Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 43

1617 posts

Flag Post

More ideas:
1. Universal “for fun” gold tourneys where players crack one of each pack to make their decks. Tourneys like this would let players experiment around without the strain of stale meta or a horrifically bad draw. It also lets old, returning and new players alike sample the different expansions and “try before they buy” while giving them the thrill of opening packs at a bargain price. Of course, you can’t keep the cards you crack but the tourney’s just for fun (and the occasional golds).
Because this tourney’s just for fun, letting players open more packs from a different variety of times would help balance out bad draws and improve the number of decent experimental decks out there to beat.

2. Conquest conflict symbols. I guess putting conquest icons everywhere does clutter the map a bit, but it’s pretty cool to know where conflict is happening and who’s involved. Otherwise it’s just a colourful map with no greater tactical meaning.

Flag Post

Conquest still feels a bit unbalanced

I don’t think its the number of titles available that makes a large difference. But the vast disadvantage lower lvl factions have against higher lvl factions because of factors like. 1) having less amount of ppl in it 2) not so great card pool. Thus ppl in high level factions keep getting more tokens which enable them to get stronger with a much wider card pool.

Solution: Add conquest tile multiple for low lvl factions i.e effect similar to diodes and transistor but depended on lvl of faction and reduce the amount of slots that lower lvl has to attack depending on the number of ppl in that faction. Thus in theory a faction with just 1 person could attack a faction with 31 tiles and still win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Adam_Carter71:

Conquest still feels a bit unbalanced

I don’t think its the number of titles available that makes a large difference. But the vast disadvantage lower lvl factions have against higher lvl factions because of factors like. 1) having less amount of ppl in it 2) not so great card pool. Thus ppl in high level factions keep getting more tokens which enable them to get stronger with a much wider card pool.

Solution: Add conquest tile multiple for low lvl factions i.e effect similar to diodes and transistor but depended on lvl of faction and reduce the amount of slots that lower lvl has to attack depending on the number of ppl in that faction. Thus in theory a faction with just 1 person could attack a faction with 31 tiles and still win.

+1

Flag Post

wow adam carter nice solution

Flag Post

about allowing smaller factions to merge so they can keep their loyalty points.

How about different conquest maps? like worlds you can only conquer in one map. Some would have limits like no members of faction over level 50 or not more than 30 members in faction. to help smaller factions.

How about changing the size of sealed to 6 or 8 packs for more robust and better decks and different types like allow more mixed seals like nexus and awakening. or having standard with limits such as no legendary or no structures. or have the tournaments have global effects like the conquest. Allow for more points if you go first and allow for less loss of points for each match.

more chances for shards in tournament or use shards to enter wb tournaments to get wbs.

how about in conquest every faction gets one “home” tile one that can not be lost even if they lose a war. they can declare this anywhere on any tile but that tile becomes a cr 1 and when they lose a war there the other faction gets more faction points for defeating them there and they lose more faction points for having been defeated.

Flag Post

Hey guys i was thinking what if this three tourneys (terminus, awakening, occupation) will be not for WB but for shards?:) everything the same but wb turn on shards… you came in paying 5 shards and have a chance to win shards… 3, 5, 17 etc… more people will be able to play and for me for example it will be great opportunity to claim more shards… weve got tourneys for gold and wb why not shards? what are you thinking about this?

Flag Post

i think this is a great idea.. i’d love to play for shards

Flag Post

This has probably been suggested before, but without wanting to read through 1058 posts, I’d like to see a challenge feature incorporated to the Arena which would allow you to play live games vs friends by sending them a challenge directly. A “redo” button would be a nice addition to that too.

Flag Post

i’d like to go back to 100 max stamina, faction wars have gotten monotonous and boring… just reduce the base hp on conquest to 50hp so we can reduce the stamina, speed up the game, and make each attack important again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IsmaelLaMare:

Hey guys i was thinking what if this three tourneys (terminus, awakening, occupation) will be not for WB but for shards?:) everything the same but wb turn on shards… you came in paying 5 shards and have a chance to win shards… 3, 5, 17 etc… more people will be able to play and for me for example it will be great opportunity to claim more shards… weve got tourneys for gold and wb why not shards? what are you thinking about this?

In addition to this, I would also a split of the two existing types of Tourneys – WB and Gold. There could be a concurrent “for gold” 2 and 24 hour tournament as well as a “for WB/other” 2 and 24 tournament. I have been waiting for a 20k gold tournament for about a week now – So long that I actually have 54k gold. (and yes, I know this is nothing for high level accounts, but at level 18, its a lot)

Flag Post

I apologize if there were similar suggestions before, but I think this is a kind of decent idea.

Allow people to enter tournaments paying with conquest and shards (respecting, of course, the buyable decks corresponding to the currencies).

Flag Post

Seeing as we have shards now, it might be worth implementing “repack” silver and bronze packs to give new players uncommons and commons from across the entire card set. This kind of helps new players come in by using new skills to beat old missions.

Also, bronze packs are completely useless and should be fused with silvers.

Flag Post

Steadfast cannon-payback to be removed/add new skill Flying/attack to be rised from 2 to 5 or 7

Flag Post

I’ve had an idea for a new card ability.

