Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 347

14182 posts

Flag Post

Strike 1
Rule 346: Both players have a commander with 1HP. Your commander can have Strike 1, Rally 1, Heal 1 or Weaken 1 as skill: choose one. Kill the opposite commander to win. Fear cards and upgraded Hornet Drones aren’t allowed. If you play with Summon, all skills that can be directed to any card in the board are directed to the card in the top-left. 0-wait assaults are countered on Fight instead of Surge.

oh, new page, well I can’t think of a decent rule so anyone feel free to make one :)

Flag Post

Rule 347: Both countered and counter cards obtains Summon X, where X is the card in the previous post. Both players have Skullkeeper*. Kill commander to win.

Flag Post

who needs an upgrade?
Rule 347: Both countered and counter cards obtains Summon X, where X is the card in the previous post. Both players have Skullkeeper*. Kill commander to win.

Now that I think about it, gashers rally makes this very random

Flag Post

Well this rule suck a bit.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

This rule can be quite unpredictable…
I’ll use a obvious counter: You can’t summon while jammed! :D

which summons

Flag Post

I think that this counter ends in Turn 24. it is really complex.

I suggest a new rule:
Rule 347B: Cards get one skill which is written on the card in the previous post.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

OVERKILL!
I Want MOAR!!!

Flag Post

Who thought that Egor comes?

Flag Post

A wall that summons Egor! EGORS EVERYWHERE

I know only two cards that can counter this…

Flag Post

Back to the middle ages….

Flag Post

Flag Post

Summoned Achawins continues to stop summoned Ogre forever!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:

OI! no fake cards! (scottish accent)

well here’s a card that counters both:

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Marine851:

Needs Disease.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stormcommando:
Originally posted by Marine851:

Needs Disease.

Not needed. Loki jams Neverender and makes it unable to Summon Orbos, and Loki summons Neverender every turn by the rule, so the summoned Neverenders outflanks the commander. And the Strike 2 on Death don’t activate when jammed.

I think it works… right? I don’t know, really.

Flag Post

Flag Post

You will summon only one Grim Specter*, and its damage will be nullified by Siphon!

Flag Post

Ninja’d
MOAR RONIN!!!