Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 315

14181 posts

Flag Post

Rule 315: The card u choose has summon orbo on play… orbo now has weaken all 1,flying and armor 2 kill both enemy cards and keep your orbo alive to win!

-—————————————-Buffed orbo^

Flag Post

Considering the dead end, I’ll start the next one:

http://tyrant.40in.net/i/c/863.jpg

Rule 315: No jumping the gun. You’ll know what I mean when I say cards like THIS are not allowed on the page:

@Spooky: Double check the page number you’re posting on before assigning a number to the rule.
EDIT 2: Just in case you want to be stubborn about it, Spooky:

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaGuardian911:

Considering the dead end, I’ll start the next one:

http://tyrant.40in.net/i/c/863.jpg

Rule 315: No jumping the gun. You’ll know what I mean when I say cards like THIS is not allowed on the page:

@Spooky: Double check the page number you’re posting on before assigning a number to the rule.

4) If you are the first post on a new page, you may change the unique rule ensuring a card pool of at least 100 cards

Flag Post
Originally posted by THESPOOKY:

Rule 315: The card u choose has summon orbo on play… orbo now has weaken all 1,flying and armor 2 kill both enemy cards and keep your orbo alive to win!

Back to my original rule now…

Flag Post

Back to my original rule now…

Something tells me there’s going to be a lot of Anti-air/Strike barrages flying around on this page. I’ve kicked it off with Hades.

Flag Post

Counter to Hades and buffed Orbo…

I feel that this rule will reach a dead-end quickly… or, like OmegaGuardian said, this page will be full of AA/Strike barrages to kill the Orbo

Flag Post

EDIT: glaive didn’t work, but someone else already posted something

Flag Post
Originally posted by elmotinak:

Orbo survives cuz he got 0 att (weaken) and he can’t attack glaive. So fail counter.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Overkill.

The rule has so much grammatical errors Q_Q fixing ASAP

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. Orbo’s skills are now weaken all 1, flying, and armored 2. Kill both enemy cards and keep your Orbo alive.

Flag Post

Wait… I have to keep my Orbo alive!? So my Meteor fails in countering Hades, since Hades kills my Orbo because it attacks once, and strikes my Orbo. (a proof that Hades strikes once: http://haileon.com/SimTyrantJS?deck1=PoLQ&deck2=PoIB&surge=1&sims=100&debug=1). And because of this detail of the rule, I think Hades is already a dead-end. Btw, this problem can be solved in just don’t caring of keeping Orbo alive.

^ Paint FTW xD

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. Orbo’s skills are now weaken all 1, flying, and armored 2. Kill both enemy cards and keep your Orbo alive (maybe not?).

Flag Post

Really, lucas? Here’s my counter to your Wyrm.

Here’s how it works: DNA Assimilator activates on turn 6, Augments itself, Strikes either Wyrm or Orbo, then depending on how the skills proc in this case, Mimics Wyrm for an extra Strike All 2.

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. Orbo’s skills are now weaken all 1, flying, and armored 2. Kill both enemy cards and keep your Orbo alive (maybe not?).

……
From looking at a list on the fansite, it seems you didn’t look hard enough, because a fast enough Disease unit with enough attack and (possibly) a Burst skill could have downed Hades before it activated.

On a side note, the issues with Spooky’s version of the rule is the reason why I would have preferred to go with my Rule 315…oh well, maybe next page.

Flag Post

@OmegaGuardian Don’t forget that I had to kill not only Hades, but the Orbo too. A Disease or Burst card could take care of Hades. But it had to have AntiAir/Strike too to take care of Orbo. And that buffed Orbo makes things harder.

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. Orbo’s skills are now weaken all 1, flying, and armored 2. Kill both enemy cards.

Flag Post

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. Orbo’s skills are now weaken all 1, flying, and armored 2. Kill both enemy cards.

Flag Post

Almost a dead-end, I think. I didn’t found other counter to Jixi instead of this:

The King of Counters, Araquanid. Look that my Orbo dies when Araquanid attacks Jixi on first time, allowing the enemy’s Orbo to attack Araquanid because it isn’t weakened, and then Orbo dies by poison. :)

And I found a counter to both Araquanid and Orbo. I think it’s the only one. Tip: May take some turns to reach victory.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PsychoRaito:

I’ve created a dead-end.

Above post was edited before this post. Also, Shapeshifter wins on surge. 2 + 1 = 3. Predator has 3 HP and dies.

Hint: This card is against the rules. If you read the rules, you’d know this.

i know this is kinda late but…
no you didn’t since:
general rule: 7) You may use Assault + structures but not commanders or action (the card that survives, wins)

also looking at this page (315) i see the rule creator is a orbo fanatic…i hate orbo fanatics

Flag Post
Originally posted by lucasbc92:

Almost a dead-end, I think. I didn’t found other counter to Jixi instead of this:

The King of Counters, Araquanid. Look that my Orbo dies when Araquanid attacks Jixi on first time, allowing the enemy’s Orbo to attack Araquanid because it isn’t weakened, and then Orbo die by poison. :)

I didn’t found a counter to both Araquanid and buffed Orbo yet, though.

But you have to keep your orbo alive to win :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

The King of Counters, Araquanid. Look that my Orbo dies when Araquanid attacks Jixi on first time, allowing the enemy’s Orbo to attack Araquanid because it isn’t weakened, and then Orbo die by poison. :)

I didn’t found a counter to both Araquanid and buffed Orbo yet, though.

But you have to keep your orbo alive to win :/

If Orbo have to live, then the first counter of this page, Hades, leads to a dead-end. I don’t see any card that kills Hades before it activates and the enemy Orbo. Even trying to use Jam/Chaos, there is no way. If Hades activates, you fail: your Orbo gets strike and dies. And look that Hades isn’t the only cards that leads into dead-end: there are many ways to lead to this dead-end (killing Orbo), like Pathfinder, and maybe your Jixi’rath.

