Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 42

1616 posts

Flag Post

Faction names on tiles should be removed.

This would make it harder for alliances, which most people seem to think is destroying the game, and add a small level of protection for weaker factions. It will still be necessary for people to see the total number of tiles that a faction owns.

Flag Post

more tools for leader’s/officers of factions would be handy. i.e weekly stats, net dmg, battles, started, won & lost, activity reports but mainly just a way of seeing each members weekly net dmg would be massively helpful…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrewD59:

more tools for leader’s/officers of factions would be handy. i.e weekly stats, net dmg, battles, started, won & lost, activity reports but mainly just a way of seeing each members weekly net dmg would be massively helpful…

+1 and being able to export info spreadsheets

Flag Post

“more tools for leader’s/officers of factions would be handy. i.e weekly stats, net dmg, battles, started, won & lost, activity reports but mainly just a way of seeing each members weekly net dmg would be massively helpful…”

useful indeed

Flag Post

yeah thats a super awesome idea!!! ;) So each player could evaluate its progress and finally get a real look at the performance of its defenses. And what about the practical applications for leaders and officers !!..

Flag Post

Four decrease clicking ideas:

1: Show cards which are stuck in other decks
Those cards should be listed, just grayed out, or scratched or indicated in another way. After choosing it should pop up confirmation message like:
This card is already used in <deck>. Are you sure you want to take it out and use it in current deck?

The most annoying thing in tyrant for me is browsing through decks to find a card I want to use.

2: Deck save/load
Obvious thing I am really amazed it was not implemented already :/ It also requires warning message for example:
Following cards are used in already existing decks:
<deck>, <card1>x2 ,<card2>
<deck>, <card2>
Are you sure you want to take those out and use in loaded deck?

Composing the same decks every day is really annoying waste of time. Like quest decks or raid decks. And buying another deck slots does not help as one card cannot be used in two decks.

3. Card Archive
Players should have possibility to tag/untag any card in their collection as archived. Then we need two additional filters: “Do not show archived cards” and “Show only archived cards”. The first one should be picked as default.
The only use of 90% cards in tyrant is to annoy you when you are composing decks.

4. 100 energy raid battles
Like MegaXeno mission. Self explanatory i think.
I do not know how much effort would it take to implement. But please at least assess if it is doable in a reasonable time. Clicking kills games

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wicia777:

Those cards should be listed, just grayed out, or scratched or indicated in another way. After choosing it should pop up confirmation message like:
This card is already used in <deck>. Are you sure you want to take it out and use it in current deck?

The most annoying thing in tyrant for me is browsing through decks to find a card I want to use.

Obvious thing I am really amazed it was not implemented already :/ It also requires warning message for example:
<deck>, <card2>

Composing the same decks every day is really annoying waste of time. Like quest decks or raid decks. And buying another deck slots does not help as one card cannot be used in two decks.

3. Card Archive
Players should have possibility to tag/untag any card in their collection as archived. Then we need two additional filters: “Do not show archived cards” and “Show only archived cards”. The first one should be picked as default.
The only use of 90% cards in tyrant is to annoy you when you are composing decks.

Like MegaXeno mission. Self exolanatory i think.
I do not know how much effort would it take to implement. But please at least assess if it is doable in a reasonable time. Clicking kills games

+100

Flag Post

<deck>, <card2>

3. Card Archive

Like MegaXeno mission. Self exolanatory i think.

+1 to Wicia

Flag Post

+200 for Wicia

Flag Post

<deck>, <card2>

3. Card Archive

+100sqrt(2)

Flag Post

Please consider making the outermost ring(s) of tiles of the conquest board to only allow 10 defense decks. This way, new and forming factions at least would have a shot of potentially taking a tile on the outside. I think this would lead to more conflict on the outer part of the map without interfering with the factions in the middle of the map.

Flag Post

A Rally version of the Supply mechanic would be nice, i.e., this and adjacent units get +X attack ueot.

Flag Post

<deck>, <card2>

3. Card Archive

Oh gods, THIS. This would be so amazing.

