Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 257

14182 posts

Flag Post

You countered yourself… that doesn’t seem legit…
Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play structures but must also go in the same order.

Flag Post

The easy math: 1+3+5=9

Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play structures but must also go in the same order.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ratius55:

The easy math: 1+3+5=9

UMM raider is next? so this dosent count and your math is wrong lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by elmotinak:

You countered yourself… that doesn’t seem legit…

Flag Post

Flag Post

Jam away at those pesky imperials :P

Flag Post

Flag Post

Israfel on top of this page is invalid to last rule (Common/Uncommon only).
And you forced me to play this…

Please do not counter this:
+
Personal Rule: Also plays a second hand, does not affect standard counter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

+

_ really? a structure? i dont think u can do that

Flag Post
Originally posted by GERARDINE:
Originally posted by akumaxx_ws:

+

_ really? a structure? i dont think u can do that

Rule says structures are acceptable, so moving on:

Flag Post

Yes! New Azure!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yurich:This is a

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loop_Stratos:

Yurich:This is a

has to be imperial now so yours dosn’t count
Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play structures but must also go in the same order

Flag Post

immobilize only affects attack not skills (hence the reason even if all of my xenomega deck is immobilized i still win because of raksha and all the summons and strike alls like trems and rifter) so take a taste of a sickening version of your own medicine!

this is the first unigue i got from the pack and the one i love the most

Flag Post

Flurry berserk ftw

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Finally a use for this thing

Flag Post

Flag Post

and

Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play 1 structure but must also go in the same order.(This is what I meant, sorry if not clear)

Flag Post

EDIT i got a-nonja’d again but this is my counter to wicked mantis
the commander card for this raid:

has the same name as my counter card:

Flag Post

it dosn’t have a 1 in it but even if it did i’d still win:

and to be true to what he ment here’s my structure:

redone BOORM (By Order Of the Rule Maker he’s the one before my previouse post) Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play 1 structure but must also go in the same order

i can see he’s useing the faction thing on the fansite when he decided what order it’s suppose to be

Flag Post

i’m ganna have to find a way to counter myself…how about:

and
error i can’t find the power plant card on google so pretend this notification is powerplant
Rule 257: Cards played must go in order of: Imperial, BT, Raider, Xeno, Righteous and so on, you also may play 1 structure but must also go in the same order

NEW page…
NEW Rule 258: all cards gain the ability either rally 2 or augment 2 you choose if you ant it or not but only 1 of them and if your card has 1 or both then you can’t add it on

don’t have to counter the structure, that’s only for the last page not this one