Forums Tyrant

[Recruitment] [Level 21] "That's All She Wrote", top 5 faction... Recruiting :) discussion

318 posts

Flag Post

We in “That’s All She Wrote” (TASW) are a bunch of hardcore Tyrant gamers combined with more casual people who enjoy a nice environment and endgame playing.

We value game communication dearly but we also joke around and often discuss Tyrant unrelated stuff. That being said, we’re rather serious in chasing the top spot(s) in the rankings.

TASW is an international faction currently with players from Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, USA, + many more.

So, if you just like to mind your own business, or like to hang around and chat, or even if you want to take part of the managing, we have a place for you. All we need is…

1. Two stamina dumps per day-ish / Weekly positive net points. (we don’t expect the last to be achieved immediately)

2. Keep your defense deck(s) up to date.

3. Follow ingame instructions for Faction Wars and Conquest. (If you can’t do this don’t bother applying)

4. Have a fansite profile (preferred).

Benefits:

- 8 Tokens/Day

- Being in a well-structured organization

- Forum support

- Faction lvl cards (for the collectors)

- Wars 24/7

- Room #16

- Good tourney players

- Some goofy people

- A female

Groups:

We are open to accept your friend too, or even a group. Come talk to us, we are friendly and discreet.

How to apply:

- Either through chat (room #16) or PM, don’t just apply ingame .

- Send a PM to either – DaPlayah, Kaeel or turek88.

- In the PM state what faction you are/were in and why you left/intend to leave.

Flag Post

Nice faction, Friendly bump

Flag Post

join us,you will want to be on out side when Chuck Nor/eeh the storm hits :P

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to update this topic… Now we’re lvl 9! (celebrate)
And in this moment we’re ranked #49; would you like to join us? :)

Flag Post

Ranked #42, still looking for you to join! Just ask!

Flag Post

Well… a big update!
We reached lvl 10 so, if you like the new reward cards and don’t want 2 years for your faction to reach that level… Feel free to contact me (on chat, here on the forum or send me a private message) or keyers_1.

We are playing big wars, with good win rates… Without BUYING them.
We’re not the kind of faction that post screenshot of their 18k records without saying how many money it did cost… We simply SCORE that points because we have players that like the game :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kaeel:

We’re not the kind of faction that post screenshot of their 18k records without saying how many money it did cost… We simply SCORE that points because we have players that like the game :)

Friendly bump :)

Flag Post

Growing fast, bud. Good luck!

Flag Post

Just a question Kaeel, are you deliberately trying to inflame the factions that WB, namely, the top ten factions? Not a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Varamond:

Just a question Kaeel, are you deliberately trying to inflame the factions that WB, namely, the top ten factions? Not a good idea.

I suppose we’ll never be a top 10 faction, if game is like that.
I don’t know if you ever had your faction doing a very good score, with players doing their best… And losing a war because some players BOUGHT the war.

Well, this is an aspect of the game that sucks and I personally cannot respect a faction that does that.
Specially as they write me during the war, or in the end, to congratulate because we’re a good faction and that it had been a nice war. Well, me and our members consider that simply OFFENSIVE, so we’re considering if maybe it’s better to not waste time at all with these kind of “wallet warriors”.
How do you explain to your surgers, that put passion in a game they like, that the war is lost because someone BUYS it because that makes them feel a decent faction?

Maybe on top 10 there are good factions that become better challenging about who has more money… But right now, all the WB factions we met REALLY suck.
We prefer to play (and maybe lose) against factions like Maximum damage, juggernauts, didactic warriors, berliner and a lot of other factions, because fights are FAIR.

We all like this game and most of us reward developers buying WBs when we see features we like. But when it happens, like last sunday, that we’re beaten AGAIN by a sucking faction that needs to buy 3.5k points with money because they cannot even score 15k…
Well, I preferred to keep that dollars for me and the same did (and will continue to do) my faction mates.

Who is supporting more the game? Who enjoys it, support it with some real money and keep friendly players playing (so they can continue eventually supporting it, bringing friends and so on) or who pisses other players buying war results, making players leaving the game?
Is it so difficult to understand that if there are no free players, there couldn’t be anything to play for paying players? Would developers have gained more cash from wallet warriors who have beaten us or from me and my faction mates buying cards/packs to support recent changes? Or from players that LEFT the game because of that?

