Forums Tyrant

Faction Recruitment Thread page 103

3501 posts

Flag Post

We at the Army of Desire have three principles that are set in stone. The first principle is that we are casual to the core. The second is that we don’t look at your current level, we look at your potential or what you can bring to our team. The third is that we are loyal, members of the Army are members for life, even if you leave you will still have a group of mates you can talk to, in that sense the army is loyal to us!

Regarding recruitment, we are currently in a phase of rebuilding, we welcome factions to merge into us as they can bring more members at a time that know what it means to be in a faction, factions that have merged into us are Dark Nemesis and LuoHanSen. However this does not mean we do not accept single applicants, we like both equally. In terms of level we do not really pay much attention, some of our greatest members joined before they had hit double digits in terms of level, what we require is that you are a team player and are active (once a day shall do)!

Message me or any of the other officers if you are interested in enrolling for the Army! Or better still just drop by chatroom 6, a member of us or our ally FuriousAtrocity will be online and will be sure to help you!

Redlaw

Flag Post

CALLING ALL STATIONS!

AT THE GATES!
A rising level 14 (soon 15) faction; for active members only!

PM our recruitment officer DEATH8SOUL and

AND, Join the team of dedicated Players in their pursuit of fame and the tiles!
Be our newest brother-in-arms!
AT THE GATES
- We have got the tiles! (31 atm. 36CR ) (that’s 5 tokens a day , with 1500 lp’s)
- We have got the wars! (daily)
- We are your friends! (well, in the game, that is!)
- We have invited you to join us! (so why not join?)
- But: we want commitment (So: participate in wars and Conquest!)
- AND: we do not want silent members! (So: you have to chat!)
- We like to communicate and in war it is obligated!
- Plus: we do not want leechers! (You want all Tokens for yourself? Do not apply!) (why join a faction anyway then?)

You are the level 75 plus player, who is still looking for a decent faction?
- Do you have the requirements, mentioned above?
And still thinking: “I don’t fit in?” “I Have doubts to join them?”
Then don’t join on a Thursday ! Do not! We dont want you on Thursday!

Thinking: “I don’t feel happy in my faction?” THEN: “Why not start again?”
JOIN!, We will give you a very warm welcome in a faction that wants your expertise!
JOIN this faction with potential!
Yes! You are the player we need!
BUT: Are you registered on Fansite?
NO?
Do so before your application!
Apply HERE
Or: Check us out, on the Fansite
ATTENTION!
applicants must PM death8soul BEFORE they are admitted
AT THE GATES!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redlaw:

We at the Army of Desire have three principles that are set in stone. The first principle is that we are casual to the core. The second is that we don’t look at your current level, we look at your potential or what you can bring to our team. The third is that we are loyal, members of the Army are members for life, even if you leave you will still have a group of mates you can talk to, in that sense the army is loyal to us!

Regarding recruitment, we are currently in a phase of rebuilding, we welcome factions to merge into us as they can bring more members at a time that know what it means to be in a faction, factions that have merged into us are Dark Nemesis and LuoHanSen. However this does not mean we do not accept single applicants, we like both equally. In terms of level we do not really pay much attention, some of our greatest members joined before they had hit double digits in terms of level, what we require is that you are a team player and are active (once a day shall do)!

Message me or any of the other officers if you are interested in enrolling for the Army! Or better still just drop by chatroom 6, a member of us or our ally FuriousAtrocity will be online and will be sure to help you!

Redlaw

Although spaces are filling up we still have room. Come join us!

Message me for an invite!

Flag Post

Authorities Level 11 faction, soon to be level 12 is looking for new members level 25 and above to join our faction. We currently have 21 members most over level 70 and all are active. We need more high level active players in order to start conquest. We have come close to taking a tile but always fall a little short. If you would like to become apart of something great and help lead us into the next level with conquest please apply.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=17401002

Flag Post

PLANESWALKERS RECRUITING

-We are a level 7, fast growing faction looking for more members
-We are friendly and always eager to help new players (level 25+)
-The only requirement we have is for you to be active
-We do wars 24/7 and are now in the process of organizing conquest invasions
-Fansite registration is encouraged but not yet mandatory
-We are competitive but our primary goal is to have fun

We are in need of both veteran and new players, so don’t hesitate.