Flag Post

i was thinking of this last night, and i feel this has probably been suggested before, but wouldn’t it be great if we could create our own tournaments? you could set the min/max number of players, whether it was public or by invite only, the entrance fee/prize, you could probably even do different types of tournaments eg knockout, round robin, or the points system we have now, and you could set the time limit. you could even put other restrictions, such as a limit on the number of copies of a single card you can have to prevent spamming, or even not allowing specific cards or packs.

i realise there may be good reasons that we cannot something like this, i don’t know enough about these things to know whether this is actually viable or not, but i like the thought.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wardy87:

i was thinking of this last night, and i feel this has probably been suggested before, but wouldn’t it be great if we could create our own tournaments? you could set the min/max number of players, whether it was public or by invite only, the entrance fee/prize, you could probably even do different types of tournaments eg knockout, round robin, or the points system we have now, and you could set the time limit. you could even put other restrictions, such as a limit on the number of copies of a single card you can have to prevent spamming, or even not allowing specific cards or packs.

i realise there may be good reasons that we cannot something like this, i don’t know enough about these things to know whether this is actually viable or not, but i like the thought.

When designing, think like a cheater. You could just make a private tourney, get some alts, and invite the alts only so you get the alts gold.

Flag Post

A list of suggestions & tweaks:

Mono race tourneys, limiting only 1 of each card to balance things up a bit. Surely thats the whole point of having different races.

Sealed tourneys for beginners with non wb cards, gold, enclave and maybe homeworld. It must be very demoralising for new players entering tourneys and not even standing the slightest chance of even getting 50% finish. They waste gold thus hindering there overall progress and enjoyment of the game.

An icon on the home page which highlights when conquest rewards are ready, also one for when quests are ready. Simple to do but and makes it just a bit more user friendly.

Make the box that appears whilst your waiting for your opponent to make his move slightly opaque or see through as it obscures the overlapping cards current stats.

Buff Solar Powerhouse. It’s such a big milestone make it so the card can at least be used.

On the whole buff issue there are countless really cool cards that we just can’t use due to the current meta. Even Viper after the buff is not really useable still just gathers dust. This would also open up the game a little bit to new players as the current meta is all about wb cards and many quit the game as they stand no chance without heavily investing in cards. Keep everyone interested it’s simple business really, it’s better to get more spending less rather than few spending more, you would still have the ‘whales’. Buff the entire gold and enclave packs imo.

Knockout tournaments or turn the current arena into a live pvp grudge match arena where you can choose who you fight for settling ‘grudges’. Something like a list of names you can either join the list and wait for a challenger or pick a target. The target would get a message saying name, faction, rank wants to fight yes or no. This would have to be non wb or gold related otherwise it would just get abused.

gotta go more to follow.

peace out/war on

Flag Post

Could we get event points through daily chance?

Flag Post

A skill allowing assaults to concentrate all rally/heal/protect buffs from all units to their right on themselves could be quite interesting and mildly overpowered. Think of it like uber-intercept for buffs.

idea from tetewds:
tetewds: there should be 10 point tiles around 10,10 coordinates imo, forming 4 smaller epicenters to fight over closer to the corners
tetewds: the corners are a wasteland right now
if they change tile values mid-conquest it would be an interesting turn of events, and would result in more fighting

ALSO CASUAL CONQUEST
Officers and Leaders able to activate “Conquest Events” for players to get faction points and components – which works like a raid with elements of conquest inside. (i.e. kill all slots before time runs out for rewards). This wouldn’t reward conquest tokens but might be good if extra loyalty and component droprate is implemented (which should be done for normal conquest as well to compensate for higher difficulty/energy expenditure.)

Flag Post

i like to have the opputunity to play Pip Judgement, but as level <50 it is impossible to do so, cause of the energy requirement.

Flag Post

here in an idea: Take the summon mind controller Vyander off from conquest.

Flag Post

Conquest tends to get a bit stale because we have our core and the outside and latecomers can only really pick at the outside. What if we had orbital drops all through the map during a special event? That would allow factions not already on the map to randomly drop in and troll around. That’d mix things up quite a bit.

Flag Post

Is there a way we can fight our kongregate friends but not random seeking in arena or tourny? _

Flag Post

How about increasing the shard limit to 40-45 and then creating sealed awakening/terminus tournaments using shards? And just like enclave, if you want to play but not keep the cards it costs 5 shards, or you can keep the cards for 40 shards. Is that at all realistic?

Flag Post

Is it possible to change droprates of pistons and beacons in quests and daily chance during events? (Or something else to get those during events.) Because I’m not doing missions or raids during the event, I don’t get any beacons or pistons. The other components can be obtained through tourneys or faction wars.
Now it’s taking me a lot longer to obtain Heracles.

Flag Post

<deck>, <card2>

3. Card Archive

Wow. This is really great.