Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 44

1616 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arfunk:

Idea for a new skill:

Burn
the attacked unit burns and deals damage to the units beside it. (the opposite of supply)

Is this going to cause a wildfire and spread? lol

Flag Post

Tyrant Faction Combat Revamp:
1) When a faction reaches level 10, they will automatically leave the faction war pool and join the “Tyrant – World Domination!”TM pool.
1a) Yes, faction wars would go away for factions level 10 and higher.
2) Do away with the Conquest map.
3) Faction upgrades would remain as current.

My proposed system for faction vs faction combat.

Each faction is given 10 “tiles” to defend. Each has 30 slots just like current tiles. 5 will be no-effect. 5 will have effects.
When a faction declares a war, they would get a new Conquest against a random “tile” of a random faction.

How to determine the pool of potential target factions for this random attack would need to be carefully developed and adjusted. Perhaps right now +/- 10 rankings in FP would be appropriate.

Combat would be the same as a current conquest attack – The defender can swap decks as they do now, stack wins, etc.

A winning faction would gain 5 Faction Points for winning in under 2 hours, 3 FP for under 4 hours, 1FP for winning in under 6h and 2 Conquest Tokens per member.
A successsful defense would gain 3 FP and 1 Conquest Tokens per member.
A failed attack would result in 2 FP Loss.
No penalty for a failed defense.

Conquest tokens would automatically be distributed at battle’s end – no need to claim.

There would be no cooldown on declaring again.

Flag Post

I don’t know if the devs actually read this, but:
New ability: curse
Unit’s 50% abilities don’t activate, and 100% activation skills are reduced to 50%.

Flag Post

How about missions from the antagonist’s point of view?

Flag Post

“How about missions from the antagonist’s point of view?”

EDIT: I don’t know if this was suggested already.

Flag Post

I’d really like to see some Legendary Commanders… One suggestion could be commanders with Summon (I’m thinking in self-defense, like a Commander with Summon ‘weak wall’ on Attacked), Commanders with Armor or Flying (There are already Commanders with Refresh, so…).

Also, I’d like to see a Opposite Modifier (Quite simple: Enfeeble Opposite will Enfeeble the card in front of the user. This way, you can vary units more (since a unit that has 0 attack, but with Strike Opposite 2, will be like a 2 attack card, but immune to counter (although this instead makes it vulnerable to Payback (which is the point)). To this you could add a Repeat function (like Flurry, but for Activations…), and I’m sure the pro’s can figure out other ways to balance and so on… But take it into consideration.

Another thing could be some sort of Study Ability (Think Mimic for Attack Modifiers). Before attacking, the unit with Study will add a random Attack modifier (such as Pierce, Anti-Air or Leech) to it’s upcoming attack. (This can target both allied and enemy units.) Finally, I’d like to see some sort of Break Modifier, which would function somewhat like Disease, stopping Armor from working permanently (or until Cleansed).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guises:
Originally posted by Wicia777:

Four decrease clicking ideas:

1: Show cards which are stuck in other decks
Those cards should be listed, just grayed out, or scratched or indicated in another way. After choosing it should pop up confirmation message like:
This card is already used in <deck>. Are you sure you want to take it out and use it in current deck?

The most annoying thing in tyrant for me is browsing through decks to find a card I want to use.

2: Deck save/load
Obvious thing I am really amazed it was not implemented already :/ It also requires warning message for example:
Following cards are used in already existing decks:
<deck>, <card1>x2 ,<card2>
<deck>, <card2>
Are you sure you want to take those out and use in loaded deck?

Composing the same decks every day is really annoying waste of time. Like quest decks or raid decks. And buying another deck slots does not help as one card cannot be used in two decks.

3. Card Archive
Players should have possibility to tag/untag any card in their collection as archived. Then we need two additional filters: “Do not show archived cards” and “Show only archived cards”. The first one should be picked as default.
The only use of 90% cards in tyrant is to annoy you when you are composing decks.

4. 100 energy raid battles
Like MegaXeno mission. Self explanatory i think.
I do not know how much effort would it take to implement. But please at least assess if it is doable in a reasonable time. Clicking kills games

Wow. This is really great.

What he said ^

Flag Post
Originally posted by JIRAIYA31:
Originally posted by ratchet500:

Maybe rename the skill “fear” to “infiltrate” or something like that. It’s sort of ridiculous that fear can scare an aircraft carrier like poseidon, a tank like vigil, a beast like sundering ogre, or a flying xeno mothership.

It “strikes” fear directly to the commander.

