourself in arena
Offdeck: A raider card with payback, at least 3 rally total (Duncan and rally falg) and the rest assembly plants (their heal keeps your guy alive, and they are wall to keep you alive).

SMASH!
Play mission 66
Duncan with Impulse Walker and 7 rally flag. Play 2 flags then your impulse walker then the other flags. You might lose if he plays one of his 2 delay attackers before any structures. Should win about 40% though. This setup should also give OVERKILL and EXTREME OVERKILL but I think they are bugged.

Flag Post

Looks like this thread is /gg now. Thanks Diadem, Its cool to just have these achievements all complete

Flag Post

True Valor is stupidly easy to get… I got it on Mission 29 with:

Commander: Atlas
1x Rifter
3x Medic
1x Aegis

Play the Rifter first and it completely tears through the whole deck.

Flag Post

Common Theme:

Commander: Atlas
3x Orca, 4 x Hydroblade, 2xPower Generator

Flag Post

Deserves a bump

Flag Post

I only used freddie, titan, poseidon and nimbus on mission 29 for true valor.. I found that if I added anything else I would kill the deck too fast…

Flag Post

Against the odds – 74
Win mission 74 after playing 8 raiders
gives 3k
less than i had hoped

Flag Post

I have a strategy that seems to be pretty reliable to get Bloodthirsty Pet, although in order to get a card with Payback, you would need to buy a Blight pack.

For my deck I used;
Commander: Dementia (I’m pretty sure Bloody Mary would also work)
Howitzer (You need to get the True Valor achievement to get)
Crippler (You need to beat mission 67 to get)
Cultivator (I got in a pack, or you could use any other card that has Payback, but you would need to buy a Blight pack and hope for one)
Blood Spout
Tartarus Pits (You can only get in Blight Pack, but you don’t NEED this. Sub. with Blood Pool)
Fulfilling Myst (Same thing with this card, you don’t NEED it. Sub. with Asylum)

That’s it basically, you need a structure to rally Blood Spout and Crippler. (I’ll explain why in a moment) And also, a card to Heal All Bloodthirsty. (Blood Pool is risky, because you need to have your commander damaged. But if it’s the only card that’ll do the job, use it. (In other words, if you don’t have the structure cards I used, use Blood Pool and Asylum)

Now create a defense deck to fight in arena. This is what I used, it should work about 50% of the time for the achievement (which is good enough considering you’re fighting yourself).

Commander: Freddie (doesn’t really matter which one you use, this is what I used)
Pathrazer (Fear is essential to use Syphon, you can sub. this with another Shiver if you like, Spectre isn’t good because of it’s 1 health)
Moloch x4 (to help with Payback)
Shiver x2
Irradiated Infantry (to help with Leech)

You can adjust these decks to your liking, as long as the basic concept stays.

I usually play Crippler or Blood Spout first (interchangeably), followed by my Rally card, which allows Crippler and Blood Spout to attack, followed by my Heal All card. Then I play my Payback card, and lastly, Howitzer. However, this can be possible on Auto. This is somewhat luck-based, so it may take 1 try, or it could take 30. But once you pull it off, you’re up 4000 gold. Congrats. Hope this helps those who are trying for Bloodthirsty Pet.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot if it gave me 4000 or 4500 gold lol. It’s one of those. By the way if my paragraphs are confusing, I’m sorry, I just woke up lmao. Let me know if this helped and you need help with any other achievements, I have ALL of the original achievements and about half of the new ones already. I will post any strategies I’ve devised for Overkill and EXTREME Overkill as well.

Flag Post

True Valor – Mission 29, Atlas – Bolide/Tiamat/Aegis

Payback Achievement – Remember, Payback can trigger off weaken and jam. Easier to accomplish this than if you’re trying to survive paybacking strike cards.

Overkill stuff is definitely bugged or requires opposing Commander to Siphon back it’s own hp but —

Mission 29 again – Used the new 8/3 BT Blight card with 3 asylums and a bunch of strike removal structures. 8+ 3(2) asylum rally = 14 dmg to 15 hp commander. Commander has 1 hp left. Second attack = 14 damage again totaling 28 damage.

However, it doesn’t work. But…if it starts working…there ya go. Technically you would only need a card that could be rallied to 13 total (so 7/4 Xeno card) if this achievement works the way the tooltip reads.

Flag Post

Just bumping and also noting that now we have all the new achievements here except the mission dependent and bugged overkill ones, although the overkill ones are here as soon as they are fixed.
Thanks all

Flag Post

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or something, but the bloodthirsty pet achievement isn’t working for me when I fight myself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by QuantumT:

I’m not sure if it’s a bug or something, but the bloodthirsty pet achievement isn’t working for me when I fight myself.

I’ve just got it by fighting myself. Make sure that every skill is used, especially Siphon (you need to take damage for it to trigger).

Flag Post

Got really annoyed by this pet achievement. Used Dementia and Blood Spout(for Leech). Problem is that healing (more problematic when you use healing structures) supplies before leech can hit. For my part i fixed this by playing a blood spout first against a irr infantry. The rest of the abilities should be no problem.

Flag Post

Bloodthirsty Pet was the one i had most problems with I guess but I tried to play leech cards first and then if you can get the siphon done too then its pretty much yours for the taking

Flag Post
Originally posted by QuantumT:

Mine doesn’t work either. I leached and siphoned with the same creature, and then with different creatures. It simply doesn’t work for me. And I specifically watched ALL FIVE abilities go off.

Let me ask you – were you the attacker or the defender in your arena fight?

Flag Post

I haven’t tried the achievement yet, but a lot of ppl have claimed to have gotten it
so I think you guys messed something up somewhere…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheIdioticIdiot:

I haven’t tried the achievement yet, but a lot of ppl have claimed to have gotten it

Nope. I watched each and every single one of those abilities happen in my game. The only thing I can think of is that a card got enfeebled with the purple worms, but didn’t actually take any enfeeble damage, so maybe it doesn’t register unless it takes extra damage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JMCrooks:

Nope. I watched each and every single one of those abilities happen in my game. The only thing I can think of is that a card got enfeebled with the purple worms, but didn’t actually take any enfeeble damage, so maybe it doesn’t register unless it takes extra damage.

could be…

Flag Post

are you sure you and the creature were hurt when the siphon/leech went off?
since i think they only register if they actually heal

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spammo:

are you sure you and the creature were hurt when the siphon/leech went off?
since i think they only register if they actually heal

I had one game where the blood sprout healed itself, then healed the commander in two successive hits. Then I had another game where the blood sprout healed the commander, then an annelid mass healed itself with leech. In both games, every other ability went off.

Flag Post

Take That (Very easy):

Offense:
Dementia
Mad Cur

Defense:
Skullkeeper
Trapsetter