If a faction feels “inflamed” because we say “ehy guys… you cannot even score 13k and need to BUY points… Your faction SUCKS!”, well… It’s not a problem regarding us. They should review a bit their quality of players and internal organization.
On Formula 1, teams win when they have the best/tuned up cars (the equivalent on this game is to have good cards) and best pilots (the equivalent on this game is to have good players).
To compete about who spends more money on refills is like buying the chronometer. That’s simply ridiculous.

Flag Post

Who is supporting more the game? Who enjoys it, support it with some real money and keep friendly players playing (so they can continue eventually supporting it, bringing friends and so on) or who pisses other players buying war results, making players leaving the game?

I don’t really want to start this argument up again, but can I just say that we do “enjoy it, support it with some real money” and we are friendly with other factions and like chatting with those that can be friendly in return.

As I explained to you on the day, if you hadn’t insisted on being so rude to us (first one of my officers, then the faction in general) then you would have won that war for sure, and this ridiculous ‘ill-feeling’ between factions would have been completely avoided. Instead you continue to bring this petty complaint up over and over again, both by trolling our thread and alluding to it in yours. Our war with you was a week ago now, isn’t it time you got over it? :/

Also I did try and make peace with you guys before resorting to warbombing you, but even at that stage you were completely uninterested in being civil… In my honest opinion (as I stated before) this is far more harmful to the game than the occasional stamina refill.

Flag Post

Ok. I have to ask why would you pick a name so dramatic, like a Grey’s Anatomy episode title, for a WAR-MECH collectible card game faction?

Am I the only one wondering?

Flag Post
Originally posted by juxtapositionly:

Ok. I have to ask why would you pick a name so dramatic, like a Grey’s Anatomy episode title, for a WAR-MECH collectible card game faction?

Am I the only one wondering?

The faction was named by the previous leader. Origins unknown. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilSplinter:

I don’t really want to start this argument up again, but can I just say that we do “enjoy it, support it with some real money” and we are friendly with other factions and like chatting with those that can be friendly in return.

As I explained to you on the day, if you hadn’t insisted on being so rude to us (first one of my officers, then the faction in general) then you would have won that war for sure, and this ridiculous ‘ill-feeling’ between factions would have been completely avoided. Instead you continue to bring this petty complaint up over and over again, both by trolling our thread and alluding to it in yours. Our war with you was a week ago now, isn’t it time you got over it? :/

Also I did try and make peace with you guys before resorting to warbombing you, but even at that stage you were completely uninterested in being civil… In my honest opinion (as I stated before) this is far more harmful to the game than the occasional stamina refill.

I don’t really want to answer you, since you still didn’t answer me by telling how much it costed that 18k you “screenshotted” so proudly. In fact I was answering to Varamond, even if I don’t know who he is. Anyway…

Explain that to my players that LEFT the game because of factions like yours.
Stop saying false things like “you would have won the war if you were nice”, because that war started with one of your players buying 3 refills (maybe 2, if she lvld up) immediatly after it started. You also repeated that at mid war… And BOUGHT the war to demonstrate that you’re a great faction. And you’re still here, wanting to explain the concept of sportmanship.

Our war was one week ago? Well… Factions that buy wars will continue to exist and we’ll continue to express our disappointment everytime they’ll act as you did.

We said we don’t like to play with factions like that and said we’re considering not wasting time at all with players that act like that.
Do you want to scare us? Do you want to warbomb us? Do you also need support from other wallet factions to even gang bang us? What do you want to demonstrate?
Well, feel free: if you have fun in winning games with money, I suppose you’ll have bigger fun in over-fighting factions that will not play with you at all. Enjoy your free points (I suppose your last post was to justify your wish of doing that).
You can also ask to ban us or remove our posts, if that makes you feel stronger.

When we’ll be bored of that we’ll simply leave the game (as other people already do). 50 less “bad people” that now are enjoying the game, producing content to find more players enjoying it and “doing community”. You’ll be happy to have contributed making the game better without us and we’ll be happy to support other games.

Conclusion: feel free to avoid replying to this post if you don’t answer how much you paid that 18k first. I’m really tired of your teasing.

