Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 259

14182 posts

Flag Post

Augment 2 of course

Rule 258: Cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.

New rule Commander with augment all 2 and a deck with an action, structure and an action card

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilSIlphy:
Originally posted by TTekkers:
Originally posted by d00n:
Originally posted by TTekkers:

I’m invincible to your puny strike 4 :D

Rally 2 of course

Rule 258: Cards can gain one extra ability between rally 2 or augment 2. Can’t gain the ability if it already has it.

TT

Won’t work, the rules of the game say all 50% chance abilities work 100% of the time, so tiamat always flies and never gets hit by your vengeant.

Except that vengeant will survive until the infinity-th turn and by then that rule breaks down, or at least it has every other time I’ve used this kind of counter.

TT

So the moral of the story is …. stallmate is a win too?

Stalling via ONLY the 50% skills is a win, or at least it has been since refresh turned up.

TT

Flag Post
Originally posted by supermann:

Augment 2 of course

New rule Commander with augment all 2 and a deck with an action, structure and an action card

So two action cards?

Flag Post

Too complex rule. I declare a new one
(Oh, and I bet this is fair enough to beat your combo)

Counter Mobile fortress only

Rule 258b: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

Flag Post

Rule 258: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

Flag Post

Rule 258: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

Flag Post

Swipe → Sweep

Rule 258b: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

Flag Post

JA-JA-JA-JA-JAMMED! by what your suppose to be the nemesis of! basically insult to injury…

just realized that the rules been wrong it’s not 258 but 259

Rule 259: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

rule number matches the page after all! and i find it a little annoying that the person makeing the rule dosen’t know how to count

Flag Post

Well….this used to be good…

Rule 259: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well

Flag Post

Slap! (has to use fansite card)

Rule 259: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well.

Please don’t counter this hand. Basketball for AntiAir.

Personal Rule: Also plays a second hand, does not affect normal counter.
(Notice: All my cards will be Unique, even if being Common or Uncommon.)

Flag Post

Refresh really is a slap in the face, also it works vs your anime card :D

Rule 259: Each card summons exact copy of itself on played. This does not effect cloned cards. Activation summons disallowed (except with action cards). Summoned cards gain this ability as well.

TT

Flag Post

Kill me and i kill you and come back!

Flag Post

Blitzkrieg!

Flag Post

That’s not a blitz. Here’s a blitz

Flag Post

Flag Post

Can’t touch this!

Flag Post

I can

Flag Post

Is This One Valid?
If So….
Stop Flying!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Double-Jam Combo!

Flag Post

How About Double Evade?

Flag Post

Two times the fun!

Flag Post

EVEN BETTER!

Flag Post

BAM!

Flag Post

Rule 260: Poison and disease assault cards only!