Forums Tyrant

Suggestions page 48

1617 posts

Flag Post

rare righteous
2 3 1 fear protect 2 righteous flying

legendary righteous
1 6 2 fear armor 2 flurry 2

 
Flag Post

For tournaments, please downgrade permanently upgraded cards (i.e. Sabre, Goliath, Aegis, Apex) to their original versions. Some of these upgraded rares are so powerful, having them is like like having a second or third legendary. Legendaries like Goliath and (to a lesser extent) Apex are so overpowered, that they’re almost impossible to kill.

 
Flag Post

welcome to tyrant!

Originally posted by chandl34:

For tournaments, please downgrade permanently upgraded cards (i.e. Sabre, Goliath, Aegis, Apex) to their original versions. Some of these upgraded rares are so powerful, having them is like like having a second or third legendary. Legendaries like Goliath and (to a lesser extent) Apex are so overpowered, that they’re almost impossible to kill.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jamie77:

welcome to tyrant!

Originally posted by chandl34:

For tournaments, please downgrade permanently upgraded cards (i.e. Sabre, Goliath, Aegis, Apex) to their original versions. Some of these upgraded rares are so powerful, having them is like like having a second or third legendary. Legendaries like Goliath and (to a lesser extent) Apex are so overpowered, that they’re almost impossible to kill.

Thanks. Good to be here.

 
Flag Post

I dont know if already suggested,but chaosed enfeeble is pretty retarded.It should be dispelled in the opponent turn instead of the turn it was used.

 
Flag Post

Skills:
Mulch – On death of an allied assault unit, permanent gain of X attack
Guard(ian) – Take attack damage in place of adjacent assault units
Delay – 50% chance to add 1 turn to an enemy assault unit
Zombify – On kill, gain a zombie copy of enemy assault unit (is hurt by heal and supply)

Faction – Nature type
Specializes in plant units which thrive in defensive and regenerative abilities (also many may have flurry and swipe)

 
Flag Post

how about adding some more upgradable units? For example:
Sidoze- Stats: hp 12, Skills: Rally all raider 1, weaken 1
Aegis- Stats: attack 2, hp 5, Skills: Armored 3, heal all 2, jam, timer: 3 turns
Contaminant Scour- Stats: attack 2, hp 6, Skills: jam, siege 2, timer: 1 turn
Hunter- Stats: attack 3, hp 4, Skills: Strike 2, evade

There could probably be different units too, I am just making suggestions. Thanks for the attention

 
Flag Post

Idea for a daily crate reward:
A +10% increase of both your gold and wbs. This gives non wb players a chance to get some wbs, but not too many, and it will promote buying as well because the more you have the more you get. e.g. If i have 100k gold and 10 wbs and i get a 10% increase in a crate then I now have 110k gold and 11wbs. You could also make 20-50ish% increase, just more rare. I hope like this idea

 
Flag Post

Move Event cards to the reward vault please :(

 
Flag Post

Change Card Upgrade so that all Unique Cards (including those buyable with Gold) only need one copy to upgrade.

 
Flag Post

I DEMAND A STRUCTURE OR COMMANDER THAT HASSUMMON ORBO” AS A SKILL.

No…the world demands it. I would prefer if you made Grinder a commander for no reason and gave it this skill.

Do it now.

 
Flag Post

Open up a 3rd tournament on a 6 hour rotation. I need my fix when I’m failing horribly at the other two tournaments.

 
Flag Post

Currently, tyrant cant be played on mobile phones. Why don’t you convert it to non flash version? There are tons of other, mobile friendly options…

 
Flag Post

i think it would be nice if for each deck you could set up some auto-play/defense options that controlled card priority on a scale of 1 to 3 or so. What I mean is, assuming the auto play currently just plays the first card drawn then the next to the last, with this option setting it would instead play the card with the highest priority of the first three drawn, then the highest priority of the two not played plus the next drawn…until the end. In cases of identical priority cards, auto would simply do what it does now—select the first drawn. It would bolster the difficulty of surging and allow cards with skills such as blitz to be more useful in def decks.
That said, I have very limited knowledge of the programming burden this kind of system would create…so for me it’s just a fun thought :-)

 
Flag Post

A new Commander with Summon on death an other Commander. Example : Atlas summon on death Ajax.

 
Flag Post

- more raid rewards in form of “upgradable cards unlock”. eg. at 2000 honours you unlock some card upgrade feature.

- a new and rare daily chance reward: duplicate card bonus (!)

- new tournements with buyin in cards (eg:1 leg,2 rare,5uncomm) and reward in rndm cards or packs

 
Flag Post

deck upgrades in store should be more worth buying or have special decks, rather than just using it to save multiple decks at a time, making it useless (i.e. having special decks that can allow players to store up to 15 cards in one deck, instead of the usual 10). they could also have the same function for upgrading decks as cards too (i.e. +1 card for all decks).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cosmos56:

A new Commander with Summon on death an other Commander. Example : Atlas summon on death Ajax.

Holy crap that’s a HORRIBLE idea! Why would a commander summon another one in it’s stead? That’s kind of stupid, kind of putting regenerate except it’s an entirely different commander. In my opinion that’s not a good idea at all.

 
Flag Post

As i turn my back to the game every now and then i do have some problems playing recently. I would love to have some kind of replayable tutorial to learn about effects and how to counter them. I know there are ways to learn about in game but i found the less effective. This would suite the new redesign of the possible more random quests.

 
Flag Post

Hi! With all the new upgrades, and a good ten to twenty percent being Promos, I was thinking a way to hover over the blue dots at the bottom of UN-UPGRADED cards to see the UPGRADED version would be pretty helpful.

 
Flag Post

When a person levels up they should recieve a Energy Refill to use at their own time frame. I find myself working to hard to max the auto fill.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ecksfactor:

When a person levels up they should recieve a Energy Refill to use at their own time frame. I find myself working to hard to max the auto fill.

+1
 
Flag Post

your game is very stupid,i i always hated this game qith low coins gold from missions,i think you have to rise gold from each missions to 1000000 million for players with low happiness to the game,game is really stupid and i hate it so much and i am so much pity i missed to play wgt cause they stoped my golf accounts and any golf game cause they say it is free to play and do not provide any helpful clubs for playing golf and they sell best clubs for cash.and now playing this small game and nothing at all so much ugly cards.better to stair at tyrant with 1 milliard gold and purchase some packs then playing tournament with no real win rate or some 300 small stamina war

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by cikitaa:

your game is very stupid,i i always hated this game qith low coins gold from missions,i think you have to rise gold from each missions to 1000000 million for players with low happiness to the game,game is really stupid and i hate it so much and i am so much pity i missed to play wgt cause they stoped my golf accounts and any golf game cause they say it is free to play and do not provide any helpful clubs for playing golf and they sell best clubs for cash.and now playing this small game and nothing at all so much ugly cards.better to stair at tyrant with 1 milliard gold and purchase some packs then playing tournament with no real win rate or some 300 small stamina war

GENIUS!!!

Synapticon, hire this man immediately!

 
Flag Post

I like this skill:
Zombify – On kill, gain a zombie copy of enemy assault unit (is hurt by heal and supply)

I’d add additional ones:
Brave – fear unit’s damage doesn’t go through them
Sabotage – jam structures