Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 261

14181 posts

Flag Post

This works, barely. Regen is a form of healing, I believe.

Rule 261: Play one obtainable Assault card. Any healing is nullified. All cards enter play with “Poison 1”.
Sub rules: Apply effect “High Skies” (meaning that Flying will always be 100%). Other skills with “50%” will only activate exactly once on the first time. In case someone plays card with Summon, killing the original card is enough. (If someone plays Atelier, you don’t need to kill that Pinion by Summon.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

Rule 261: Play one obtainable Assault card. Any healing is nullified. All cards enter play with “Poison 1”.
Sub rules: Apply effect “High Skies” (meaning that Flying will always be 100%). Other skills with “50%” will only activate exactly once on the first time. In case someone plays card with Summon, killing the original card is enough. (If someone plays Atelier, you don’t need to kill that Pinion by Summon.)

it is so is refresh and cleanse (cleanse removes negative effects) and supply

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

Flag Post

I’m waiting for your death

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ratius55:

I’m waiting for your death

how exactly does that one win? it needs flying or anti air and it has no attack to begin with and it’s kill the card not the commander and i think poison 1 is that the card has the ability but not as a negative effect but as a combat modifier

Flag Post
Originally posted by XRRRX7331:

and this one kinda breaks the sub rule since it needs to die in order to summon so does the next and the final one has flying…oh this is the counter to orbo? then that makes perfect sense! but it still breaks the rule in half and throws it into tartarus to be fed upon ssince there is no summoned to go around but just a summon poping out of summons

strategy at its finest!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

and this one kinda breaks the sub rule since it needs to die in order to summon so does the next and the final one has flying…oh this is the counter to orbo? then that makes perfect sense! but it still breaks the rule in half and throws it into tartarus to be fed upon ssince there is no summoned to go around but just a summon poping out of summons

strategy at its finest!

you really need to think more
I don’t want heaving to die, I want him to live so he can kill brute with his massive 7 damage. He doesn’t need to die, and doesn’t, so he doesn’t summon anything on death.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

strategy at its finest!

ORBO DIES FROM POISON SERIOUSLY, GET A BRAIN, THE GUY EVEN SAYS “IM WAITING FOR YOUR DEATH

Flag Post

Some people are dumb, it says " All cards enter play with POISONED 1

Flag Post

Moving on. This beats everything, no questions asked

Flag Post

Flag Post

Forsaken forsakes you!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I didn’t simply apply “Decay” because it will be deadly.
The case here is equal to: “Cleanse doesn’t activate for Disease(but can still remove other statuses). Units enter play with Disease + Poison 1.”
It’s the same page and I won’t make a counter.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I will wait out the battle!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Still waiting….

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

ignore this one this comment for some resason dosn’t want to work with me

Flag Post

since it’s takeing to long for another card to post as a counter to you and i don’t want to be left out in the counterama i’m ganna play:

basically double tap with the epic card

Flag Post

i am a statue so you can’t hurt me! for anyone that wants a counter opinion to this one with the new rule stealthy niaq is a good counter to it

NEW RULE 262: all cards have the ABILITY (not the negative effect) poison 1 any pre-existing poison has the poison added onto that ability (i.e. poison 2 becomes poison 3) and the poison can be cleansed