Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 16

1616 posts

Flag Post

whatever you do don’t add a repair commander for players until you make better siege cards.Pretty much all cards that can siege well do nothing else well

Flag Post

I think it would be neat if you could easily sort through all the cards you have including the cards that are currently in different decks…. just an idea.

oh yeah, and being able to copy and paste into faction chat screen would be cool.

Flag Post
Originally posted by audiophyle:

if someone else has already suggested this, i give it a bump

+1 for the auto-fight priority thing…will make defense decks pretty strong but hey…thats for EVERY player, so at least it isnt unfair ;)

Flag Post

Wow you really need to do something better with the global rankings..once i got a 4th and then a 5th back to back in standard tourneys..boom im 12th ranked globally! But I didnt quite feel like i deserved it. I had been ranked 40 something, I get a top 25%, a 1st, a 2nd and am in the top 10% at the moment for the newest one..and boom I’m dropped below 300. Your formula seems to be biased against sealed deck tourneys, and it is way too volatile. You should be able to come up with a better scoring system. Here is the recent record that I have thats dropped me from 40 something, to unranked. http://imgur.com/i7qJh

Flag Post

On the post your own card ideas here thread,once every month if a card seems good enough its made into a real card along with an achievement

Flag Post

1. Live faction battle. Explanation: If two players from each faction have the live faction fight enabled, and they both hit fight then they fight each other live. Live battle rules in tournament then apply.
2. Instead of the daily reward being picked from a random box, it should be a spinner but each prize still has the same chance and the chance of each prize appearing is the same.
3. Live arena that isn’t ranked so people can test their decks against others, etc.

Flag Post

priority list for AI

No.
Why? Because it would totally spoil all attempts to surge properly for everyone who hasnt got a nearly complete collection of cards.
Try beating stuff like GS/ Sycophant decks on surge when the AI will always play AA or plasma field in turn 3, or show me how you build a deck that manages to survive Atlas/LtW strike decks with perfectly timed IM/plague while not making your deck weak against all other types of decks? Rhino-UB decks or UB-Wallstall decks are already hard to beat on surge like they are now, but what do you do when they always play in the right order?
If this was to be introduced, surging would become a thing that only about 2% of all people could do at all. I would probably be one of them, but most people arent lvl 112 and those would be veeeeery scre***.

Flag Post

1. Chaosed Backfire
requirement: won a battle at enemy’s turn.

2. freaky Chaosed Backfire
requirement: unlocked by completing “Chaosed Backfire”; won a battle at enemy’s turn and not before turn 46.

the basic idea is to chaos an enemy unit with Seige, then the unit Seige and induce Backfire.

Flag Post

I’ve seen similar suggestions of this, but pay gold options for all tournament variations. The main reason I say this is that I want to participate in nexus/phobos/etc tourneys, but am completely aware that other players are already familiar with the cards and will completely destroy me in the process. The cost of this? My precious WB.

If there was an option to play for gold (but not pay to keep the cards), then we could get a feel of the cards and enter the WB tournaments another day for the rewards. I’ll bet that by doing this, it would attract many more players because I’m sure that most people don’t want to pay WB to learn how much better other people are at something they themselves are new to.

Edit: Just for arguments sake I entered a sealed blight for 5WB, thanks to a horrible draw I was able to win a total of one games, and was rewarded with another ranger lieutenant. At least give me a decent card for my 5WB qq

Flag Post

Dont know if this is the right topic but i just suddenly got idea of new skill.

Absorb – Its basically same as mimic but it turns attacking skills into defensive, in example if it absorbs enemy card which has strike all, it changes to heal all, weaken 1 turns to rally 1, enfeeble 1 turns to protect 1, strike 2 it turns to heal 2, Jam it turns to cleanese (?), poison to cleanese (?) and so on. Would be cool imho :)

And maybe it would also turn enemy defensive skills to attacking skills, or would it be too overpowered?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kagrunz:

priority list for AI

No.
Why? Because it would totally spoil all attempts to surge properly for everyone who hasnt got a nearly complete collection of cards.
Try beating stuff like GS/ Sycophant decks on surge when the AI will always play AA or plasma field in turn 3, or show me how you build a deck that manages to survive Atlas/LtW strike decks with perfectly timed IM/plague while not making your deck weak against all other types of decks? Rhino-UB decks or UB-Wallstall decks are already hard to beat on surge like they are now, but what do you do when they always play in the right order?
If this was to be introduced, surging would become a thing that only about 2% of all people could do at all. I would probably be one of them, but most people arent lvl 112 and those would be veeeeery scre***.