It would be a Defensive ability, limited to Commander only, named Suppress or something similar. What it does is give you a 50% chance to negate one ability (and only one) from the opposing commander for one round.

Example: You have a commander with Suppress and facing off against Duncan. You would have a 50% chance to negate either rally or siege from Duncan each round, but not both.

Flag Post

I’ve got some ideas for new abilities:

1) Infiltrate: Only for assault units. When you play a card with this skill it goes to your enemy’s side, this card attacks your enemy’s commander/structures and can only be destroyed by your attacks/skills.

2) Sabotage: A combination between jam and fear. The target unit cannot attack or use skills, and the unit that is in front of it can attack directly to the commander/structures.

3) Camouflage: Same as evade but only for attacks, not skills.

4) Diminish:The opposite of augment. decreases enemy’s skills by X amount.

5)Truce: You cannot attack your enemy and your enemy cannot attack you for X turns. Skills like weaken,chaos,strike,siege don’t activate. But you can still use skills like heal, supply, protect,summon and cleanse.

What do you think about this ideas?

Flag Post

Use the Consortium!

These are the current consortium members:
Moraku
Ralkkdillon
darkblood1
JrJetu
Shadevarr
sss1
TheRealPip

The Consortium members are essentially player delegates who act as a conduit between the players and the developers. If you have suggestions, improvements or errors to report, it would be more efficient to talk it over with a consortium member than posting it here. There are some obvious reasons for this:

(1) The developers probably do not read this thread. And even if they did, they would find it difficult to keep up with its sheer volume.
(2) The consortium members are generally well aware of current issues in the game. This means that they should know which bugs or improvements have been reported, the progress on corrections and the improvements etc.
(3) It is more likely that you will get feedback.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackWargreymon6:

1) Infiltrate: Only for assault units. When you play a card with this skill it goes to your enemy’s side, this card attacks your enemy’s commander/structures and can only be destroyed by your attacks/skills.

2) Sabotage: A combination between jam and fear. The target unit cannot attack or use skills, and the unit that is in front of it can attack directly to the commander/structures.

5)Truce: You cannot attack your enemy and your enemy cannot attack you for X turns. Skills like weaken,chaos,strike,siege don’t activate. But you can still use skills like heal, supply, protect,summon and cleanse.

Well, since you asked…

1. I think that would completely OP fear
2. IDK I’d have to play with it ;)
3. I like this one a lot
4. This one should already be there!
5. Interesting. Very good anti-fear.

I bet they are already coming out with Diminish, it would surely help this strike rage!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bunnyboiler:
Originally posted by BlackWargreymon6:

Well, since you asked…

1. I think that would completely OP fear
2. IDK I’d have to play with it ;)
3. I like this one a lot
4. This one should already be there!
5. Interesting. Very good anti-fear.

I bet they are already coming out with Diminish, it would surely help this strike rage!

I’m not sure 1 would op fear. I assume he means it only goes to enemy side when it activates, so they have a while to kill it. idk.

Flag Post

Card stat change suggestion:

Card: Diablo

Current stats: atk: 3, health: 6, turn: 3
Other stats: counter 2, strike 2 on death

Suggested change:

Stats: atk: 3, health: 7, turn: 3
Other stats: counter 2, strike 2 on play, kill, and death.

Why: This card is grossly underpowered for the components it costs. health can be debatable but strike 2 on play kill and death is completely appropriate for a card that costs this much. (about 60k for just selling the components).

Flag Post

Card stat change suggestion

Card: Ixnedrone

Current stats: atk: 2, health: 3, turn: 1,
counter 1, siege 1

Suggested change

Stats: atk: 2 , health: 4 turn: 1, counter 1, siege 2
(Yes i know these are the ‘’Xeno Walker’’ Raid Stats
Why: this card has been underpowered in the current meta, 3 hp just doesn’t compete to cards like hexidac or any other 4/5 hp card, and the siege because it has been getting more and more common lately.

Flag Post

Here’s a thought for something that could get people running all the raids again:

Currently, most raids offer three cards with the exceptions being Arctis Vanguard, Xeno Walker, and Siege on Kor.

Add a new tier of rewards to every raid at 2000 honor. Furthermore, add two new tiers to Xeno Walker and Siege on Kor at 1000 and 2000. Hey, maybe even add three tiers to Arctis Vanguard at 100, 200, and 400 (I know it’s soloable, so these don’t have to be amazing cards, but the others should be totally worth an extra 1000 honor).

Flag Post

You know, I like this game. The biggest thing that is frustrating and annoying and just plain stupid to me is the inability to scroll through the entire card field. Yeah there’s a jump arrow, but what about the middle of the field? It’s a terrible implementation.

Flag Post

Wouldn’t that Camouflage just basically be like Flying?

The ability I’d like to see is would be:

Humble
Random unit has 50% chance to loses all skills until next turn (it can still attack, get rallied, etc. but would lose any ability it has, same duration as Jam).

Flag Post

Get rid of Gateway Nodes in Daily Chance!!! >.<

Seriously, the rage never stops with this game! Sheesh!

Flag Post

Idea for a new skill:

Burn
the attacked unit burns and deals damage to the units beside it. (the opposite of supply)