Forums Tyrant

[Recruitment] [Level 21] "That's All She Wrote", top 5 faction... Recruiting :) discussion page 8

318 posts

Flag Post

Guac and Burritos are plentiful.

Flag Post

TASW core is still alive and kicking!
Why don’t you join us? We have a few spots left!

Some good reasons to join us:
We have the boobs.
We don’t have the bots.

I think this could explain the situation:

Just send a message to me, Daplayah (our leadah), cheersch, stinkesocke or join channel #16, since it’s faster than writing all our nicknames ;)

Flag Post

Flag Post

TASW is ALWAYS recruiting :)
Still few spots available… If you like challenges, why don’t you join us now? Top 10 is really HOT these days!

Join channel #16 or contact me, daplayah, cheersch, keyers_1 or any other officier/warmaster if you want to apply :)

Flag Post

Solar storm is coming. I guess That’s All She Wrote.

Flag Post

BUMP!

join now,we have ice!

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

BAMMMM! Two slots available for the lucky few who manage to enter channel #16 and communicate with the most random bunch of fucked up people together! :D

Flag Post

we got more than 2 seats cheersch. a small merger with some guys being strong enough to survive in top10-faction-wars is always possible

Flag Post

I know this is already bumped to the front page, but anyone who is sick of their current faction and looking for one of the most fun and laid-back factions in the game needs to join these guys. Easily my favorite faction I have never had a chance to be a part of.

Flag Post

bumping
In this moment we have 4 spots for 4 great players… But we still could make room for a small merge :)

Why should you consider joining us? These are some cool facts:

• We have some pretty experienced players (our average level is 120)

We like to help our team to improve in a friendly environment…
  • Do you think wars are sometimes boring? No problem! We have many internal challenges between us, to keep the fun higher. Join us and discover what it does mean when we talk in channel #16 about the Franky, the Franky Frank, Rharling and so on :D
  • We’re a pretty stable faction… We reached #3 and are actually stable on top 10. Now we still have some of our core players on vacation, so we really need your help :)

We just ask you to be comunicative and to try reaching positive net points in wars, when you have time…
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and try to beat stinke! :D

Flag Post

tell to me the deck of stinke :c

Flag Post

I know stinke’s decks, yet I still cannot beat the beast!

Flag Post

that beast stinke has The Strength of a Thousand Men!

Flag Post

Cheersch is a cute little Asian kid, but he’s a beast. (I think he hax) ^^^Wtf is that?

Flag Post

BUMP!

are here!!!

Flag Post

yeah good argument. moreover we do great on conquest.

although having tons of applicants we now got room for 2-3 TOP PLAYERS being extreme active and able to do conquests

Flag Post

Can meh join?

Flag Post

Tasw, do me a gift: give me micetti è_é

Flag Post
Originally posted by ManuelDevil:

Tasw, do me a gift: give me micetti è_é

we hold kittens here :)

Flag Post

Kaeel, update this! Level 18 for like 1 month. Tsss tsss…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jarmok:

Kaeel, update this! Level 18 for like 1 month. Tsss tsss…

Ty, I updated the title of opening post :)
I suppose we’ll stay #2 for few more hours, but I like to write that we had been able to reach it somehow, to remember it in the future :P

MERRY X-TASW to everyone! Ho ho ho

Flag Post

I don’t make recruitment decisions, but we have 49 of 50 players. Personally, I would like to see someone apply who really likes Faction Wars and wants to take an active role in thinking about the “big picture” (strategy) issues of Faction Wars.

But, I’m not in charge of recruitment, and I have no idea if the recruitment department has something else in mind. If interested, read the first post.

Flag Post

such a fun faction to be a part of, everyone is communicative and friendly!

Flag Post

Leader-bump :) Come join us, could probably squeeze in the right applicant