The Commander is sitting in the mobile HQ, watching the battle, and coming up with appropriate strategies as well as providing support to his troops… But then, suddenly, he sees an Amplifying Mass entering the battlefield! The Commander is scared shitless, drops his coffee, and screaming, runs out the the window, falling to a gruesome death.

FEAR.

Flag Post

Maybe components (or shards+gold, but components makes more sense) could be used to upgrade a card !

Lets say there are some special cards, common cards, that have the option to be upgradeable. Meaning that with a cost of components + gold, you have a few options to add something to the card (attack, health, an ability,etc). The options could be predetermined by the Devs, and the upgraded card artwork can be similar to the original , but looking…more powered up. (so if you have 2 upgrades for a card, you either have 3 artworks, or 1 artwork but a symbol to signify that the card is updated or “level 2” , level 3. ) This could result in cards that are different and unique or rare in a way, since different people might upgrade different things, just like in an RPG character.

These cards should be limited so each player can only have 1 or a few, but not an army. They should be balanced, and their options thought out so they cant be overpowered.
The upgrades could be 1 or 2 or 3 on each card. The cost should be high and worth the fun factor. Perhaps some of the upgrades will not be available to all levels of players to encourage playing and leveling up.

Maybe i am not thinking all the parameters, but the main fun idea, is to have something unique , shaped by each player, like an RPG character, that would be fun, and create diversity.

Flag Post

Missions 1 to 252 are given a challenge match that can be completed by players:

- Kill with only Imperial Cards (Including Commander)
- Kill with only Bloodthirsty Cards (Including Commander)
- Kill with only Xeno Cards (Including Commander)
- Kill with only Raider Cards (Including Commander)
- Kill with only Righteous Cards (Including Commander)
- Kill with only non-rare, non-legendary cards (Including Commander)
- Defeat the deck on surge mode

Restriction:

You have access to challenges after you achieve the following:

- Defeat the mission on regular mode
- Defeat the respective challenge in the preceding mission (obviously not applicable to mission 1)

Energy Cost:

- 25 per challenge

Rewards:

Challenge Points:

Since there is a finite amount of missions, there is also a finite amount of challenge points. Spend wisely.

Challenge points can be used to purchase the following (Devs would need to build pricing that they are comfortable with):

- New Reward Cards
- Extra Deck Slot
- Energy Upgrade
- Shards or Tokens
- Energy Refills
- Perhaps allow people to purchase from the vault using challenge points
- A requirement for upgrading cards (in future patch)
- The ability to make cards of their choice shiny

Flag Post

I think it would be kinda cool if dev split the game into campaigns , so the new players could choose what they wanted to do , and rate the difficulty of each one though or something along those lines.

Flag Post

Quick and simple suggestion:

Raid-related achievements.

Flag Post

How about adding something like “or” modificator? I mean when a card would have ability for example “strike 2 or jam” this would mean that it wold have 50% chances to use strike 2 skill and 50% to use jam skill, still with only 50% chance of working.

Flag Post

We need a button to hide the “hide card filters” button. There is never a time when I want to look at not-yet-selected cards without looking at the filters, and if I ever did want that, I’d want to clear up some space to actually use for a purpose, whereas the “hide card filters” button doesn’t even do anything with the extra space. I swear to god this button is giving all buttons a bad name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanDougherty86:

Restriction:

- Defeat the respective challenge in the preceding mission (obviously not applicable to mission 1)

Energy Cost:

- 25 per challenge

Rewards:

Challenge Points:

Since there is a finite amount of missions, there is also a finite amount of challenge points. Spend wisely.

Challenge points can be used to purchase the following (Devs would need to build pricing that they are comfortable with):

- New Reward Cards
- Extra Deck Slot
- Energy Upgrade
- Shards or Tokens
- Energy Refills

I fully support this idea. Even without extra, new currency involved. This challange modification would be a huge replay factor also for veteran players.
Also, future mission scenes could have BOSS fights. One per scene.

Flag Post

i’m not sure if some1 posted this idea here already but since i like it so much here it is again:

new style of conquest: you attack a tile, then you have to surge with the tile-effect(if there is one), you randomly get 1 of the up to 30 decks, you cannot see which decks are on the enemy-field, attacking still costs 20 stamina, decks can still be healed, you win after you’ve gotten it down to 3600, might be pretty hard this way, but that’s at least better than it is right now.. because the way i see conquest right now: you only need a huge bunch of noobs with a semidecent cardpool, teach them how to use optimizer and be active.