u named 3 decks, that cannot be beaten…what if these decks fight oneanother? ofc in surge it’s something different but still these decks could actually beat oneanother, so they aren’t unbeatable…

fear-decks can easily be killed by most wall-stalls (as long as latter have SOME assault :) …same goes for strike-decks…rhino/UB can be dealt with using fear decks yourself…

tyrant is on of the most stone-paper-scissors-game i’ve ever known so there’s always a deck that beats another deck (like cannon walker spam beating hover pods, as long as they dont use dracorex etc.)…

if you could prioritse AI (which means the AI still only has 3 cards to pick from, which makes it impossible to always get the same order, except for having only 3 cards or 10x the same), better def-decks could be found and new surge-decks would be needed…also the AI will always pick according to priority given and would not adapt to enemies cards (which a skilled player might)…

also factions would have to organise their def-decks so they have every type of def-deck (and not only fear or only walls etc.), which would make faction-wars even more competitive…

Flag Post

An option to surge on missions and that gives double the rewards.

Flag Post

This has probably been suggested, but here it is.
The achievements are often very similar, with each expansion we can hope for 2-3 honoured, 3 annihilator, 2-3 speedy, 1 for each new skill etc.
There could be so many more, and I thought that the Devs were on to something for torny achievements, and faction achievements. There are so many that could be used, and I would like to see more:

Faction – What about more loyalty ( there is an achievement for 5000 battles won, but 1 for only 100 loyalty) , getting over 1000 damage in 1 war, wins in a row, defensive wins in a row, 100 defensive wins etc.
Tornament – Top 10% not using any rares, 10 wins undefeated in a row, getting chains of at least top 25% etc.
Raids – So many to do here, getting honour in raids, using raid rewards in raids, completing all raids, doing raids with specific types of deck (all imperial or something), doing damage in raids etc.

So many achievements are based on missions/arena, can we see more for tornaments and raids? It would also give an incentive to do more than all missions then give up on the game.

Also:
Can faction leaders see when people are online, when they were last online and how much loyalty they have been gaining each day over the last week etc?
In faction wars can we see break-down of defensive wins/losses and offensive wins/losses?
Can we have a method in arena of seeing how many people fight our decks and our win ratio maybe?

Flag Post

On someones profile where theres a fight and surge option,another option of ‘tourney’ where the fight them in the same way they would in a tourney

Flag Post

Has anyone suggested a raid based chat, something like what factions have on their tab? that would make a few things much easier.

Flag Post

really wish the faction could have multiple leaders. the only benefit of being a leader is no one could kick a leader out, which reduces such a drama as 0hio of “Lord of Avalon” and enhances the incentive to be loyal.

my wishful thinking: faction size sets at 30 maximum always. leveling up a faction grants additional quota for leaders, say, one leader for level 1 faction, five leaders for level 5 faction and so on.

actually the wishful thinking merely promotes Officer to Leader. grant Leader a different title to be distinctive, Founder maybe. Founder possesses the same “power” as Leader, just a distinctive title to award founding the faction. any member could be promoted to Leader by the Founder or a Leader.

the suggestion would benefit the game, I guess, because possesion creates attachment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by juderiverman:

really wish the faction could have multiple leaders. the only benefit of being a leader is no one could kick a leader out, which reduces such a drama as 0hio of “Lord of Avalon” and enhances the incentive to be loyal.

my wishful thinking: faction size sets at 30 maximum always. leveling up a faction grants additional quota for leaders, say, one leader for level 1 faction, five leaders for level 5 faction and so on.

actually the wishful thinking merely promotes Officer to Leader. grant Leader a different title to be distinctive, Founder maybe. Founder possesses the same “power” as Leader, just a distinctive title to award founding the faction. any member could be promoted to Leader by the Founder or a Leader.

the suggestion would benefit the game, I guess, because possesion creates attachment.

First off, this is a horrific idea. Having more than one leader reduces order in a faction, and the leaders would argue. hence leading to the faction’s disbandment. Also, why would to faction size be limited to 30; so your saying IFS could have 15 leaders out of 30 members, now that sounds like organization, becuase as soon as two of the 15 leaders disagreed on a issue, the faction would get disbanded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteCareBear14:

First off, this is a horrific idea. Having more than one leader reduces order in a faction, and the leaders would argue. hence leading to the faction’s disbandment. Also, why would to faction size be limited to 30; so your saying IFS could have 15 leaders out of 30 members, now that sounds like organization, becuase as soon as two of the 15 leaders disagreed on a issue, the faction would get disbanded.

he’s right, wat were u smokin?

Flag Post

Maybe cards like rally could affect a cetrain number like 2 people instead of one or all

Flag Post

guess I didn’t clearly state that disbandment can only be performed by the last leader.

one leader quits, the faction holds still because there are other leaders. when there are 15 leaders in a faction, probably the faction will be there for ever.

using more appropriate title may make the suggestion clearer. at business, the hierarchy is: Founder, Partner, Officer, and Manager. correspondingly, at Tyrant they are: Founder, Leader, Officer, and Warmaster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Entername_______:
Originally posted by EliteCareBear14:

he’s right, wat were u smokin?

lol

Flag Post

I back and have even more suggestions!

