Forums Tyrant

Tournament Teaser Images

31 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Woohoo, proof that they developed the UI. I guess they got something done in 3 months.

Flag Post

Hmm, how did you find theese pictures? :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ne12:

Hmm, how did you find theese pictures? :/

They were posted on the FB boards by a dev.

Flag Post

They also posted some of the new reward cards as well:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.271465122867357.80512.130193190327885&type=1

Flag Post

The new cards got sick artwork…

This is indeed my favorite out of the 3:

Flag Post

Looks very nice. It will be refreshing to have a PvP challenge that is not pay to win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DeadPoetsSociety:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.271465122867357.80512.130193190327885&type=1

that aren’t reward cards they’re promo cards

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elephantum:

It’s a Havoc without the one ability that makes Havoc worth having. Evade and pierce are not two skills that were ever needed on a 2 turn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CasketKrusher:

It’s a Havoc without the one ability that makes Havoc worth having. Evade and pierce are not two skills that were ever needed on a 2 turn.

True, but you got to agree that its the best out of the 3.

Flag Post

True, but you got to agree that its the best out of the 3.

Edit: Hotshot has the cards up

Flag Post
Originally posted by serp12:
Originally posted by DeadPoetsSociety:

that aren’t reward cards they’re promo cards

Doh :P! Blame it on my excitement for the tournament teaser images :)

Flag Post

If regenerate works like it usually does, that Zutterghast might be a really nice card to have in a rush/slowroll backing deck.

Flag Post

If regenerate works like it usually does, that Zutterghast might be a really nice card to have in a rush/slowroll backing deck.

Dozer and Diesels best friend?

Flag Post

Dozer and Diesels best friend?

I’m thinking just as a backer in a quick turn deck, as there’s usually room for one card of choice that serves as a pinch hitter. I’d prefer him over diesel for the poison 2 as flurry is far more inconsistant.

Flag Post

lmao pierce on a 4 turn is better?

quite opposite to what you said pierce is actually only useful on quick cards since they lack power and cannot punch through weaken+armor combo, where as zero laughs and rapes through draco aegis combo

evade is simply good on all cards regardless of cd. 3atk 2 drop with evade is actually a monstrous offensive beast, since weaken is so prevalent, remember niaq or tartarus reaper?

Flag Post

i think zutterghast can be very effective if it regenerates like a dozer tank lol

Flag Post

zero is ok, but hes too weak to beat slowrolls and too slow to beat rushs if you surge….great against wallstalls though and i guess its hot if you fight. Grim isnt even halfway useful, given that we have intruders and pathrazers. evade is nice cause you could perhaps survive an airstrike. But most people dont use those anyway and the one more delay makes it way harder to play it.
Pathrazer is better to, as it has more atk and siege…not even a good card, definitely not worth the wb.
As for Zutterghast….INSANE HOT!
I think its even stronger than diesel. Payback is good on a tank so hard to kill, poison 2 is one of the best skills available and the fact that its a xeno makes it spammable. Just like diesel/pummel spam, just used with Xeno fortress and perhaps some MCs in, too…would be awesome XD

Flag Post

Zutterghast is nasty!! It should make big impact in def deck. And it’s spammable.
By the way, Did I receive Gold from Devs, or what?

Flag Post

can i just ask one question and its what’s the maximum capacity of the people that can join a single tournament room?

Flag Post

I’m gonna win the first Tyrant tournament. Just saying it now.

Flag Post

aw … I was looking forward to starting private tourneys for my faction only. Looks like they’ll be global instead :(.

Flag Post

30k to join a tournament, hue better to start farming more gold.

Flag Post

where do you get all those info about the tournament (im talking about the 30k to join)

Flag Post
Originally posted by powwow973:

where do you get all those info about the tournament (im talking about the 30k to join)

It says:

Constructed Standard

Buy-in: 30,000
Type: Sealed
Set: All
Time Left: 59m

On the 3rd screenshot.