Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 302

14182 posts

Flag Post

He is also Reward from arena.
Rule 301: Counter must have some relation with crap-card (Health, timer, rarity, etc.)
Rule 302: Assault only. Countering card must have attack that is different from countered card.

Flag Post

well you couldn’t hit me anyway so you couldn’t use immobilize and i FINNALLY get to use this card aggain!

Rule 302: Assault only. Countering card must have attack that is different from countered card.

Flag Post

well, this can hit you :D

TT

Flag Post

Edit : ninjaed

Flag Post

Crap, was gonna post SO, then you change to Nazdor… Anyways, eat Disease!

Rule 302:Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card.

Edit: Sorry. Overlooked Nazdor has Jam.

Flag Post

Rule 302:Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card.

Flag Post

GGRRRAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!!!! OVERKILL!!!!!

TT

Flag Post

Flag Post

Used to be one of my favourites :D

TT

Flag Post

Flag Post

If only this card were as useful in game as it is in this thread …

TT

Flag Post

heaving mass: “that card reminds me of wight…wight’s dead…you will be joining him soon…

Rule 302:Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card

Flag Post

Good ol’ Niaq…

Rule 302: Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card

Flag Post

another classic

Rule 302: Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card

Flag Post

Cant wait till he’s upgraded

Flag Post

Spooky ninja’d me

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

Cant wait till he’s upgraded

Rule 302: Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card.

Originally posted by metalklok:

Spooky ninja’d me

Rule 302: Assaults only. Countering card must have attack that is different from the countered card.

INVALID.Both Razor and Soulfurnace have the same Attack.