1. Stamina refills for 20 bonds (to prevent spamming)
2. Stamina boosts (same as energy)
3. Make limit of 3 of ANY card per deck
4. Ability to upgrade a deck to boost ammount of copies and total ammount of cards
5. Double sided missions (ex xeno or blood, choose 1 mission at level 50 and unlock the other choice at a higher level)
6. More commanders, lucina the wicked and dracorex are getting old
7. Boost arena rank and maybe add no limit to rank
8. More variety of tourneys, maybe 6 gold packs or 1 nexus, 1 blight, 1 purity, and 1 phobos
9. More certain advantage faction units (strike blood 1 or siege raider 2)
10. Read the suggestions, IT’S NOT THAT HARD!
11. Rename faction option for 10 bonds and only by founder (see above 2 spots)
12. A legendary spot in vault that has 1 spot and changes every day (ragnarok for 100 bonds and next day omega for 100)
13. More interactive, add some animated cutscenes so we feel awesome for crushing the blight core!
14. Make some “return of -” missions so we can fight some old faces like vyander and vik
15. Daily challenges to get 1 bond (complete mission 66 using only nexus set cards or complete mission 28 with 1 card)
16. More alternate card arts, and maybe an interactive holos that move and shoot
17. Raid chat, nuff said
18. More new skills per set, 2 for phobos! really!
19. More holiday events
20. Fix bugs and add more achievements instead of new sets
21. Make another gold set, they are very nice and usefull
22. Add this game to other websites to increase popularity and so we can boss around miniclip losers

Nothing else is on my mind right now, so cya soon

Flag Post
Originally posted by coliny:

I back and have even more suggestions!

1. Stamina refills for 20 bonds (to prevent spamming)
2. Stamina boosts (same as energy)
3. Make limit of 3 of ANY card per deck
4. Ability to upgrade a deck to boost ammount of copies and total ammount of cards
5. Double sided missions (ex xeno or blood, choose 1 mission at level 50 and unlock the other choice at a higher level)
6. More commanders, lucina the wicked and dracorex are getting old
7. Boost arena rank and maybe add no limit to rank
8. More variety of tourneys, maybe 6 gold packs or 1 nexus, 1 blight, 1 purity, and 1 phobos
9. More certain advantage faction units (strike blood 1 or siege raider 2)
10. Read the suggestions, IT’S NOT THAT HARD!
11. Rename faction option for 10 bonds and only by founder (see above 2 spots)
12. A legendary spot in vault that has 1 spot and changes every day (ragnarok for 100 bonds and next day omega for 100)
13. More interactive, add some animated cutscenes so we feel awesome for crushing the blight core!
14. Make some “return of -” missions so we can fight some old faces like vyander and vik
15. Daily challenges to get 1 bond (complete mission 66 using only nexus set cards or complete mission 28 with 1 card)
16. More alternate card arts, and maybe an interactive holos that move and shoot
17. Raid chat, nuff said
18. More new skills per set, 2 for phobos! really!
19. More holiday events
20. Fix bugs and add more achievements instead of new sets
21. Make another gold set, they are very nice and usefull
22. Add this game to other websites to increase popularity and so we can boss around miniclip losers

Nothing else is on my mind right now, so cya soon

Good suggestions, except I don’t agree with the stamina refills for 20 wbs, why would u want to increase the cost of this already expensive game?

Flag Post

Arena’s haven’t been touched in a while. I suggest a DIAMOND level for arena up to 10k. Here’s the catch from 5k-10k it’s surge and give some end game viable cards.

Strike achievement meta cards lack a good siege card I suggest someting like bettle bomber with maby 1 more hp and attack replace pierce with jam since niaq is starting to get a little out of date could use a good new jam card with a little more surivability so:

3/6/2 poison, siege 2, jam. If it’s a little op in testing can make it 3/5/2 poison siege 2, jam.

Flag Post
Originally posted by shian:

Arena’s haven’t been touched in a while. I suggest a DIAMOND level for arena up to 10k. Here’s the catch from 5k-10k it’s surge and give some end game viable cards.

Strike achievement meta cards lack a good siege card I suggest someting like bettle bomber with maby 1 more hp and attack replace pierce with jam since niaq is starting to get a little out of date could use a good new jam card with a little more surivability so:

3/6/2 poison, siege 2, jam. If it’s a little op in testing can make it 3/5/2 poison siege 2, jam.

Remove arena and replace with faction tournaments. It could be a series of rotating tournaments in which you make your own 2-10 man factions and you have to lock in your off and defensive decks before each round.