Forums Tyrant

Advanced counter cards game (squabble edition) page 400

14182 posts

Flag Post

Screw regen. FLYING.

Rule 399: Siege counts as both strike & siege, tribute adds 1 HP and 1 attack point to cards with it.

Oh, new rule. Uhm.

Rule 400: Cards with Anti-Air heal self X and rally self X per turn (like Legion), with X being AA level.

Flag Post

Fly into THIS

Rule 400: Cards with Anti-Air heal self X and rally self X per turn (like Legion), with X being AA level.

TT

Flag Post

Bahahahahahah..

BAHAHAHA!

Own’d.

Rule 400: Cards with Anti-Air heal self X and rally self X per turn, with X being AA level.

Flag Post

I changed the rule afterward. Also, that’s a dead end, please choose a new card. You can’t counter a building with evade.

Edit: Gasher fails vs Cannon Walker.

EditEdit: That’s right, delete those posts :P

Flag Post

This rule leads to some massive power, for example:

TT

Flag Post

Edit: Here we are.

Rule 400: Cards with Anti-Air heal self X and rally self X per turn, with X being AA level.

Flag Post

EDIT: Should read rule better

TT

Flag Post

Fine.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Chaos.

Flag Post

What’s chaos??

TT

Flag Post

This is chaos!

Edit: This may be the best post-counter increase in the world. Lulz.

Flag Post

Screw your chaos, I have disease

TT

Flag Post

Screw your disease, I have strike and UNLIMITED POWAAA!!!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

sorry no encounter other image

Flag Post

why i see a person used a card ?

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by cazar:

Fail. Credo MAster is perma-jammed.

Flag Post

why ?

Flag Post

Unless specified, General Rule 8 will apply to make all 50% skills work 100%.
And just don’t make continuous posts.

Flag Post

10000 POSTS!!!!!! TEN! THOUSAND! POSTS!

Also, that crappy Raider legendary is not a counter to Adaptable Mechsuit. Nor is Nephicrap Knight a counter to Mechsuit either…. but I’ll find something against Nephicrap to play along.