Flag Post

About tree fiddy

Flag Post
Stop saying false things like “you would have won the war if you were nice”, because that war started with one of your players buying 3 refills (maybe 2, if she lvld up) immediatly after it started. You also repeated that at mid war… And BOUGHT the war to demonstrate that you’re a great faction..

Its not false. You were winning by 1k for most of the war, and that is how it would have ended. One of my players did start with a couple of refills because she thought there was noone on with stam at the time and wanted to give us a little boost to start, that is completely her business. The mid war refill you mention is a complete lie, that never happened. And finally yes I bought the war because I didn’t feel like losing to a group who had behaved so unpleasantly towards us.

Its none of your business how much we spent on that other war you keep going on about but weren’t even involved in, but just to shut you up I’ll tell you. It was approximately 100 war bonds. I don’t know why I decided to do that, it was the first time in months I had had spare war bonds sitting around on my account and I had never done it before (to that extent) so I decided to just use them. The opposing faction continued fighting strongly and I was drawn into using almost all of those spare war bonds. It was an extremely fun war and the opposing faction were very good sports about, and are now friends. They lost that one war to us slightly unfairly, but are strong enough to not lose sleep over a single loss, and are currently still charging up the leaderboard, and best of luck to them.

Oh, and to clear up a couple of other things: I had nothing to do with fistoz’ posts being deleted from my recruitment thread. I didn’t even bother reporting them but clearly a moderator decided they were innapropriate. I can’t disagree.
And no, juxta is not in my faction.

Flag Post

Inapropriate ? It’s just a comic meme representation to comment your actions. There’s no difference with a modified card with an ability “auto-win 1” for exemple..
Nothing out of the thread, shocking or so.. I don’t see the point to delete that..

So let’s see it again and enjoy.. Even if it gets unfairly deleted without reasons, I hope I’ll just make some people laugh !

Flag Post

friendly bump to you guys from crazyblood we have had many good battles with you guys

who cares about faction that win with wbs my faction dont get mad at them its not there fault that the game allows them to buy it, and they take advantage of part of the game i personally think refills should be removed all together but there not so i dont get mad at the players just the game i consider it like glitch i have to deal with.

ps. we kinda lough and take it as a copliment they need wbs to beat us and they only win by a few hundred means we are that good alone, and like i said its part of the game not the player that buys refills fault but devs for allowing something like that kill the game for the majority.

Flag Post

@evil: Well, as we discussed yesterday, we simply have a different approach to the game. So let’s try to play it the way that entertains most everyone, avoiding to get in our respective ways. We don’t like to invest 5 hours of our time, giving our best to win a war, to see there’s simply no way to win, because battle switched from skill to wallet, so we’ll continue considering to simply avoid factions that do that and save stamina.
We don’t like to be the “toy” to give fun to people that buy the games, while we put great effort and passion.
If they have fun in buying FP, they would have more fun if we don’t fight at all. That’s why I’m also considering to tell to my online players (while we have no other wars at the same time and have to save stamina) to set empty defensive decks.
@okgreat: thanks for the friendly bump. I think I just answered to you too in writing to evil :)
This game is all about collecting cards and building improved decks, to get better cards. To unlock faction cards, it’s necessary to be quite competitive. If you’re going to reach lvl 10 and lose 2 wars in a row instead of winning them, because someone buys victory, destroying all your strategy, it means you and at least other 30 people played 12 hours for no reason (we get pissed off, we get no fun, we get no FP).
As I already told dozen of times, this is a feature we really don’t like: for this reason we’ll not use it and will continue to both express our bad attitude about it and not buying WBs to support developers by the same amount of money spent against us in that way.

Flag Post

well, after the last update we reached rank #28… Now we went a bit down; why don’t you (lvl 25+ player reading this) try to join us? Whisper me for more infos :)

Flag Post

Officer Keyers_1 letting you know that if you have any questions you can pm or whisper me as well.

Thank you for your interest! :)

Flag Post

Hello people! Here’s how you get the be a part of the awesome TASW!

Click the link below and either wait for an officer to contact you or send me a message right away! :)

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=7382003

Flag Post

Chuck Norris can kill 2 stones with 1 bird!

Flag Post

TASW are quality folks and they also make good guacamole. =]

Flag Post

You are in the top 30, also can I ask why you guys have a “\” in your faction name, misclick or something?