Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 256

14180 posts

Flag Post

bleh rule

Even more fail in your “personal rule” …
che….personal rule my *

Rule 256: You have one Common/Uncommon Assault by your choice, and a Wall with 6 Health and no skills. Destroy that Wall to win.

Flag Post

Feeeeaaaarrrrrr mmmeeeeeee………

Rule 256: You have one Common/Uncommon Assault by your choice, and a Wall with 6 Health and no skills. Destroy that Wall to win.

TT

Flag Post

Well I’ll be sieged … besieged …

Flag Post

This is almost worse than my rule

But op raider uncommons win the day

Flag Post

This rule was surely made for fear/siphon … siege/chaos … but it utterly fails

ah and…

Come at me bro Hit me!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilSIlphy:

ah and…

Come at me bro Hit me!

You realise the rule said common or uncommon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by d00n:
Originally posted by EvilSIlphy:

ah and…

Come at me bro Hit me!

You realise the rule said common or uncommon?

Oh my…I feel so ashamed of my fail…

here…have this fail…

Flag Post

I’d say the rule is not bad…

Flag Post

I will impede your movement!

Flag Post

Holy ****, what an OVERKILL!

Flag Post

Yay for microgens :D

TT

Flag Post

Disease? It does not matter to me.

Flag Post

SIEGE! SIEGE! SIEGE! LEEEEEAAAACCCCHHH!!!!!!! an…nd SIEGE!! i make your savior look like a nemesis of the jungle by cursing him!

Rule 256: You have one Common/Uncommon Assault by your choice, and a Wall with 6 Health and no skills. Destroy that Wall to win

Flag Post

Your siege wins it… for me

Rule 256: You have one Common/Uncommon Assault by your choice, and a Wall with 6 Health and no skills. Destroy that Wall to win

Flag Post

Flag Post

Can anyone beat this?
summons

Flag Post

Seeing as you cant play a rare with this rule i am countering Spew Glider. (or my self…)

Flag Post

_

Flag Post
Originally posted by pato900:

_

??

Flag Post

counter to gravity tank

Flag Post

i got ninja’d but it still works on both gravity tank and blockade tank
i will throw your tank in a-

-and will send it to the bottom of the ocean

why isn’t this one a unique sure its health and attack sucks but the armor jam and siege off-puts that

Flag Post

But, Casket gets sent there too

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

New rule: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play 1 structure but must also go in the same order.