Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 35

1616 posts

Flag Post

You should make it so that you can convert Energy to Stamina and vice versa. Make it so that this can only be done once a day and only via X amount at the max per day or at the minimum per day.

This provides the option for people to be more loyal to their faction or to not care about their faction or even joining one for that matter.

Flag Post

The really stupid thing is that the cat’s out of the bag now – summon can’t be recalled, but you could at least change “summon” to “summon on play” to nerf everything and prevent total stupidity… Not that that’s particularly good either but it’s better than nothing.
Also, Stamina to Energy is stupid for the reason that it would enable level 10s with 10k spare to get 100 free energy a day. It’s like a free energy refill, which no one buys but is still somehow important.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Midimiaow:

The really stupid thing is that the cat’s out of the bag now – summon can’t be recalled, but you could at least change “summon” to “summon on play” to nerf everything and prevent total stupidity… Not that that’s particularly good either but it’s better than nothing.
Also, Stamina to Energy is stupid for the reason that it would enable level 10s with 10k spare to get 100 free energy a day. It’s like a free energy refill, which no one buys but is still somehow important.

Still, summon on play puts 2 units next to each other that are very synergious (see Monarch and Honer Guard) Other combinataions: Tactical Infiltrator and Quad Walker, Brood Walker and Carnivore, and Fenrir and Redeemer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cece_it:

i agree summon ruins game.. but remove it make non sense now .. add summon counters that make multiple damage vs summoned cards , or link summoned cards so if one dies the other dies too .. ( or somthing like if the card who used summon die , all summons die (but not viceversa) )

I really disliked summon when I first started this game. I had no chance against it. I do know. Why?

The basic strategy in this game is to out-flank the other. With summon, you can do that easily.

One thing I really like about this game is how it introduces skills as you play and that people that played for long have cards that can’t be beaten … if you haven’t played that long and got cards that can match them. I couldn’t with my first deck (a rally bloodthirsty deck). I can know.

Because I got crush and flurry. With those skills, you can with without out-flanking your opponent. There are several other skills that you can use. Strike all, mimic (to mimic summon), jam (to jam the summoning card) and of course fear.

When you got enough good cards, summon (or refresh) is not a problem, even though I think a card that summons something that summons something else is rather crazy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rickard:

Because I got crush and flurry. With those skills, you can with without out-flanking your opponent.

Want to correct a typo: “With those skills, you can win without out-flanking your opponent.”

(I couldn’t edit my post.)

Flag Post

It would be good if we could rank all the cards in our deck, so when using auto, it will chose the card with the highest (or lowest) rank in our hand. and if they are the same rank, pick at random.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rickard:

i agree summon ruins game.. but remove it make non sense now .. add summon counters that make multiple damage vs summoned cards , or link summoned cards so if one dies the other dies too .. ( or somthing like if the card who used summon die , all summons die (but not viceversa) )

cut

Because I got crush and flurry. With those skills, you can with without out-flanking your opponent. There are several other skills that you can use. Strike all, mimic (to mimic summon), jam (to jam the summoning card) and of course fear.

When you got enough good cards, summon (or refresh) is not a problem, even though I think a card that summons something that summons something else is rather crazy.

Tested things but no luck , flurry and crush dont help so much (fast cards have no damage , and slow cards are slow ) , strike all will not work ( lot of strike all are vs specific faction ) , mimic dont works whit summon on play (or dead) and when you mimic other summon you realize are rightouse cards that are useless ( like mark of hope in non righthouse deck ) , even whit jam they have 2x cards more than you , whit fear you can try but rightouse commander have alot of hp , and if they start summon structure is all fucked (and whit fear you have to do it fast becouse you are not killing enemy deck so when they start fight is over ).

Flag Post

Tested things but no luck , flurry and crush dont help so much …

Of course, you need to combine them with other skills. Flurry + rally, swipe + rally or crush + rally. Strike all is good with enfeeble all etc.

Another thing I really like with this game. You can’t fill a deck with the same cards. You need different combinations, and sometimes even fast and slow cards. My bloodthirsty deck contains of a number of fast 2/4 leech that I boost with +2 rally buildings. But you want to concentrate what the buildings boost otherwise the bonuses will spread out over a lot of cards. You want instant kill every round from your creatures. So instead, have a number of slow cards too or good cards (like Virgil or Fury Walker) from different factions, so the fast card can get the building’s bonuses. There is where my slow flurry or crush cards come in handy. When they are finished “loading”, the fast cards are usually dead and the buildings boost my flurry cards. Doing 21 in damage in one round is nothing special. 7 is used to kill the opponents card and then 14 in damage to the commander.

That’s one of many strategies when it comes to building decks.

Flag Post

How about we have a 10x more bigger map. Have the chance to fight on a conquest map individually and not faction. i like the faction conquest too. just like we complete missions. would be cool if we could fight 1 on 1 on a map.

Flag Post

the art for the conquest map should be more than just little squares

Flag Post

I only have 10 achievements left to finish.

add more achievements and card rewards please

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/286098-suggestion-deck-import-codes?page=1

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackHole77777:

the art for the conquest map should be more than just little squares

Yes please.