So, as I identified this dead-end, and to avoid it…

10) If a dead end is accidentally reached, declare a new unique rule and post a new card.

… I just slightly modified his rule. Orbo don’t need to live anymore, but yes the card you choose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:
Originally posted by PsychoRaito:

I’ve created a dead-end.

Above post was edited before this post. Also, Shapeshifter wins on surge. 2 + 1 = 3. Predator has 3 HP and dies.

Hint: This card is against the rules. If you read the rules, you’d know this.

i know this is kinda late but…
no you didn’t since:
general rule: 7) You may use Assault + structures but not commanders or action (the card that survives, wins)

also looking at this page (315) i see the rule creator is a orbo fanatic…i hate orbo fanatics

“Hint: This card is against the rules.”

Did you even bother to read?

Flag Post

Righteous.

Flag Post

and i don’t even have to hit you, you kill your own orbo!

Rule 315: The card you choose has summon Orbo on Play. orbo now has weaken all 1,flying and armor 2 kill both enemy cards and keep your orbo alive to win!

Flag Post

@lucas: You’re missing the general logic of what I was trying to say: IF your Assault is fast enough and has the right combination of Attack level+some damage support skill (Burst comes to mind)+Disease, it could down Hades and take out Orbo as well. Technically, if you don’t want to use Strike or Anti-air, the minimum you would need is 2 Attack (before Weaken) + a damage bonus of at least 2 (Enfeeble or Burst, for example) for your chosen card to threaten the modified Orbo, with the opponent’s chosen card combination dictating what other skills to use in order to counter. So, assuming your Assault can mount a minimum total of 3 Attack after Weaken and before damage reduction, it doesn’t matter whether or not the Assault has Anti-air or Strike in order to decide the match. It’s just that Strike or Anti-air is the quickest way to decide the match under the original variant of the rule. Anyway, on to my counter:

EDIT: Another possibility is to use Chaos against Hades – while it is true that Hades will still be able to do damage, IF the Chaos hits Hades, under the original rule, I would have lost the counter.

Flag Post

and now for the refreshing bit of electricity!

i hate orbo

Flag Post

@OmegaGuardian, according to general rule 8):

8) Abilities with 50% activation will activate 100% unless unique rule states otherwise.

Flying is a 50% skill. Orbo have it. It activates 100% of times by default; there is no part in the rule that says otherwise. The only way to kill the Orbo is with Flying/AA/Strike or even Counter, but only if your Orbo is dead (otherwise, your Orbo could null the attack of enemy’s Orbo, and Counter wouldn’t work). Even if the card you choose are able to hit more than 3 and it doesn’t have Flying/AA/Strike, and you kill the main assault, the remaining enemy Orbo would fly-trolling you until the infinite, thanks to 100% Flying activation. This is a draw (you have to kill Orbo), and draw isn’t considered as counter; you have to win. It is logical that in a real battle, 100% flying would never happen, and your card, even without AA, would hit Orbo once and you would win; but the general rule says otherwise. The game was built that way.

And Ayrkrane doesn’t counter Araquanid: It don’t hit more than 6. Ayrkrane kills my Orbo, but not my Araquanid. By this, both Ayrkrane and Orbo dies by Poison on Attacked. The only counter that I found is Kazzerrot: it can’t be hit by Araquanid,and would kill both Araquanid and Orbo in a matter of time thanks to Serak spam (Kazzerrot summons a Serak in every turn, and Serak have Strike 1, resulting in a missile rain). Kazzerrot is affected by Araquanid’s Poison 1 on Attack, but is healthy enough to resist until victory. But anyway, forget it. :P

Counter to Electro Marksman (leaving in consideration what I said above, this is the only counter that I found to EM; yes, I have to reuse a card.)

EDIT: Nice find, Marine851.

Flag Post

@OmegaGuardian, according to general rule 8):

8) Abilities with 50% activation will activate 100% unless unique rule states otherwise.

Flying is a 50% skill. Orbo have it. It activates 100% of times by default; there is no part in the rule that says otherwise. The only way to kill the Orbo is with Flying/AA/Strike or even Counter, but only if your Orbo is dead (otherwise, your Orbo could null the attack of enemy’s Orbo, and Counter wouldn’t work). Even if the card you choose are able to hit more than 3 and it doesn’t have Flying/AA/Strike, and you kill the main assault, the remaining enemy Orbo would fly-trolling you until the infinite, thanks to 100% Flying activation. This is a draw (you have to kill Orbo), and draw isn’t considered as counter; you have to win. It is logical that in a real battle, 100% flying would never happen, and your card, even without AA, would hit Orbo once and you would win; but the general rule says otherwise. The game was built that way.

And Ayrkrane doesn’t counter Araquanid: It don’t hit more than 6. Ayrkrane kills my Orbo, but not my Araquanid. By this, both Ayrkrane and Orbo dies. The only counter that I found is Kazzerrot: it can’t be hit by Araquanid,and would kill both Araquanid and Orbo in a matter of time thanks to Serak spam (Kazzerrot summons a Serak in every turn, and Serak have Strike 1, resulting in a missile rain). Kazzerrot is affected by Araquanid’s Poison 1 on Attack, but is healthy enough to resist until victory. But anyway, forget it. :P

Counter to Electro Marksman (leaving in consideration what I said above, this is the only counter that I found to EM; yes, I have to reuse a card.)

Meteor already played. For electro marksman:

Orbo dead already, and EM doesn’t have jam all. So either jam Orbo, or extinguisher and get paybacked.