Forums Tyrant

[Guide] Crafting - Find Components Here! page 6

147 posts

Flag Post

does playing the game on auto mode change the odds of dropping a piston? i have been grinding 169, but the last 20 wins did not produce a single piston

Flag Post
Originally posted by SirSebstar:

does playing the game on auto mode change the odds of dropping a piston? i have been grinding 169, but the last 20 wins did not produce a single piston

I got several from both 169 and 168. About 1 – 3 per day.

Flag Post

its still about luck, some days i get 0, last saturday i got 5. on average i get about 1-3 a day. all auto but dont think that doesnt change anything tho

Flag Post

They need to let you make components by combining other components. I have over 70 generators already. WTF am I going to do with them. In a few months people are going to have hundreds, maybe thousands, of basically useless generators. Very poor planning by Dev.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dingo555:

They need to let you make components by combining other components. I have over 70 generators already. WTF am I going to do with them. In a few months people are going to have hundreds, maybe thousands, of basically useless generators. Very poor planning by Dev.

Few months?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hunterhogan:

Few months?

He also said maybe thousands. However the amount of components you have accumulated is amazing I only have 127 gens and 4 artemis gens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosyboarosy:

Few months?

He also said maybe thousands. However the amount of components you have accumulated is amazing I only have 127 gens and 4 artemis gens.

Thank you, but a lot of the credit has to go to the people who made my faction a level 14 faction. Yes, I do have to win faction battles, but since my faction is level 14, I have a relatively good chance of getting drops.

Flag Post

Updated with New Capacitator Drop Rate.

I still think Heracles will show up in about 3 weeks. RIP Tyrant in Advance.

Flag Post

I still hope they will nerf Heracles at least after it ruins the metagame.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowhopeful:

Updated with New Capacitator Drop Rate.

I still think Heracles will show up in about 3 weeks. RIP Tyrant in Advance.

well… I thought “RIP Tyrant” when I first saw Apollo. Now it looks not so OP, really ;)
It may happen DEVs will mess everything again with following updates

Flag Post

Do have a chance to get components for tournaments you did before the update that you haven’t collected yet?

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndrewC43:

Do have a chance to get components for tournaments you did before the update that you haven’t collected yet?

Yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by Viiew:
Originally posted by AndrewC43:

Yes

Cool, thanks.

Flag Post

It’s a good enough idea to make a separate thread on it. I fear it will be lost on page six.

Alternatively, devs could create some sort of boost that solely uses one component for each component. Generators: +10K gold for 200 generators, or for a stamina refill.

But either way, converting components should come in at some point (sooner is better than later)

Flag Post
Originally posted by rosyboarosy:

Few months?

Thank you, but a lot of the credit has to go to the people who made my faction a level 14 faction. Yes, I do have to win faction battles, but since my faction is level 14, I have a relatively good chance of getting drops.

Does anyone mind telling me what cell chambers are for? I cant craft anything with it. Send me a private message as I will most likely not come back

Flag Post

Are these %s still valid?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBake07:

Are these %s still valid?

Yes

Flag Post

I think it’s great that they allowed ppl with high LP to get higher component drop rates. But why does it cap out at 10K LP for level 15 faction %s? There are 5 more faction levels with higher drop rates listed. I hope new LP bandings are introduced in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by StoneyMaroney:

The percentages for artemis generators are completely off in the first post (ten times more). I think it’s just a typo.
It should be 0.08%, not 00.8%, and so on…

No, the chances are correct. It’s a formatting thing since I’m lazy. Should just say 0.8% rather than 00.8%

so what are the % for loyalty because im getting fusion gens in a lvl 4 faction when do i get a chance at artemis

Flag Post
Originally posted by et1296:

The percentages for artemis generators are completely off in the first post (ten times more). I think it’s just a typo.

No, the chances are correct. It’s a formatting thing since I’m lazy. Should just say 0.8% rather than 00.8%

so what are the % for loyalty because im getting fusion gens in a lvl 4 faction when do i get a chance at artemis

in a VERY VERY long time. i think i remember something about 8k lp giving the equivalent of faction level 15. so… yeah :p
http://tyrant.40in.net/kg/craftitem.php?id=103&q=Artemis+Generator
those are the faction level only values.

Flag Post
Originally posted by et1296:

It’s listed on the front page of this thread now.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator