Faction Recruitment Thread page 2

3504 posts

Flag Post

Now we arent new faction
alone in tyrant
Level 2
4/15
join Join
Requirements: minumum of 100 loyalty a month.
I played on 15 top 100 faction =).
I only need members who like Tyrant.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=146002
League of Legends
Level 8 Faction
If you are above level 20+
Have a decent card pool
And want to exhaust your stamina in wars. Then click the invite link!

Flag Post

Lvl 8 Faction, Chaotic Endeavor.
Our old leader has left, along with many others, and I’m not in charge but seems to be the only one active.(I’m an officer so I can recruit. :P) And whenever I’m offline we lose a war. So we need as much help as possible.
Requirements:
Need to at least have finished the Nexus Campaign (Mission 66.) Or at least be level 15 or higher. Must be active and have 2 Legends or 20 Gold cards. Should have bought at least 1 Enclave pack. At least 5 Loyalty Per day for new recruits. (Every five levels the Loyalty will increase by 1.)
INFO:
1320 Faction Points, 13 members, No infamy.
(Try not to go in fights where we’re losing a hell lot.)
Link:
Link
Further Info:
PM me.

Flag Post

Level 12 faction

In brief

We’re experienced (average level of 65). We’re “semi serious”. This means: we’re organized, we do care about winning our wars, we don’t need you to play day and night. We have a forum. We raid. We advice our newest members. We get them to produce their best decks. We can offer a lot to active rising players interested in mastering the game and who are looking to grow as well as to high level players who want to enjoy competitive games in a stable environment with relaxed activity expectations.

But more importantly, we’re looking for new members :lvl 30 + & active : 250 lp/week

Join Juggernaut

Silent applicants will be ignored. PM me or Demolith describing your experience, activity and expectations.

Flag Post

1. We are currently in the top 200 at level 7
2. We are looking for active members around lvl 10 or above
3. We do have daily discussions and strategy debates
4. We have faction wars all the time
5. We have many upper lvl members who have been in Malice since the start
6. Our average lvl is around 35
7. Were looking for someone who will be active
8. We offer advice to all of our members and most of us have complete all missions and side missions to date.
9. raids, raids, raids…. we do group raids… currently on jotun working for group hephies
10. We also have a very nice benefit package for members including paid travel fees, and a yearly subscription to “ORBO weekly”

If your the type of game who likes tyrant but still has some things to learn, Malice is for you

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=6398002

Flag Post

Join now!

level 7 faction recruiting all active members! we need activity and more members so join up! we are very helpful and a fun faction

Flag Post

Join now!
lvl 2 faction looking for new blood

Flag Post

Level 5 Faction looking for new members. Only requirement is to be active. There is no LP requirement in this faction and we don’t require to be chatty in the faction chat. Apply here.

Flag Post

Redshift lvl 1
Join today

Flag Post

Join Norway

Why?

1. We’re awesome.
2.We’re accepting of all levels but the higher the better.
Why higher? Because trust me in Tyrant you need decent cards to have a hope in hell in most faction wars.

3. Norway is where Vikings come from :D

Flag Post

6. Our average lvl is around 35
8. We offer advice to all of our members and most of us have complete all missions and side missions to date.
9. raids, raids, raids…. we do group raids… currently on jotun working for group hephies
10. We also have a very nice benefit package for members including paid travel fees, and a yearly subscription to “ORBO weekly”

If your the type of game who likes tyrant but still has some things to learn, Malice is for you

Flag Post

Our faction “ERROR CANNOT DISPLAY” is opening its doors to new recruits.

Every one is welcome. There are no requirements whatsoever. want to run a def deck with 10 bolide walkers? this is the place to do it.

We currently have members ranging from lvl 144 to lvl4

to become officer all you have to do is recruit one other person

make your family and friends proud. join here

Flag Post

Memories of Nobody

- a lvl11 faction
- friendly environment
- active chat
- ranked top40
- 24h/day in the warzone
- faction raid
- private forum with guide that will help you build better decks (if u need it! ;) )
- no WB in faction war are required!

We still have some free spot for players lvl25+ able to do 200LP per week. At the moment we are looking for both surgers and fighters.
We can also make room for potential merger (in this case is better to discuss it, in order to give to all the newcomers time, space and adequate roles for joining us in the softest way).

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=4815002

Flag Post

ShadeS

A level 10 faction currently ranked at 69.

We are a casual friendly faction: the only requirement is 75 Loyalty Points per week.
(If you have a good defensive deck, you will get more than 75 LP per week without even doing anything.)

Join us here

Flag Post

Recruiting for a level 5 (50 points shy of level 6) faction.
We’re a casual faction with no LP requirements. We’re as laid back as it gets. If you are burned out from an old faction, if you are new and just want to join a faction, if you want to play Tyrant but not be consumed by it, I think we’re the group for you.

No LP requirements, no level requirements. Hit us up.

Join here

Flag Post

The Undead Minority

This is a brand new faction led by none other than myself. I am currently level 50 and have an array of powerful decks, and do you know what the best part is? I don’t care what level you are! That’s right, if your new to the game and want to join a faction or if your an old head looking to take a fresh faction into the top rankings, this is the place to be. The only requirement is that you play when you can, which if you think about it, really isn’t a requirement at all lol

join now

Flag Post

The NecroMancerz need you, join NOW!!!!!

-A level 4 faction
-24h/day in the warzone
-Faction wins 255
-Faction losses 58
-FP: 577/600

Requirements: level 10+ and atleast 10 loyalty every day

Apply here

Flag Post

closed

Flag Post

6. Our average lvl is around 40

Flag Post

BAMFS
A level 3 faction, almost level 4 is looking for mew members!
*no level requirements
*no Loyalty point requirements
*24/7 wars

APPLY TODAY!

Flag Post

- — _ SAMURAI JAPAN _ — -

– Level 12 faction
– We are looking for lvl 30+ active players.
– We are very active. Faction wars 24/7.
– We are very friendly to each other.
– We have a cool forum filled with informative posts.
– Join us today and utilize your stamina right away.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?kv_apply=3950002

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Lone_Pisces:

Why’re posts getting removed?

Hidden posts could be…
Off topic,
No links,
Duplicates (no need to repost just because your advert is one or two pages back from the last page)
Alliances that have folded.

Flag Post

Deadly Ravens (level 10, about to hit level 11) is looking for a merger with a lower faction or for individual recruits, for more details check our recruitment thread:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/240867-recruitment-deadly-ravens-lvl10-faction-visit-us-in-room-11

Flag Post

Join Tarantados today. We are only level 1 but we are growing also we are accepting new and old members. WE ARE ALL ACTIVE ANYONE WHO ISNT IS KICKED!
> I might look weak but i pack a good punch.
> WE LIKE WAR
ROAR!!!!!!!
JOIN NOW

Flag Post
  1. # # Tyrants

Level 6 Faction
looking for members lvl+10 and active.

Join us