Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 386

14182 posts

Flag Post

Now I’m happy that no one cleans my missiles!

Rule 385: Card must have the number “4” in somewhere.
Rule 386: Only assault cards, abilities with 50% activation will never activate.

Flag Post

Rule 386: Only assault cards, abilities with 50% activation will never activate.

Flag Post

Luckily some people haven’t got the 20 000 to upgrade.

Flag Post

Luckily most people haven’t got the 175wb to buy this

Flag Post

Fight all day, the flurry won’t come!

Flag Post

One shot is enough.

Easier to be countered here, but it doesn’t count. Original unit.

Personal Rule: Also plays a second hand, doesn’t affect normal counter, but only once per page per rule.

Flag Post

I don’t even need to attack

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmastermonster:

I don’t even need to attack

If you’re not planning on attacking then how will you beat me?

Flag Post

How does slayer win armory generator?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by leokoponen:

I Can overcome your armor but u cant overcome mine ;D

Flag Post

I can

Flag Post

Quit hitting yourself!

Flag Post

@THESPOOKY – Slayer loses to armory generator because evade never activates and burst only actvates first time

Counter to Undertaker:

Flag Post

I’M BAAAACK!!!!! and better then ever!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1gient:

I’M BAAAACK!!!!! and better then ever!

Since my original counter failed… im pretty sure i can use slayer again…

Flag Post

Well, normal counter works but with buffed counter, you lose because it activates with 1hp left and kills you (surging remember?)

Anyway…

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by leokoponen:

I always luved zero ;D

Flag Post

You do know valor won’t activate, dont you?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post