Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 290

14182 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:
Originally posted by lightbringer96:

augment doesn’t effect “on attack” skills, so countering Chosen of Light

Add enfeeble
Rule 289: Forcefield background in effect (all assaults get protect 1) You can add enfeeble 1, pierce 1, augment 1, or rally 1 to the assault.

Originally posted by RedJelloIsGood:

Rule 289: Forcefield background in effect (all assaults get protect 1) You can add enfeeble 1, pierce 1, augment 1, or rally 1 to the assault.

I choose augment 1

Slider fails.

How….

Flag Post

augment doesn’t effect “on attack” skills, so countering Chosen of Light

Add enfeeble

I choose augment 1

Slider fails.

How….

Background is protect 1. Slider has augment, which does nothing, so it does 1 dmg to RI, RI has enfeeble, which allows it to bypass protect and kill slider.

Flag Post

Counter to Glaive:

New Rule: All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 health.

Flag Post

Rule 290:All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 health.

Flag Post

I HAB 3/9/4, ARMOR 2 STRIKE ALL 2!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flanked!

Flag Post

SMASH

Flag Post

PROBLEM?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Just updated this at wikia.

Known as one of the most durable battleships, these machines are finally analyzed and easier to mass-produce.
Rule 290:All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 Health.

Update: This card gains +2 Health. (but has only 87.5% win rate without General Rule 8)

She sleeps when others are awake – her main task is night patrol.
Personal Rule: Also plays a second hand, doesn’t affect normal counter, but cannot play again in this page with same rule.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoRaito:
Originally posted by 1gient:couldn’t find the card but could find the picture
with the protect effect that’s 1 damage everytime it gets attacked (augment 1 makes the strike all 1= strike all 2)

Augment does not work with On Attacked skills. Jixi’rath is not “OP”. He’s on the level of Malgoth in terms of offensive or defensive power.

this maybe to late but…
i had copy and pasted that from a earlier comment and forgot to edit some of it the augment was from when i chose augment i was later told that it wouldn’t work that way so your kinda repeating what someone else said aan i find it OP because of it being one of the few bloodthirsty card with refresh tht’s 5+ health not to mention it’s 2 wait and it has STRIKE ALL! oh and RALLY ALL wish the rally worked with strike though

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:
with the protect effect that’s 1 damage everytime it gets attacked (augment 1 makes the strike all 1= strike all 2)

Augment does not work with On Attacked skills. Jixi’rath is not “OP”. He’s on the level of Malgoth in terms of offensive or defensive power.

this maybe to late but…
i had copy and pasted that from a earlier comment and forgot to edit some of it the augment was from when i chose augment i was later told that it wouldn’t work that way so your kinda repeating what someone else said aan i find it OP because of it being one of the few bloodthirsty card with refresh tht’s 5+ health not to mention it’s 2 wait and it has STRIKE ALL! oh and RALLY ALL wish the rally worked with strike though

This made no sense, so plz, stop talking.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

this maybe to late but…

This made no sense, so plz, stop talking.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
-Abraham Lincoln

basically you made a fool of yourself by not seeing weather or not someone else already told me first

Flag Post

@demon
ALL FLYING CARDS MUST DIE

Rule 290:All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 Health

it’d be funny if someone used a flying card to counter this…

Flag Post

I’ll oblige

Rule 290:All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 Health

Flag Post

Rule 290: All cards that do not have Refresh gain +2 Health

Flag Post

Flag Post