Join now and find out whether you have the spark of a Planeswalker.

Join link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=18785002

Flag Post

Join Level 9 faction with 1 tile Lepidoptera of Death!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=18691002

For highly active level 25 plus players join up today!

We’re one of the fastest rising factions in the game, join up and head to the top with us!

To prove we’re serious, here’s a screenshot of us gaining 17 faction points in the space of 90 minutes, and beating an extremely strong Laser Squad on defense to boot! If you want fun like this, join up today!

Flag Post

Revolution lvl 9 faction, very active with 3 tiles. Apply http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=18449002

Flag Post

Application Link

Flag Post

Redlaw

Although spaces are filling up we still have room. Come join us!

Message me for an invite!

Offer still open!

Flag Post

Hi all,
So a while back, I joined a faction that supposedly was a practice arena where people could eventually joi the better one. After a while, the faction was abandoned and left to me (it was not my faction but now I am leader). The faction is dead though and the game has changed alot since I have joined and i don’t play really. So I am giving the clan to the first reply. Completely free. Just apply and I will make you leader. The condition is that you cannot lower my rank or kick me out. The other people are up to whoeve applies first but I do not want to be gone from it since I still want the cards and stuff (I have a good amount of rep). The name of the clan is DAMMAGE LIMITATION. It’s level 2. This is an opportunity for someone to start one without paying 10000 and starting a little farther in. Remember: I am not to be deleted!!!!! otherwise the clan is yours.
Click

Flag Post
Originally posted by jt7785:

DON’T JOIN SYNERGY!

Unless you are active daily; then MAYBE JOIN SYNERGY!

Unless you don’t like teamwork, communication and fun; then DON’T JOIN SYNERGY!

But if you ARE active and LIKE teamwork and CAN communicate and ARE fun then:

JOIN SYNERGY

AND THERE’S MORE???

That’s right, there is always more. Just ask 20thgirl (who always has an opinion) or JT (who always has the opposite opinion) or Pooperdink (who always has a ridiculous opinion). We are a fully integrated faction (I don’t even know what that means but it sounds awesome) who are very active in conquest and wars.

So if this sounds like the place for you, it probably is! Apply today, using the link above. Even better, you can PM any of our officers:

greyjones (all mighty leader/faction punching bag)
jt7785 (the we hate him but need him cynical developer officer)
Lateralus47 (the forced into this cause he is too lazy to do anything else officer)
FantajiFan (the all knowing guide officer)
dmwro (working harder than you since 1986 officer)
20thgirl (the avery"weknowwhoistherealboss"20thgirl officer)

While you are waiting for someone to get back to you, here are some pictures/videos of cute animals…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2XID_W4neJo
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150482841852179

And once you are in, you can see the pictures of cute people
Don’t forget to ask for bacon :O

*Current faction level: 14
*Overall faction badassness on the awesome scale: mathematicians are still trying to express this value, but its big…

Synergy fansite
Apply here

Flag Post

SENTINELS

Uprising Level 12 faction looking for some experienced new members, at the moment no requirements other than that you should be Level 80+ and willing to help a faction rise and shine.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Flag Post

Redlaw

Flag Post

We are a friendly level 17 bunch with Conquest tokens and have 1 opening.

More info here |
Apply here

PM anyone for info :]

Flag Post

Application Link

Flag Post

THE AVENGERS ARE RECRUITING

If you are a active player level 35 and above looking for a faction join THE AVENGERS (level 12) 24/7 wars and conquests, click THE AVENGERS to join.

