Forums Tyrant

What is the Best card in Tyrant page 3

85 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by XenoOppressor:

There is no best card ever.
/thread

So no card exists that’s better against more cards and weaker against fewer cards than any other? What a wonderfully meta-free assertion.

Flag Post

/thread

how about this?

or this

and this

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kholai:

/thread

So no card exists that’s better against more cards and weaker against fewer cards than any other? What a wonderfully meta-free assertion.

I do admit cards exist being more useful than others, when it comes to certain situations. While in others, it provides less use than normal.
Since I am thinking OP means “the very ultimate best card that saves your ass in literally every situation” I state there is no card that perfectly fits this.

And I will keep stating that.

Flag Post

/thread

I do admit cards exist being more useful than others, when it comes to certain situations. While in others, it provides less use than normal.
Since I am thinking OP means “the very ultimate best card that saves your ass in literally every situation” I state there is no card that perfectly fits this.

I would suggest your definition of overpowered expects too much from the game. A game about counters means every card has a hard counter, potency is measured in how many cards the card has an advantage over versus how many cards have an advantage over it. Take rock paper scissors and add dynamite, which only gets beat by scissors and beats the other two – is dynamite overpowered? It still loses sometimes.

If Card A has a major advantage over two thirds of the cards in the game, whilst every other card has an advantage against a third of the cards in the game (each a different third), it is the best card in the game, because versatility is everything with randomised opposition.
The fact that Card B is better against the third of the cards in the game that Card A is bad against doesn’t mean that A and B are equal, A is still better against 2/3 and B is better against 1/3.

Overpowered doesn’t have to mean “always beats everything” or “it’s the only card you need in a deck to make it work”, it can mean “it has an advantage against more things than anything else” or even just “it combos super easily with other cards to greater effect than anything else”.

Flag Post

/thread

I would suggest your definition of overpowered expects too much from the game.

FYI, he was referring to the Original Post (OP), not OverPowered.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moraku:

/thread

I would suggest your definition of overpowered expects too much from the game.

FYI, he was referring to the Original Post (OP), not OverPowered.

Ahh, fair enough, misunderstood the acronym, since OP gets thrown around so much in threads like this.

Flag Post

tiamat
emp
predator
helios

Flag Post

did you really have to bump this? this thread is pointless now, the answer is obvious

Flag Post
Originally posted by JotarkKa:

did you really have to bump this? this thread is pointless now, the answer is obvious

The answer is Orbo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elephantum:

The answer is Orbo.

Halt Advance Jams your Orbo!
Halt Advance… IS… THEANSWER!!!!

OK now seriously can we let this thread die?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LuckyBullet95:

The answer is Orbo.

Halt Advance Jams your Orbo!
Halt Advance… IS… THEANSWER!!!!

OK now seriously can we let this thread die?

Soon.

Flag Post

This.

think of it as the orb from halo 3 LOL

Flag Post

pointless question, but were the hell do i find an orbo, SOON that would be the best for my deck, i mean, that is EPIC. plz pm me how to find this card SOON.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingoffrogs7:

pointless question, but were the hell do i find an orbo, SOON that would be the best for my deck, i mean, that is EPIC. plz pm me how to find this card SOON.

Only the Chosen Few can acquire Orbo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Killar9:

This.

think of it as the orb from halo 3 LOL

That is photoshopped people I know how to do it.

Flag Post

unfortunately, i found orbo, i HATE YOU FOR THE LIE, if that was posible, i would love it, but normal orbo sucks, if anyone could get me that orbo i would worship them and go to church every sunday and pray for them, f*** jesus.

Flag Post

OPollo

Flag Post

king you are an idiot of course its photo shopped :p good cards hmmmmmmmmm apolo rapes ass check it out ull see

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamster240:

O’Pollo the Exalted Leprechaun King

Flag Post

kk, also, i am epic on tdp4, im new to this, so ya, for now, im an idiot _

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingoffrogs7:

kk, also, i am epic on tdp4, im new to this, so ya, for now, im an idiot _

Only good idiot is a smart idiot… And that does not need to make any sense because I’m from outer space…

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElGeneral:

Wow this is my def deck…

Flag Post

Lose Apollo and put in a tenth Halt Advance IMO

Flag Post

There is no ‘strongest’. There are cards that are strongest in certain areas, but none that are stronger 100% than everything.