Forums Tyrant

RIP BBV page 2

44 posts

Flag Post

RIP

Flag Post

I don’t suppose any ex BBV members would be interested in my level 2 faction? http://www.kongregate.com/games/synapticon/tyrant?source=finv&kv_apply=13866002

Flag Post

Schade Leute, aber ich kann diesen Schritt sehr gut nachvollziehen. Seht zu, dass ihr es schnell über die Bühne bringt, kann es nicht mit ansehen wie ihr abgefarmt werdet. Muss sich ja nicht jeder an eurer Auflösung bereichern.

Flag Post

Farewell, I remember lots of great wars against you guys when I was in FBB.

Flag Post

Wahrlich schade um Euch. Eine der besseren Gilden mit guter Reputation verlässt das Schlachtfeld in den Ardennen. Auf Dauer zermürbt der Stellungskrieg in der Top10 . Falls ihr ma Nachschub an 157mm Granaten braucht meldet euch. Ich wünsche Euch (den restlichen )eine weiterhin erfolgreiche Zeit bei Tyrant.

Flag Post

From PRex, fare thee well. I look forward to playing with or against all members of BBV in the future.

Flag Post

snif snif I SMELL OPERTUNITY!!!

I guess it’s official? It’s been fun having wars with you guys (I’m from IFS btw). If any of you need a new faction you no where to look first.

Flag Post

Well… before you go, at least share a Brag, Beat and Variance Story with us. :D

Flag Post

Somehow I remember warring with you while I was in CD almost a year ago. CD went wrong, but I was enough of a noob only to notice the war, and it was a good one. Y’all will be missed.

(OFFTOPIC) Not worth starting a thread, can’t find it in formatting guide. How2change font size?

Flag Post

i never understood what Beats Brags Variance meant anyways… but RIP BBV – we had some nice battles with you guys that will not be forgotten

btw, the Rhinos might have some spots open if you ask nicely ;)

Flag Post

ruft die Trümmerfrauen. Das deutsche Imperium bröckelt

Flag Post

Now it´s done… But we will rise again! See you in Top300 soon!

Flag Post

So you guys are reforming?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kadlerkj:

So you guys are reforming?

Just Spacey :) Onemanshow!

Flag Post

So sorry to see you go… you were one of the last honest factions. I hope you all get some much needed rest and relaxation, though! Good luck in your journeys, whether or not they include faction wars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rhino3b:

i never understood what Beats Brags Variance meant anyways

well to answer this question and the wish for a BBV story (not a very good one, but at least):

BBV was founded by members of a very known german poker site. The off topic forum there is called “Beats Brags Variance” and was originally thought to be a place to share bad beats, brags and stories of sick variance for those poker players, but soon became a place to troll around. After a lot of sucessful vote riggs, facebook trolling, radio show trolling and some other more or less epic shit it was time for BBV to conquer the top of tyrant. And the rest is history.

Flag Post

Beware of all brag and no beats. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by retsamerol:

Beware of all brag and no beats. ;)

:O

Flag Post

I should of said beware of “Brags only”. Not too bad all things considered. ;)