Flag Post

Update to the Core Vault:

Instead of having 4 uncommon and 4 rare cards, have it set up like card packs (a selection of 3 common, 2 uncommon, and 1 rare) and have this for each card pack (excluding reward and new releases). 25 War Bonds for rare, 10 War Bonds for uncommon, and 5 War Bonds for common.

One idea that I like is to have a discount on a random card(s) in the vault to encourage players to buy from the vault. 20 War Bonds for rare, 5 War Bonds for uncommon, and gold for common (How much is up to the developers; I personally think 1000 would be acceptable).

Kos (Knocked-out SON!)

Flag Post

Three New Skills:

Sabotage / Disable:
Activation – 50 % chance of preventing a random enemy Assault card from using offensive skills (damage-dependend, activation, combat modifier) [‘simple’ attack would still be possible – this is a less harmfully “Jam”]
or
Damage Depended – After damaging an enemy from an attack, 50 % chance of preventing damaged assault card from using offensive skills (damage-dependend, activation, combat modifier) [‘simple’ attack would still be possible – this is the inversion of ‘Immobilize’]

Combine / Assembly:
Combat Modifier – If this card owns a Combat-Modifier or Damage-Dependant skill and uses an Activation skill the Combat-Modifier / Damage-Dependant skill also counts for the Activation skill
Example 1: Sabre owns Combat-Modifier “Pierce” and has “Strike” as Activation skill. With this third skill called “Combine” or “Assembly” the “Strike” would also gain “Pierce” and is able to break through Protection.
Example 2: Shattered Bone owns Damage-Dependant “Posion 1” and has “Choas” as Activation skill. With this third skill called “Combine” or “Assembly” the enemy that gets “Chaosed” would also get “Posioned 1”

Brain Wash:
Activation – 50 % chance that a random opponent Assault card uses skills and attacks an adjacent ally Assault card the next round.
Example: If my card uses “Brain Wash” on an enemy’s assault card this card will not hit my cards or use any skill against me, but attacks und skills his own ally next to it in the next round.
[Could be a nice counter to “Fear”-decks as the Brain Washed card would use its Combat Modifiers (as Pierce or Fear) and Damage Dependant (as Disease or Posion)]

Flag Post

This game is great, just saying, but I feel that strike has become too powerful, and felt that an easy remedy to the situation would be to let armor resist strike, or make armor and protect become the same thing, and change it to “shield”, but I think that would become a much more difficult issue to integrate. Excited about the new upgrades, I think they are a great idea.

Flag Post

I feel that the updates are good and all, but I also believe just doing the new updates (missions) and buying the packs (currently the occupation, recently miniset 3 came out) shouldn’t be enough. I think there should be a ‘Challenges’ section, where there are daily challenges, etc. that would reward gold, war bonds, and some awesome cards. Just a thought since I don’t play this game as often and intensely as I used to, I know many tyrant players migrated to Berserk: The Cataclysm simply because it’s a MUCH better game then this and this game dulled, so I was thinking a challenges section might make me and other players play this game more often, especially if there would be some pretty worth-while rewards. I even know a guy who loved this game so much at first, got to level 100, then quit because it no longer was fun.

Flag Post

can you make it easier to sell cards? something similar to components would work…

Flag Post

A refresh button to manually update from the server a player’s correct amount of stam and energy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NilKingii:

Restriction:

Energy Cost:

- 25 per challenge

Rewards:

Challenge Points:

- New Reward Cards
- Extra Deck Slot
- Energy Upgrade
- Shards or Tokens
- Energy Refills

I fully support this idea. Even without extra, new currency involved. This challange modification would be a huge replay factor also for veteran players.

i like this idea a lot

Flag Post

New skills:
Replay (activation): 50% chance of a random active allied assault card attack again in the same turn.(activation skills will also work again)
Triback (defensive): When an assault unit uses an activation skill on this(other than Mimic), 50% chance to use same skill on the original unit.(Improved version of Tribute and Payback)

Originally posted by Irgso:

Three New Skills:

Sabotage / Disable:
Activation – 50 % chance of preventing a random enemy Assault card from using offensive skills (damage-dependend, activation, combat modifier) [‘simple’ attack would still be possible – this is a less harmfully “Jam”]

I had the same idea, with just some little differences:
New Skill (defensive): 50% chance of avoid combat modifier from enemy units.
No more fear decks xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by linkonsat:
Originally posted by NilKingii:

Restriction:

Energy Cost:

- 25 per challenge

Rewards:

Challenge Points:

- New Reward Cards
- Extra Deck Slot
- Energy Upgrade
- Shards or Tokens
- Energy Refills

i like this idea a lot

+1