Flag Post

what about some more upgrades?
small energy upgrade with different reagents. it will not affect the game too much :)

Flag Post

i would sorta like every card to have 2 or 3 levels depending on how much they are used or for gold or what have you.

Flag Post

In the Overview section on the front page where it lists your current raids, faction wars, tournaments, etc., Conquest wars should be shown there too.

Flag Post

Hi, there should be a way for leader/officers to tribute gold once a week to one faction member in order to reward good active play (only once a week so it cannot be abused) , would also love to exchange some gold standard legendary cards (have too many) for rare/common/uncommon standard cards even if it means spending 20/30k gold with it (or craft items)

Flag Post

Summon has a big effect on the game so make cards with a anti summon skill.

Option 1: Name of the skill Virus: kills 1 card that came true summon (for instance: the skill will kill cards like Pinion). Structure get killed by Siege. Action cards are here also a option: a kills all summon cards.

Option 2: Name of the skill Unborn: Stops a card to summon (for instance: its stops Atelier before it summon Pinion.

You still can summon if you have more summon cards then stop cards.
How many summon or anti summon cards you put in your deck is your choice, just like with flying/anti-air skill.

Just my idea, good luck to the devs!

Flag Post

give me back our larger faction chat and let us select the text so we can copy links from it.
i dont need to keep tabs on the “dynamic conquest map”. the conquest map can have its own tab and its own mini chat.

Flag Post

For Conquest:
1) Rearrange the tiles weekly so that alliances don’t keep the board without any action.
2) Put all the lvl 5 and lvl 10 tiles by each other so these factions will actually fight with each other.

Flag Post

In reference to the Conquest Tile conquering, I’ve been doing a lot of attempts on my Facebook account, but I noticed one thing. I noticed that it’s quite depressing not to be able to analyze your previous attempts at conquering a tile. It just goes away and never existed. How unfair is that? When you enter a Faction War, there is a record list that goes back as far as 30 days ago – for every single war, including the ones where people attacked you. Conquest does not have this record log book, but it certainly does need it. We may need to analyze what went wrong, see how to fix it, and see what we can do better. Or, maybe we just want to see it to claim actual ownership over a defeat or a victory over another faction – you know how it is, “my epeen is bigger!”

Flag Post

Just a tought about Conquest:

Currently, there’s not really an advantage to taking tiles as such, only to holding tiles. If you hold lots of tiles, it becomes easier to hold them because of upgrades, where factions new to the map are basically powerless. For the top factions, it’s basically good strategy to do nothing at all, and that’s a shame.

So what if you got Conquest tokens for taking a tile? Take a tile, get 5+ tokens, and you’re much closer to getting that crucial health upgrade.
If the number of tokens gained increases with the number of tiles your target faction holds, there will be an incentive to attack large (= powerful) factions which are now mostly resting.

For example, a victory might get you 5 tokens, plus one per two tiles that your opponent holds, minus one per four tiles or so that you hold. That way, a 12-tile faction defeating another 12-tile faction would gain 8 tokens, a 20-tile faction defeating another would gain 10, a 32-tile faction defeating another would gain 13. A definite advantage to holding tiles, but also: a new zero-tile faction would gain 11, 15 and 21 tokens respectively for defeating those factions.*

There might be some issues with trading wins and also with new factions with high-power players forming only to take tiles from powerful factions. But the latter at least would shake things up a little – maybe even make a strategy as ‘guerilla’ faction viable.

*Reward costs may need rebalancing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Quyneax:

Just a tought about Conquest:

Currently, there’s not really an advantage to taking tiles as such, only to holding tiles. If you hold lots of tiles, it becomes easier to hold them because of upgrades, where factions new to the map are basically powerless. For the top factions, it’s basically good strategy to do nothing at all, and that’s a shame.

So what if you got Conquest tokens for taking a tile? Take a tile, get 5+ tokens, and you’re much closer to getting that crucial health upgrade.
If the number of tokens gained increases with the number of tiles your target faction holds, there will be an incentive to attack large (= powerful) factions which are now mostly resting.

For example, a victory might get you 5 tokens, plus one per two tiles that your opponent holds, minus one per four tiles or so that you hold. That way, a 12-tile faction defeating another 12-tile faction would gain 8 tokens, a 20-tile faction defeating another would gain 10, a 32-tile faction defeating another would gain 13. A definite advantage to holding tiles, but also: a new zero-tile faction would gain 11, 15 and 21 tokens respectively for defeating those factions.*

There might be some issues with trading wins and also with new factions with high-power players forming only to take tiles from powerful factions. But the latter at least would shake things up a little – maybe even make a strategy as ‘guerilla’ faction viable.

*Reward costs may need rebalancing.

Loving this! 8D

Flag Post

Old screenshot, since I ASKED FOR THIS BEFORE…It would REALLY help if you could finally see who from your faction is online and who isn’t by simply looking at the members list and get red or green marks in front of the name…Something like this:

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TaliZorah:

Old screenshot, since I ASKED FOR THIS BEFORE…It would REALLY help if you could finally see who from your faction is online and who isn’t by simply looking at the members list and get red or green marks in front of the name…Something like this:

Thanks.

WARMA…….

I support the idea :D:D:D