• We are active
  • We are a friendly faction
  • We love to do conquest
  • We have many aliances with other factions
  • We like to use our faction chat to coparate with members
  • We have regular battles
  • Perhaps you want a back-up when playing a Raid

Our Fansite Page: THE AVENGERS

Contact Our Leader For More Info: alen1234di

Then join us you won’t regret it.

Flag Post

We are a friendly level 17 bunch with Conquest tokens and have 1 opening.
More info here | Apply here
PM anyone for info :]

Flag Post

Fairy Tail is a newly created faction looking for players of any level.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=20005002

Flag Post

PANZER DIVISION (lvl16faction, 27cr) has 3 free spots for serious hitters, check us on fansite or /w me for more infos
or simply apply here
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=15361002

Flag Post

Redlaw

Flag Post

Bump

Join Synergy! But seriously…all these pics make me wanna:

Originally posted by 20thgirl:
Originally posted by jt7785:

DON’T JOIN SYNERGY!

Unless you are active daily; then MAYBE JOIN SYNERGY!

Unless you don’t like teamwork, communication and fun; then DON’T JOIN SYNERGY!

But if you ARE active and LIKE teamwork and CAN communicate and ARE fun then:

JOIN SYNERGY

AND THERE’S MORE???

That’s right, there is always more. Just ask 20thgirl (who always has an opinion) or JT (who always has the opposite opinion) or Pooperdink (who always has a ridiculous opinion). We are a fully integrated faction (I don’t even know what that means but it sounds awesome) who are very active in conquest and wars.

So if this sounds like the place for you, it probably is! Apply today, using the link above. Even better, you can PM any of our officers:

greyjones (all mighty leader/faction punching bag)
jt7785 (the we hate him but need him cynical developer officer)
Lateralus47 (the forced into this cause he is too lazy to do anything else officer)
FantajiFan (the all knowing guide officer)
dmwro (working harder than you since 1986 officer)
20thgirl (the avery"weknowwhoistherealboss"20thgirl officer)

While you are waiting for someone to get back to you, here are some pictures/videos of cute animals…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2XID_W4neJo
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150482841852179

And once you are in, you can see the pictures of cute people
Don’t forget to ask for bacon :O

*Current faction level: 14
*Overall faction badassness on the awesome scale: mathematicians are still trying to express this value, but its big…

Synergy fansite
Apply here

Flag Post

Hi all,
So a while back, I joined a faction that supposedly was a practice arena where people could eventually joi the better one. After a while, the faction was abandoned and left to me (it was not my faction but now I am leader). The faction is dead though and the game has changed alot since I have joined and i don’t play really. So I am giving the clan to the first reply. Completely free. Just apply and I will make you leader. The condition is that you cannot lower my rank or kick me out. The other people are up to whoeve applies first but I do not want to be gone from it since I still want the cards and stuff (I have a good amount of rep). The name of the clan is DAMMAGE LIMITATION. It’s level 2. This is an opportunity for someone to start one without paying 10000 and starting a little farther in. Remember: I am not to be deleted!!!!! otherwise the clan is yours.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=5780002

Flag Post

☆★THE AVENGERS ARE RECRUITING★☆

If you are a active player level 35 and above looking for a faction join THE AVENGERS (level 12) 24/7 wars and conquests, click THE BIG BLUE BUTTON TO JOIN

• We are active
  • We are a friendly faction
  • We love to do conquest
  • We have many aliances with other factions
  • We like to use our faction chat to coparate with members
  • We have regular battles
  • Perhaps you want a back-up when playing a Raid

☆★Then join us you won’t regret it.★☆

Our Fansite Page: THE AVENGERS

Contact Our Leader For More Info: alen1234di

BECOME AN AVENGER NOW!

Flag Post

Havok launchers looking for daily active level 30 plus players. http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=19156002

level 6 faction
no allies
all gold faction items
activity required in every member, player’s that regularly miss day’s dont last long here.

Flag Post

JOIN SPQR

SPQR
LVL 5 FACTION
NO REQS
JUST A PLACE FOR RETIRED OR NEW PLAYERS TO DUMP STAMINA